Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 316 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 366 416 816 1316 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 27808
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23083

    Wynterlilly

    Anyone got any luck with Wynter?

    She posted twice since October. I PM'ed, text and call with the number but no response. Is she email only maybe?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ome-in-my-heat

  2. #23082
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFoo2  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...n/746991343152

    Ashley 206-209-9719.

    Will say yes to everything on text and phone but will play games and won't deliver any service. Several decades older than her pics and has serious usage issues. (I still can't get the smell out of my head).

    Avoid at all costs. She is advertising very aggressively on STG after playing games with me.
    Picture warning enough.

    Yuck.

  3. #23081
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    She said qv $$,hhr $$ hr said daty, BBBJ, cim included- +$$ for trip to Greece or BBFS. She is pretty hot but Idk if she is legit or not. I didn't take the plunge, so I never met her. I would love to know. For that price you're better off finding someone who's established on the other board. She is very hot but can't justify the risk reward ratio if someone has more disposable incum and is more of a risk taker-let us know if she's legit. My hunch tells me she is either a set up, scam (didn't get far enough to know if she required deposit or not) or if she's legit but won't deliver as promised. She looks too hot to give up info so easily & openly, but I've been surprised many times. She was in Puyallup area. The tattoo on her eyebrow is very familiar. I can't recall if she was on the other board as well but I've seen that tattoo but can't recall if she has a good or bad rep. Someone on this board surely knows something. Thats all I got.
    Her bed have big white ball.

  4. #23080

    Sliceifitaly

    She has been mostly utr but threw up some ads.

    Fun to facefuck. Open to creampies.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?493935-Sliceifitaly

  5. #23079

    Zoya Ferrante

    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Is that pic the new Zoya or Ferrante? Idgaf about the pits, I think whichever is in that pic is hot. Not worth 600, especially that stupid description of a first meet. I'd rather pull my fingernails off slowly with a rusty nail. But still think she's hot.
    No more 600. She is listed as 700/ hr on tryst now. With that arm pit? No thanks.

  6. #23078
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFoo2  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...n/746991343152

    Will say yes to everything on text and phone but will play games and won't deliver any service. Several decades older than her pics and has serious usage issues. (I still can't get the smell out of my head).
    I bailed after meeting her for an appointment. Yes the smell. She smokes things which should never ever be smoked. Even the fumes can make you sick that shit is so powerful. You know what it is. Right?

  7. #23077
    Sweaty, bad smell. It's a angry bang, channeled my frustration and bare banged the bejesus out of her ass, she's mad because I didn't stay the whole hour. Had to bail because of her BO.

    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Have never, not once, heard anything positive about her.

  8. #23076
    Quote Originally Posted by LorenDaiz  [View Original Post]
    Dude don't. I saw her early on in my mongering. Met at crap hotel, she was a mess. Eye lashes falling off wig was terrible and even though covered I couldn't get the stink of me for a while. Worst experience I think I've had. If you want bare and good experience just go see Michelle at VIP massage in Everett. She's clean and tastes good. Great experience.
    Have never, not once, heard anything positive about her.

  9. #23075

    Michelle VIP

    Quote Originally Posted by LorenDaiz  [View Original Post]
    Dude don't. I saw her early on in my mongering. Met at crap hotel, she was a mess. Eye lashes falling off wig was terrible and even though covered I couldn't get the stink of me for a while. Worst experience I think I've had. If you want bare and good experience just go see Michelle at VIP massage in Everett. She's clean and tastes good. Great experience.
    Michelle is on vacation unfortunately.

  10. #23074
    Dude don't. I saw her early on in my mongering. Met at crap hotel, she was a mess. Eye lashes falling off wig was terrible and even though covered I couldn't get the stink of me for a while. Worst experience I think I've had. If you want bare and good experience just go see Michelle at VIP massage in Everett. She's clean and tastes good. Great experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crumb  [View Original Post]
    So I'm a little new to this hobby and seen this girl a couple of times and thought I should finally take the dive, according to some of her reviews, she's pretty awesome but didn't find anything regarding BB. So does anyone know if she does BB anything or am I going in blind?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....2365039%3BGet-*EXCELLENCE.

  11. #23073
    So many columbians and other South American groups up here these days. Only ever got BB once from Evelin, anyone had recent luck from other southern visitors? Feel free to PM.

  12. #23072
    Quote Originally Posted by Crumb  [View Original Post]
    So I'm a little new to this hobby and seen this girl a couple of times and thought I should finally take the dive, according to some of her reviews, she's pretty awesome but didn't find anything regarding BB. So does anyone know if she does BB anything or am I going in blind?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....2365039%3BGet-*EXCELLENCE.
    100% belongs here. She's also very cool and down to earth. Enjoy!

  13. #23071
    You were able to hit her up? Lucky if you did!

    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMe999  [View Original Post]
    Hawt horny kinky MILF. Tip to go bare anywhere.

  14. #23070
    Reached out. No response. Was hoping to hit those tits up too.

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    She definitely hits my trailer park MILF fantasy! Hopefully she's legit.

  15. #23069
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    I saw her couple yrs ago, good time, bb. Pics and review in bb thread. She was nice and thick when I met her. Not fat, thick. What happened with motorcycle accident? I don't recall scars, but it was so long ago. Were they just surgical? Because maybe she had it already but honestly I can't recall with any certainty. She was nice buy there were better deals for me out there back then, the good old days of just a few years ago.
    Right, thick, not fat is a good description. I figure all the stress kinda changed her shape. She has a bunch of road rash scars on one forearm from the crash. Don't recall what chin scar is from. She is nice, but the rates went up on TNA, better to spend a little more and get something better. I am curious if she still does bb, if she does with no upcharge than that makes up for it. Anyone going to toftt and find out?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape