Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 142 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 192 242 642 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 16675
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14560

    She's gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    Who's that?
    She died this summer I'm sorry to say. I really liked that one too.

  2. #14559
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    I move a lot for work, so I wind up in places where I don't know anyone from Adam, so I often wind up hiring tradesman who I know nothing about. Some have charged me too much, none has stolen anything from me. I also don't remember any of them showing up high as a kite on smack or meth.

    I see that reading comprehension isn't your strong point. My post said that the typical escort (especially around here) is a thief and a drug addict. In contrast, the typical person I meet is neither a thief nor a junky. So you found the one escort in Madison who isn't a thief or a junky, and you've met some crooked tradesmen, bully for you. Perhaps you should get yourself a dictionary and look up the meaning of the word "typical. " I stand by my statement that the typical call girl, especially around here, is a thief or a junky. STG "bottom of the barrel" is 99% of the market here. Anyone who says otherwise is either an idiot or a liar (probably both).
    Yuna is extremely atypical. Absolutely worth seeing.

  3. #14558
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    Sofia has been posting daily on Tryst and STG for her one day visit next week. Prices are typical for the better-looking girls on Tryst (with a 300 hh option, and unlike many, no deposits), but I can't find anything on her searching under "Sofia". Did she used to go by a different handle?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sofia-665
    Imagine the clusterfuck of a girl announcing her arrival 3 weeks in advance. All the guys tripping over their dicks at their special chance to get in line for the one day she's here.

  4. #14557

    Anastasia

    Remember the young cute Anastasia? She posted recently as "Brittany". Very briefly. The ad is gone now:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/118228131181

    Did anyone happen to see her? I'd have repeated frequently if her service wasn't so limited and stiff.

  5. #14556
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    Sofia has been posting daily on Tryst and STG for her one day visit next week. Prices are typical for the better-looking girls on Tryst (with a 300 hh option, and unlike many, no deposits), but I can't find anything on her searching under "Sofia". Did she used to go by a different handle?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sofia-665
    I was curious too. Not a ton of info out there, but the Dayton mongers seem to like her pretty well if you check that forum.

  6. #14555

    Any information on Sofia Zaragoza

    Sofia has been posting daily on Tryst and STG for her one day visit next week. Prices are typical for the better-looking girls on Tryst (with a 300 hh option, and unlike many, no deposits), but I can't find anything on her searching under "Sofia". Did she used to go by a different handle?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sofia-665

  7. #14554

    Learn to read

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    How often do you hire a plumber or mechanic that you absolutely nothing about, no referrals, no nothing?
    I move a lot for work, so I wind up in places where I don't know anyone from Adam, so I often wind up hiring tradesman who I know nothing about. Some have charged me too much, none has stolen anything from me. I also don't remember any of them showing up high as a kite on smack or meth.

    I don't deal with crooked, drug-addled escorts. I see ones that have a known history of being reliable and high quality. I stand by my comment. Maybe you need to be more selective in your choices of escorts. If you typically see crooked, drug-addled, bottom-of-the-barrel STG girls, it's no wonder you think sex workers are worse people on average than everyone else.
    I see that reading comprehension isn't your strong point. My post said that the typical escort (especially around here) is a thief and a drug addict. In contrast, the typical person I meet is neither a thief nor a junky. So you found the one escort in Madison who isn't a thief or a junky, and you've met some crooked tradesmen, bully for you. Perhaps you should get yourself a dictionary and look up the meaning of the word "typical. " I stand by my statement that the typical call girl, especially around here, is a thief or a junky. STG "bottom of the barrel" is 99% of the market here. Anyone who says otherwise is either an idiot or a liar (probably both).

  8. #14553
    Quote Originally Posted by Wahobbert  [View Original Post]
    I can get a typical used up fat-ass at any time, anywhere pretty much.

    If I'm going to pay for it, it better be something special like pretty much none of these distorted skanks online are not.

    The butt has to be minimum as nice as this one.
    Who's that?

  9. #14552
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    She has definitely put on significant weight recently. When she first hit the scene and I first saw her, she wasn't slim but she was voluptuous in an attractive way, the last time I saw her she was on the road to thick and heavy rather than voluptuous. I haven't seen her in about two months too, hopefully she hasn't gotten much heavier since then because I'm thinking of giving her a call again sometimes soon.

    As you say, the other choices in Madison are either junkies and thieves (most everyone else on STG) or girls on Tryst who want close to a thousand dollars, so she seems to have the market between these two extremes cornered.
    I haven't seen her in over a year. That's unfortunate. She had a very nice athletic healthy body.

  10. #14551

    Xena

    Quote Originally Posted by RayBand2  [View Original Post]
    Yep, been seeing Xena for about a year now. Things have definitely changed with her. Having said that she is probably the only one on STG that is clean and arguably worth the up charge. I haven't seen her in a couple months now, few mongers told me that she has almost doubled in size except in the chest region.

    Having said all this, I'll still see her once in a while, what choice does one have in Madison?
    She has definitely put on significant weight recently. When she first hit the scene and I first saw her, she wasn't slim but she was voluptuous in an attractive way, the last time I saw her she was on the road to thick and heavy rather than voluptuous. I haven't seen her in about two months too, hopefully she hasn't gotten much heavier since then because I'm thinking of giving her a call again sometimes soon.

    As you say, the other choices in Madison are either junkies and thieves (most everyone else on STG) or girls on Tryst who want close to a thousand dollars, so she seems to have the market between these two extremes cornered.

  11. #14550

    I'm the same way

    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee70  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about you guys, but I refuse to give anything to someone who is average. I mean, this is a typical fat chick at every bar in Wisconsin. What happened to having a fantasy situation? Eww.
    I can get a typical used up fat-ass at any time, anywhere pretty much.

    If I'm going to pay for it, it better be something special like pretty much none of these distorted skanks online are not.

    The butt has to be minimum as nice as this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20201206_020621~3.jpg‎  

  12. #14549

    The difference between WGs and Tradesmen

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    How often do you hire a plumber or mechanic that you absolutely nothing about, no referrals, no nothing?

    I don't deal with crooked, drug-addled escorts. I see ones that have a known history of being reliable and high quality. I stand by my comment. Maybe you need to be more selective in your choices of escorts. If you typically see crooked, drug-addled, bottom-of-the-barrel STG girls, it's no wonder you think sex workers are worse people on average than everyone else.
    Is that when a tradesmen screws you over, you have some kind of recourse available to you that you can exercise without turning yourself into the authorities.

    Dope dealers and WGs operate in the "gray-zone", where the only real recourse you have is your nine or a blade if you're particularly ill tempered and vindictive.

  13. #14548
    Quote Originally Posted by DriveShaft  [View Original Post]
    Kinda looks like an Eva that was here about 8-10 years ago.
    Whoever it is, she is fat and nasty.

  14. #14547

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by Madtown11  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...a/379430296136

    Anyone seen her or heard anything about her? Definitely like her look.
    Kinda looks like an Eva that was here about 8-10 years ago.

  15. #14546

    Eva

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...a/379430296136

    Anyone seen her or heard anything about her? Definitely like her look.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape