Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 145
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by BoHeBo  [View Original Post]
    Just moved up here to Monroe. Can not find any providers that are actually in Monroe. Anyone gotany UTR they are willing to share? Thank you all!
    This one is a pretty good option and local.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/monro...j/958350623978

  2. #99

    Woodbridge Kim is back

    One of my personal favorites is back in Woodbridge tonight and she says she's staying until Thursday. If you want a guaranteed fun time go see Kim. No junkie behavior and no pulling up and getting hit with the infamous I need 5 more minutes which turns into 10-15. Any way started out with some sloppy toppy and boy did it get sloppy. Then started the main event in mish then switched it up for some pound town in k9. Very easy going legit provider. Qv 100, Hh 170.

  3. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by BoHeBo  [View Original Post]
    Just moved up here to Monroe. Can not find any providers that are actually in Monroe. Anyone gotany UTR they are willing to share? Thank you all!
    Very few leads in Monroe. I haven't managed to meet a single one. It has been years since I've even seen a compelling ad. I swear I saw a streetwalker in downtown many years ago. It was during the festival before the 4th of July fireworks. She for she gave me the hooker nod when we made eye contact. I was with my SO and another couple at the time, so that's as far as it went.

    I suggest you get familiar with Toledo.

  4. #97

    Just moved

    Just moved up here to Monroe. Can not find any providers that are actually in Monroe. Anyone gotany UTR they are willing to share? Thank you all!

  5. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by SycloneGs2013  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this mature sexy lady recently?

    https://monroe.skipthegames.com/fema...e/999491479838
    Check review 17183 on escort reviews for Toledo OH.

  6. #95

    Kelly

    Has anyone seen this mature sexy lady recently?

    https://monroe.skipthegames.com/fema...e/999491479838

  7. #94

    MeKaylee

    Saw some older mixed / bad reviews. Anyone see her recently?

    https://monroe.skipthegames.com/fema...s/411762808859

    Looking for a safe UTR in Monroe, PM if you want to share contact info.

  8. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage6969  [View Original Post]
    Would like to meet farm girl (I love farm life) if you could message me with her digits if she's ok with. If your ever staying in toledo & want a date I kno a lady whose the best looking, beautiful bbw (not saggy either) & tight small taco.
    That report is originally from August of 2018. Probably still not in the business. I could be wrong tho. Just an observation.

  9. #92

    Farm girl meet

    Quote Originally Posted by Cecil0042  [View Original Post]
    HI. Nice review. Got a number on this one?

    C.
    Would like to meet farm girl (I love farm life) if you could message me with her digits if she's ok with. If your ever staying in toledo & want a date I kno a lady whose the best looking, beautiful bbw (not saggy either) & tight small taco.

  10. #91

  11. #90

    New post ripoff


  12. #89

    Picture?

    Quote Originally Posted by RatedR  [View Original Post]
    So I was wondering if anybody is familiar with this beauty if so PM me please.
    Where did you find the pictures.

  13. #88

    Monroe Area

    You guys have any info to share on locals here in the Monroe area?

  14. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by GoneFishing62  [View Original Post]
    Stay away unless you like give your cash away.
    Just go for Tiffany Jay her daughter (with the fake rack). No deposit necessary. Mom looks worn out. Tiffany got locked up on drug charges but might be out by now.

  15. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorH  [View Original Post]
    https://monroe.skipthegames.com/fema...e/975888167543

    I see this twist vs a "deposit" you pay for a video. Then they may see you.
    Stay away unless you like give your cash away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape