Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 314 of 1860 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 364 414 814 1314 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 27900
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23205
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Does she include greek in that untimed VIP special? And how are her edging and dirty talk skills? Does she kiss?
    I'm not the biggest Greek fan, so I didn't try for it. Her dirty talk was top notch and she's a really good kisser. She's really good at edging with a blow job also. The only negative thing I really have to say is that she ran late for both appointments and I had to find a parking lot to hang out in until she was ready. Neither time was more than 20 minutes of waiting though, which I was fine with. She's a bbw for sure, and she's a certified freak.

  2. #23204
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Does she include greek in that untimed VIP special? And how are her edging and dirty talk skills? Does she kiss?
    From her ads and the reviews, she is definitely GFE it seems. Her ad seems to say greek is on the menu. It's not listed in her dislikes and her untimed special states all access is included.

  3. #23203

    Kylee

    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    I was curious about her as well. I've never seen any bad reviews on her and all the reviews say she has a nice incall. Maybe she got her shit together? Her $400 untimed special for 2 pops intrigues me as she states she is GFE / fetish friendly.
    A couple guys were just chatting about her in this forum back on 12/27/2023. Basically mixed reviews. Best of luck!

  4. #23202

    Serafina

    Has anyone seen serafina Wilde lately? Does she still belong in this section? Many posts are old. Had previously gone by Lucky Aisling. Lots of references to good head game. Seems like her prices have gone up quite a bit from past references of 250 and 400.

  5. #23201
    Does she include greek in that untimed VIP special? And how are her edging and dirty talk skills? Does she kiss?

    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    I was curious about her as well. I've never seen any bad reviews on her and all the reviews say she has a nice incall. Maybe she got her shit together? Her $400 untimed special for 2 pops intrigues me as she states she is GFE / fetish friendly.

  6. #23200
    Thanks! Was hopeful bc she had a few reviews this year. Oh well, on to the next.

    Quote Originally Posted by Colnago  [View Original Post]
    I have seen those pictures before, a long time ago. They are either stolen or her but about ten years old.

  7. #23199
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarby254  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice and both times were good experiences for me. The first time was a little awkward because her cuck boyfriend was in the other room watching football. He seemed kinda pissy that I was making his girl moan. But the BBBJ was so on point that I went back for seconds a couple weeks later and that experience was hot as hell. We did some role play and she was acting as my airbnb host who then seduced me. Had me nutting all over that ass in no time. Then we hung out and talked video games for fifteen minutes until she got me hard again and then back to another long BBBJ filled with gagging and tears streaming down her face. She looks amazing like that.
    I was curious about her as well. I've never seen any bad reviews on her and all the reviews say she has a nice incall. Maybe she got her shit together? Her $400 untimed special for 2 pops intrigues me as she states she is GFE / fetish friendly.

  8. #23198

    Good experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Crumb  [View Original Post]
    So I'm a little new to this hobby and seen this girl a couple of times and thought I should finally take the dive, according to some of her reviews, she's pretty awesome but didn't find anything regarding BB. So does anyone know if she does BB anything or am I going in blind?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....2365039%3BGet-*EXCELLENCE.
    I've seen her twice and both times were good experiences for me. The first time was a little awkward because her cuck boyfriend was in the other room watching football. He seemed kinda pissy that I was making his girl moan. But the BBBJ was so on point that I went back for seconds a couple weeks later and that experience was hot as hell. We did some role play and she was acting as my airbnb host who then seduced me. Had me nutting all over that ass in no time. Then we hung out and talked video games for fifteen minutes until she got me hard again and then back to another long BBBJ filled with gagging and tears streaming down her face. She looks amazing like that.

  9. #23197

    SquirtingFarrahFaucett

    She still bb or is she covered now?

    I haven't seen report in a while and menu on the other board doesn't have BBFS as a NO.

  10. #23196
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Picture warning enough.

    Yuck.
    Here is the detailed rob report on AshleyCurves and Amanda Sasnett its quite funny if you're interested in reading http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...248&viewfull=1#post6732248.

  11. #23195
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBso11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any luck with Wynter?

    She posted twice since October. I PM'ed, text and call with the number but no response. Is she email only maybe?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ome-in-my-heat
    I have seen those pictures before, a long time ago. They are either stolen or her but about ten years old.

  12. #23194
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHunter66  [View Original Post]
    I've reached out to her but could never get her to commit to a meet.

    She responded to a pm I sent her on the other board but would never reply to a text.
    Which board do you use? PM me if not allowed public. Thanks!

  13. #23193
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    She has been mostly utr but threw up some ads.

    Fun to facefuck. Open to creampies.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?493935-Sliceifitaly
    If she were about 3 inches shorter, I would be 100% positive that I knew her.

  14. #23192
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBso11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any luck with Wynter?

    She posted twice since October. I PM'ed, text and call with the number but no response. Is she email only maybe?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ome-in-my-heat
    I've reached out to her but could never get her to commit to a meet.

    She responded to a pm I sent her on the other board but would never reply to a text.

  15. #23191

    Why

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    She has been mostly utr but threw up some ads.

    Fun to facefuck. Open to creampies.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?493935-Sliceifitaly
    That's a mess.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape