Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 16669
-
12-25-23 16:29 #14539Senior Member

Posts: 117What choice?
Yep, been seeing Xena for about a year now. Things have definitely changed with her. Having said that she is probably the only one on STG that is clean and arguably worth the up charge. I haven't seen her in a couple months now, few mongers told me that she has almost doubled in size except in the chest region.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
Having said all this, I'll still see her once in a while, what choice does one have in Madison?
-
12-25-23 12:25 #14538Senior Member

Posts: 944She's definitely worth seeing once to see if you click. She can be amazing. I've experienced "forgot it was a service" twice with her. I'd blame myself for the fact that I haven't repeated in a while. She didn't do the upcharges with me. $300 for an hour was essentially ultra GFE for me. That's at least a year ago, though. So it's not surprising she's changed things, at least for new (to her) clients.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
Looks wise, I'm open to a wide range, and really only require average and clean. Service is vastly more important (to me). Of course, 8+ is ideal. But good luck with that. Yuna exceeds that (and her service is unparalleled). But I've only seen her once so far. I find it hard to plan that far ahead. LOL.
I'd find the upcharge from there irritating. Given how more or less basic my requests are. No idea whether that would apply to me. I just assume it would. Oh well.
-
12-25-23 10:50 #14537Senior Member

Posts: 1148Xena
I saw Xena for the first time recently. Overall it was a good experience. For starters, her communications are excellent, which is pretty rare these days. She responded quickly and clearly to all texts. In person, she was friendly and nice throughout. Her room was in a halfway decent hotel, not one of the sketchy shitholes. Reasonably GFE, though she wanted extra for the very most GFE activities, which I decided against paying. Decent menu without the upgrades, though. Outstanding BBBJ skills, though finishing there was one of the aforementioned upcharge items. The thing that makes me uncertain about repeating is that I didn't find her particularly attractive. Not terrible, but bigger than expected and just kind of an average-looking woman. On the other hand, she was laid back and pleasant to hang out with throughout, so I wouldn't rule out a rerun. Donation was 300 dollars worth of roses for full hour, which seems like way too much, but it's hard to find anybody worth seeing for less than that these days.
-
12-25-23 10:30 #14536Senior Member

Posts: 800You're spot on. There have been asshole clients on this forum and the old H or H that you know treated the workers like crap or had bad hygiene, then complained about the service. I've never treated a worker like crap. Sure I've been pissed about the service, but those are the breaks. I also treat anyone I'm seeing for the first time carefully, but I try to always be pleasant.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 10:13 #14535Senior Member

Posts: 153Just curious.
Just curious, who do you see that is worth anything here? Literally everyone is a scam or just fat and nasty.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 00:02 #14534Senior Member

Posts: 153Yeah. At every bar in Wisconsin
I don't know about you guys, but I refuse to give anything to someone who is average. I mean, this is a typical fat chick at every bar in Wisconsin. What happened to having a fantasy situation? Eww.
Originally Posted by BlueManMatt
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 18:44 #14533Senior Member

Posts: 34Anybody seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...m/694437886895
Saw this ad floating and wondering if anybody has seen her or has info. Looking the number up has given me some mixed thoughts.
-
12-24-23 14:44 #14532Senior Member

Posts: 1148How often do you hire a plumber or mechanic that you absolutely nothing about, no referrals, no nothing?
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
I don't deal with crooked, drug-addled escorts. I see ones that have a known history of being reliable and high quality. I stand by my comment. Maybe you need to be more selective in your choices of escorts. If you typically see crooked, drug-addled, bottom-of-the-barrel STG girls, it's no wonder you think sex workers are worse people on average than everyone else.If everyone you deal with is as crooked, drug-addled, and depraved as the typical escort, perhaps you need to find a new social and business circle to move in.
-
12-24-23 13:35 #14531Senior Member

Posts: 338That's nonsense. I'm much more confident that a plumber or auto mechanic won't take my money and run off with out without doing the job he was contracted to do than I am about an escort not doing the same. The worst a plumber or auto mechanic has ever done to me is charge too much for a service compared to others or make a mistake that he had to correct afterwards. And I'm also fairly confident that the mechanic or plumber's boss isn't waiting outside to rob me after he's done.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
If everyone you deal with is as crooked, drug-addled, and depraved as the typical escort, perhaps you need to find a new social and business circle to move in.
-
12-24-23 12:28 #14530Senior Member

Posts: 1148That's probably true. But it's also true that disgruntled asshole clients spread lies about providers pretty often. And when asshole mongers act badly, it harms us all, because that's what leads so many good providers to put in place the onerous screening we all love so much. This hobby is full of bad apples on both sides of the equation, unfortunately. Overall, I have a pretty bleak view of humanity, so I'm highly skeptical of both positive and negative comments from people without a track record of reliable posts.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 12:12 #14529Senior Member

Posts: 338Reviews and expectations
I'm much more likely to believe a negative review from a poster with only a handful of previous posts than I am of the one-off glowing reviews of some girl, simply because I find stories of rip-offs, lousy service, and bad hygiene much more plausible than accounts of allegedly beautiful girls offering great service on STG. So a negative one off is much more likely to be accurate than a positive one off.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 10:33 #14528Senior Member

Posts: 944Totally agree. The only thing I'd add is that if all you know about someone is that they're a sex worker, you might want to adjust the default trust level you give them before you accumulate enough experience to adjust it (up or down).
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 10:04 #14527Senior Member

Posts: 1148On average, I find sex workers to be exactly as untrustworthy as the rest of the population. I trust individuals who have proven themselves to be trustworthy, regardless of what they do for a living. I've known drug dealers who are more honest than many of the legit business people I know. It's all case by case.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 09:51 #14526Senior Member

Posts: 508Trust
Remember, even though she provides outstanding service, she is a sex worker. I don't have trust for any of them at all. Not worth the risk.
Originally Posted by RattleHead
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 08:19 #14525Senior Member

Posts: 230I don't know anything about Ocean or Valerie, but I do know that I trust Yuna. However, I wouldn't assume that a lady won't rip guys off, just because she's done doubles with Yuna. I'm sure Valerie isn't ripping guys off when she's working with Yuna, but what she does independently, could be a whole different story. If Valerie is ripping guys off, does Yuna know that? I doubt very much that she would continue to work her, if she found that out to be true.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






