Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 16669
-
12-30-23 10:04 #14554Senior Member

Posts: 338Learn to read
I move a lot for work, so I wind up in places where I don't know anyone from Adam, so I often wind up hiring tradesman who I know nothing about. Some have charged me too much, none has stolen anything from me. I also don't remember any of them showing up high as a kite on smack or meth.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
I see that reading comprehension isn't your strong point. My post said that the typical escort (especially around here) is a thief and a drug addict. In contrast, the typical person I meet is neither a thief nor a junky. So you found the one escort in Madison who isn't a thief or a junky, and you've met some crooked tradesmen, bully for you. Perhaps you should get yourself a dictionary and look up the meaning of the word "typical. " I stand by my statement that the typical call girl, especially around here, is a thief or a junky. STG "bottom of the barrel" is 99% of the market here. Anyone who says otherwise is either an idiot or a liar (probably both).I don't deal with crooked, drug-addled escorts. I see ones that have a known history of being reliable and high quality. I stand by my comment. Maybe you need to be more selective in your choices of escorts. If you typically see crooked, drug-addled, bottom-of-the-barrel STG girls, it's no wonder you think sex workers are worse people on average than everyone else.
-
12-30-23 09:48 #14553Senior Member

Posts: 944Who's that?
Originally Posted by Wahobbert
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 09:39 #14552Senior Member

Posts: 944I haven't seen her in over a year. That's unfortunate. She had a very nice athletic healthy body.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 19:27 #14551Senior Member

Posts: 338Xena
She has definitely put on significant weight recently. When she first hit the scene and I first saw her, she wasn't slim but she was voluptuous in an attractive way, the last time I saw her she was on the road to thick and heavy rather than voluptuous. I haven't seen her in about two months too, hopefully she hasn't gotten much heavier since then because I'm thinking of giving her a call again sometimes soon.
Originally Posted by RayBand2
[View Original Post]
As you say, the other choices in Madison are either junkies and thieves (most everyone else on STG) or girls on Tryst who want close to a thousand dollars, so she seems to have the market between these two extremes cornered.
-
12-29-23 18:18 #14550Senior Member

Posts: 67I'm the same way
I can get a typical used up fat-ass at any time, anywhere pretty much.
Originally Posted by Cherokee70
[View Original Post]
If I'm going to pay for it, it better be something special like pretty much none of these distorted skanks online are not.
The butt has to be minimum as nice as this one.
-
12-29-23 18:11 #14549Senior Member

Posts: 67The difference between WGs and Tradesmen
Is that when a tradesmen screws you over, you have some kind of recourse available to you that you can exercise without turning yourself into the authorities.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
Dope dealers and WGs operate in the "gray-zone", where the only real recourse you have is your nine or a blade if you're particularly ill tempered and vindictive.
-
12-28-23 21:04 #14548Senior Member

Posts: 153Whoever it is, she is fat and nasty.
Originally Posted by DriveShaft
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 17:45 #14547Senior Member

Posts: 25Eva
Kinda looks like an Eva that was here about 8-10 years ago.
Originally Posted by Madtown11
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 11:01 #14546Senior Member

Posts: 64Eva
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...a/379430296136
Anyone seen her or heard anything about her? Definitely like her look.
-
12-26-23 22:32 #14545Senior Member

Posts: 1148https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...g/781162581507
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
BTW in case anybody didn't notice, Ocean is now Cleo. Must have been the bad publicity.
-
12-26-23 14:48 #14544Senior Member

Posts: 694I'm glad to read the feedback below on her to convince me to stay away.
Originally Posted by PearlDiver20
[View Original Post]
I've seen her 3 times. 2 1/2 perhaps, depending on how you look at it.
1st time was a BBFSCIP rush job. In the living room of some townhouse, I forget where.
2nd time was in an east side motel. She flaked after she started BBBJ and said she had to go give money to someone outside. She left my money sitting on the tv stand. I waited 20 minutes, put my money back in my pocket, got dressed and left. She messaged me begging me to come back. I was pulling into Geisha House at that point.
3rd time was a motel on the east side headed toward Sun Prairie. BBFSCIP and it was one hot session. This was at least 3 years ago though.
I keep thinking I want to recapture the genie in the bottle. I see from the comments not to expect that at all.
-
12-26-23 11:18 #14543Senior Member

Posts: 508For sure
Mindy was the name, and horrible service is what is provided. You'll be lucky is she puts the tip in her mouth, and hygiene was an issue. I'd avoid. She is also a total space cadet.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 10:33 #14542Senior Member

Posts: 944Mixed thoughts. Very appropriate pun. If you call her, you'll wonder, "Who the fuck am I talking to?" LOL.
Originally Posted by BlueManMatt
[View Original Post]
Pics are real. But service is terrible. She does not deliver what she says. I saw her once. I would not recommend.
-
12-26-23 09:51 #14541Senior Member

Posts: 944Her name is Mandy, I think. I've never seen her. There have been mixed reports over the years. Ranging from ultra GFE to terrible hygiene and rush job. I'd be wary.
Originally Posted by PearlDiver20
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 20:58 #14540Senior Member

Posts: 43411 or Verdict?
Any info (name or? Or is there a consensus on this woman? Any help would be appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...p/616961714349








Reply With Quote






