Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 317 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 367 417 817 1317 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 27830
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23090

    SquirtingFarrahFaucett

    She still bb or is she covered now?

    I haven't seen report in a while and menu on the other board doesn't have BBFS as a NO.

  2. #23089
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Picture warning enough.

    Yuck.
    Here is the detailed rob report on AshleyCurves and Amanda Sasnett its quite funny if you're interested in reading http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...248&viewfull=1#post6732248.

  3. #23088
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBso11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any luck with Wynter?

    She posted twice since October. I PM'ed, text and call with the number but no response. Is she email only maybe?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ome-in-my-heat
    I have seen those pictures before, a long time ago. They are either stolen or her but about ten years old.

  4. #23087
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHunter66  [View Original Post]
    I've reached out to her but could never get her to commit to a meet.

    She responded to a pm I sent her on the other board but would never reply to a text.
    Which board do you use? PM me if not allowed public. Thanks!

  5. #23086
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    She has been mostly utr but threw up some ads.

    Fun to facefuck. Open to creampies.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?493935-Sliceifitaly
    If she were about 3 inches shorter, I would be 100% positive that I knew her.

  6. #23085
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBso11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any luck with Wynter?

    She posted twice since October. I PM'ed, text and call with the number but no response. Is she email only maybe?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ome-in-my-heat
    I've reached out to her but could never get her to commit to a meet.

    She responded to a pm I sent her on the other board but would never reply to a text.

  7. #23084

    Why

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    She has been mostly utr but threw up some ads.

    Fun to facefuck. Open to creampies.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?493935-Sliceifitaly
    That's a mess.

  8. #23083

    Wynterlilly

    Anyone got any luck with Wynter?

    She posted twice since October. I PM'ed, text and call with the number but no response. Is she email only maybe?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ome-in-my-heat

  9. #23082
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFoo2  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...n/746991343152

    Ashley 206-209-9719.

    Will say yes to everything on text and phone but will play games and won't deliver any service. Several decades older than her pics and has serious usage issues. (I still can't get the smell out of my head).

    Avoid at all costs. She is advertising very aggressively on STG after playing games with me.
    Picture warning enough.

    Yuck.

  10. #23081
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    She said qv $$,hhr $$ hr said daty, BBBJ, cim included- +$$ for trip to Greece or BBFS. She is pretty hot but Idk if she is legit or not. I didn't take the plunge, so I never met her. I would love to know. For that price you're better off finding someone who's established on the other board. She is very hot but can't justify the risk reward ratio if someone has more disposable incum and is more of a risk taker-let us know if she's legit. My hunch tells me she is either a set up, scam (didn't get far enough to know if she required deposit or not) or if she's legit but won't deliver as promised. She looks too hot to give up info so easily & openly, but I've been surprised many times. She was in Puyallup area. The tattoo on her eyebrow is very familiar. I can't recall if she was on the other board as well but I've seen that tattoo but can't recall if she has a good or bad rep. Someone on this board surely knows something. Thats all I got.
    Her bed have big white ball.

  11. #23080

    Sliceifitaly

    She has been mostly utr but threw up some ads.

    Fun to facefuck. Open to creampies.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?493935-Sliceifitaly

  12. #23079

    Zoya Ferrante

    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Is that pic the new Zoya or Ferrante? Idgaf about the pits, I think whichever is in that pic is hot. Not worth 600, especially that stupid description of a first meet. I'd rather pull my fingernails off slowly with a rusty nail. But still think she's hot.
    No more 600. She is listed as 700/ hr on tryst now. With that arm pit? No thanks.

  13. #23078
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFoo2  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...n/746991343152

    Will say yes to everything on text and phone but will play games and won't deliver any service. Several decades older than her pics and has serious usage issues. (I still can't get the smell out of my head).
    I bailed after meeting her for an appointment. Yes the smell. She smokes things which should never ever be smoked. Even the fumes can make you sick that shit is so powerful. You know what it is. Right?

  14. #23077
    Sweaty, bad smell. It's a angry bang, channeled my frustration and bare banged the bejesus out of her ass, she's mad because I didn't stay the whole hour. Had to bail because of her BO.

    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Have never, not once, heard anything positive about her.

  15. #23076
    Quote Originally Posted by LorenDaiz  [View Original Post]
    Dude don't. I saw her early on in my mongering. Met at crap hotel, she was a mess. Eye lashes falling off wig was terrible and even though covered I couldn't get the stink of me for a while. Worst experience I think I've had. If you want bare and good experience just go see Michelle at VIP massage in Everett. She's clean and tastes good. Great experience.
    Have never, not once, heard anything positive about her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape