Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 317 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 367 417 817 1317 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 27788
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23048

    Kim but used to go by Sarah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    She said qv $$,hhr $$ hr said daty, BBBJ, cim included- +$$ for trip to Greece or BBFS. She is pretty hot but Idk if she is legit or not. I didn't take the plunge, so I never met her. I would love to know. For that price you're better off finding someone who's established on the other board. She is very hot but can't justify the risk reward ratio if someone has more disposable incum and is more of a risk taker-let us know if she's legit. My hunch tells me she is either a set up, scam (didn't get far enough to know if she required deposit or not) or if she's legit but won't deliver as promised. She looks too hot to give up info so easily & openly, but I've been surprised many times. She was in Puyallup area. The tattoo on her eyebrow is very familiar. I can't recall if she was on the other board as well but I've seen that tattoo but can't recall if she has a good or bad rep. Someone on this board surely knows something. Thats all I got.
    I copied and pasted my report on this female from June 2021. I advise you to not see her. She will grab and dash or ask for a cashapp deposit.

    "Sarah of Tacoma / Olympia.

    Setup an outcall with Sarah. When she arrived, I met her outside. We walked to my place and she asked for the roses right away. She seemed a bit jumpy. I hesitated to give her the roses but after a few minutes I did. She then needed to "get something" from her car. I knew she was going to bail on me but I am not chasing after anyone. She left and never returned. She texted back that she had an emergency, and had to leave. Sarah is a scammer and will just take your roses and leave. Beware of this one fellas. She is only trying to trick you. I made a poor decision but will definitely learn from this situation. ".

  2. #23047

    Penelope.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    I like her natural look, cute figure and fact that she's down for whatever-until you mention feces, urination, animals etc. Not knocking it, but not my thing and I can only imagine how unsanitary.
    I had a session with her. She's a great provider and seems like a really nice person. In my experience she's difficult to schedule with and cancels appointments. I've tried to see her a few times since and it hasn't worked out.

    As for the stories about her, take them with a healthy amount of NaCl. While I didn't do it, I think golden showers are about as kinky as she gets. I doubt she does stuff like bestiality, feces, etc. Remember, there's no way to verify these reports, and some posters like to tell stories that are probably imaginary.

  3. #23046
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    I like her natural look, cute figure and fact that she's down for whatever-until you mention feces, urination, animals etc. Not knocking it, but not my thing and I can only imagine how unsanitary. I communicated with her and we stayed in touch. To be clear I have never seen her personally. She told me during her hiatus that she was probably going to stop providing. She said she was hospitalized for a little while. Said she had colitis. Had some blood infection and all they symptoms that come with all that. She said it truly scared her. That's was a few toba couple months ago. Guys that saw her early on sounds like they had a great time, doing whatever, sticking candles up her ass, dp. Yea I can see why she had a following but I might slap two hats if you felt you needed to experience that. To each their own.
    LOL. Love how guys make it a point to say they didn't see her!! LOL.

  4. #23045

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by SamWill69  [View Original Post]
    She said qv $$,hhr $$ hr said daty, BBBJ, cim included- +$$ for trip to Greece or BBFS. She is pretty hot but Idk if she is legit or not. I didn't take the plunge, so I never met her. I would love to know. For that price you're better off finding someone who's established on the other board. She is very hot but can't justify the risk reward ratio if someone has more disposable incum and is more of a risk taker-let us know if she's legit. My hunch tells me she is either a set up, scam (didn't get far enough to know if she required deposit or not) or if she's legit but won't deliver as promised. She looks too hot to give up info so easily & openly, but I've been surprised many times. She was in Puyallup area. The tattoo on her eyebrow is very familiar. I can't recall if she was on the other board as well but I've seen that tattoo but can't recall if she has a good or bad rep. Someone on this board surely knows something. Thats all I got.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231224_135734_TextNow.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231224_135748_TextNow.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231224_141014_TextNow.jpg‎  

  5. #23044
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose21  [View Original Post]
    The Link doesn't work?

  6. #23043

    Scams and LE

    Quote Originally Posted by ProJohn1  [View Original Post]
    Protip: The scammers always say BBFS. Greek. Cream Pies. GFE etc. They advertise everything and the girls are usually super good looking. ANY good looking girl that advertises everything like that is 100% a scam. In my experience the only girls I've ever seen advertise BBFS were beat to shit old grannies and / or junkies. No girl next door type is advertising that LOL. If the advertise says NO GFE NO BB then good chance it's not a scam. Still NEVER EVER pay a deposit.
    Don't forget that LE often agrees to bareback and every activity via text during their stings. They also use gnd type photos. Another reason to listen to the big head.

  7. #23042

    Anyone tried this one yet


  8. #23041
    Quote Originally Posted by SMediumDick  [View Original Post]
    Old link doesn't work for me. Who are we talking about here? Can you post the sumosearch result?
    You don't remember this discussion from 3 years ago? For shame!

  9. #23040
    Quote Originally Posted by Orginallos  [View Original Post]
    Holy s* I just did a search as well she's pretty much been doing this since she's been 18.
    Old link doesn't work for me. Who are we talking about here? Can you post the sumosearch result?

  10. #23039

    Skyytyme

    Quote Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB  [View Original Post]
    Are anyone here ever see Skyy and BB her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%92ll-be-happy!26%23128540%3 B-%26%23128521%3 B.
    Did you do a search?

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=2496617

  11. #23038

    Yes

    Yes and she is always an hour or MORE late.

    Video was free too.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB  [View Original Post]
    Are anyone here ever see Skyy and BB her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%92ll-be-happy!26%23128540%3 B-%26%23128521%3 B.

  12. #23037
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 80

    Skyy

    Are anyone here ever see Skyy and BB her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%92ll-be-happy!26%23128540%3 B-%26%23128521%3 B.

  13. #23036

    Stella

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    I saw Stella awhile back. She was staying at an Extended Stay-type hotel. She had like 3 cats with her and the room was pretty dank.
    Similar experience. She's nice, quirky, and has a great head game. The in-call was rife with strange odors from the cat boxes, long-term living there, clientele, etc.

  14. #23035
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    I like her natural look, cute figure and fact that she's down for whatever-until you mention feces, urination, animals etc. Not knocking it, but not my thing and I can only imagine how unsanitary. I communicated with her and we stayed in touch. To be clear I have never seen her personally. She told me during her hiatus that she was probably going to stop providing. She said she was hospitalized for a little while. Said she had colitis. Had some blood infection and all they symptoms that come with all that. She said it truly scared her. That's was a few toba couple months ago. Guys that saw her early on sounds like they had a great time, doing whatever, sticking candles up her ass, dp. Yea I can see why she had a following but I might slap two hats if you felt you needed to experience that. To each their own.
    That's interesting, she must choose men that she wants to fuck without paying. For me, it was the same thing. We texted / talked daily for about a month or so. I never met her. She would tell me about the sex clubs, the number of men she was fucking at once (that day), abd all the crazy shit she did (including sending me the video of her and the dog and her eating shit out of the toilet). I was basically on the fence with meeting her because:

    1. I thought she was too wild for me.

    2. I had to go through my chlamydia and syphillis treatment and the doctor prescribed the 3 shot regimen for syphillis and I couldn't have sex for a month.

    She didn't want money from me, just wanted someone to take her out and do things with her. We originally met on a dating site. If she would have kept her mouth shut, I wouldn't not have known nor asked about any of the other stuff. Then one day we're having a normal conversation and she tells me sucked and fucked 19 (or so guys) the previous evening at Airport Video. She immediately went from someone I was interested in dating to just someone I wanted to fuck.

    We had an argument about something once and I quit contacting her, which was a good thing because about a month later she showed up on TNA and then about 2 months after that everyone here was complaining they caught something.

  15. #23034
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    If you have seen Lexiibanks insta would know why.
    I don't get it?

    Because she has a "king"?

    Most of these girls have boyfriends, that doesn't stop them from barebacking.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape