Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 316 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 366 416 816 1316 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 27804
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23079

    Zoya Ferrante

    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Is that pic the new Zoya or Ferrante? Idgaf about the pits, I think whichever is in that pic is hot. Not worth 600, especially that stupid description of a first meet. I'd rather pull my fingernails off slowly with a rusty nail. But still think she's hot.
    No more 600. She is listed as 700/ hr on tryst now. With that arm pit? No thanks.

  2. #23078
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFoo2  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...n/746991343152

    Will say yes to everything on text and phone but will play games and won't deliver any service. Several decades older than her pics and has serious usage issues. (I still can't get the smell out of my head).
    I bailed after meeting her for an appointment. Yes the smell. She smokes things which should never ever be smoked. Even the fumes can make you sick that shit is so powerful. You know what it is. Right?

  3. #23077
    Sweaty, bad smell. It's a angry bang, channeled my frustration and bare banged the bejesus out of her ass, she's mad because I didn't stay the whole hour. Had to bail because of her BO.

    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Have never, not once, heard anything positive about her.

  4. #23076
    Quote Originally Posted by LorenDaiz  [View Original Post]
    Dude don't. I saw her early on in my mongering. Met at crap hotel, she was a mess. Eye lashes falling off wig was terrible and even though covered I couldn't get the stink of me for a while. Worst experience I think I've had. If you want bare and good experience just go see Michelle at VIP massage in Everett. She's clean and tastes good. Great experience.
    Have never, not once, heard anything positive about her.

  5. #23075

    Michelle VIP

    Quote Originally Posted by LorenDaiz  [View Original Post]
    Dude don't. I saw her early on in my mongering. Met at crap hotel, she was a mess. Eye lashes falling off wig was terrible and even though covered I couldn't get the stink of me for a while. Worst experience I think I've had. If you want bare and good experience just go see Michelle at VIP massage in Everett. She's clean and tastes good. Great experience.
    Michelle is on vacation unfortunately.

  6. #23074
    Dude don't. I saw her early on in my mongering. Met at crap hotel, she was a mess. Eye lashes falling off wig was terrible and even though covered I couldn't get the stink of me for a while. Worst experience I think I've had. If you want bare and good experience just go see Michelle at VIP massage in Everett. She's clean and tastes good. Great experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crumb  [View Original Post]
    So I'm a little new to this hobby and seen this girl a couple of times and thought I should finally take the dive, according to some of her reviews, she's pretty awesome but didn't find anything regarding BB. So does anyone know if she does BB anything or am I going in blind?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....2365039%3BGet-*EXCELLENCE.

  7. #23073
    So many columbians and other South American groups up here these days. Only ever got BB once from Evelin, anyone had recent luck from other southern visitors? Feel free to PM.

  8. #23072
    Quote Originally Posted by Crumb  [View Original Post]
    So I'm a little new to this hobby and seen this girl a couple of times and thought I should finally take the dive, according to some of her reviews, she's pretty awesome but didn't find anything regarding BB. So does anyone know if she does BB anything or am I going in blind?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....2365039%3BGet-*EXCELLENCE.
    100% belongs here. She's also very cool and down to earth. Enjoy!

  9. #23071
    You were able to hit her up? Lucky if you did!

    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMe999  [View Original Post]
    Hawt horny kinky MILF. Tip to go bare anywhere.

  10. #23070
    Reached out. No response. Was hoping to hit those tits up too.

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    She definitely hits my trailer park MILF fantasy! Hopefully she's legit.

  11. #23069
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    I saw her couple yrs ago, good time, bb. Pics and review in bb thread. She was nice and thick when I met her. Not fat, thick. What happened with motorcycle accident? I don't recall scars, but it was so long ago. Were they just surgical? Because maybe she had it already but honestly I can't recall with any certainty. She was nice buy there were better deals for me out there back then, the good old days of just a few years ago.
    Right, thick, not fat is a good description. I figure all the stress kinda changed her shape. She has a bunch of road rash scars on one forearm from the crash. Don't recall what chin scar is from. She is nice, but the rates went up on TNA, better to spend a little more and get something better. I am curious if she still does bb, if she does with no upcharge than that makes up for it. Anyone going to toftt and find out?

  12. #23068
    Quote Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB  [View Original Post]
    Are anyone here ever see Skyy and BB her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%92ll-be-happy!26%23128540%3 B-%26%23128521%3 B.
    Have seen her many times. Always BB and used to fist her pussy as well. Of late she has increased her price though. Earlier used to be very reasonable. Now she's trying to charge TNA rates.

  13. #23067

    Beware of AshleyCurves

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...n/746991343152

    Ashley 206-209-9719.

    Will say yes to everything on text and phone but will play games and won't deliver any service. Several decades older than her pics and has serious usage issues. (I still can't get the smell out of my head).

    Avoid at all costs. She is advertising very aggressively on STG after playing games with me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MzMwNTRjYzZiOTJhY2Q3NmFlOThiYTI3ZmU3YTNlMjg2MTYzYw.jpg‎   MTY2NjAyODk3OTMxYzFhNzZlOTM2MGEzNzY5YWJjMWVlMTA2YTI.jpg‎  

  14. #23066

    Ts / shemale bb

    Where xan I find some ts / shemale rscortsvthat will do it all like gfw sub or domme whichever I'm curious to see what it's like.

  15. #23065
    She definitely hits my trailer park MILF fantasy! Hopefully she's legit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape