Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 145
-
09-20-18 14:29 #25Regular Member

Posts: 21Monroe Girls my experience
Ok, since there are not a lot of reports for Monroe I'd thought I'd give my two cents on my experiences so far. First is Juicy J in my opinion the best Monroe has to offer, great BBBJ, lots of options for upcharge, not a great body lots of baby damage past drug use, but over all she's my goto girl when I need to bust one out and go. Very good rates and friendly. Evie from Maybee is a waste of time unless you like lack luster blowjobs, She does car dates the first time and then offers you FS the next time but in my case never delivers on the FS, and the blowjobs skills are horrible she gags a lot and its very distracting nice girl but she just don't deliver the service she's offering. $40 for blow / car date $80 for FS if your lucky enough to get it. Kandi around the michigan / ohio border is for me one of the best Girlfriend experience's I've ever had. Great BBBJ skills, friendly, not a clock watcher, not a whole lot on the menu but what she does do is great. Nice tits and ass, lost some weight since those pics and some baby damage but overall I like this one. I would repeat often even though bb is not on the menu, but that's ok and no anal if your into that.
http://monroe.skipthegames.com/femal...n/576402927662
http://monroe.skipthegames.com/femal...u/213449154678
http://monroe.skipthegames.com/femal...t/854232597145
-
09-08-18 09:30 #24Senior Member

Posts: 353 some?
Returning soon and discussed a mfm 3 some with my utr.
She is willing but I need a 3rd my treat.
I am older so want to give her the thrill of a younger guy while I watch and join in.
If you are interested pm me and we can talk.
I will be there late next week.
-
09-03-18 00:35 #23Senior Member

Posts: 144Digits on the farm girl
HI. Nice review. Got a number on this one?
Originally Posted by JohnTheLover
[View Original Post]
C.
-
08-30-18 14:06 #22Senior Member

Posts: 610Just go to STG Monroe Mi. Sbe is the Red head.
Originally Posted by AlpineStars
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 07:58 #21Senior Member

Posts: 32Betty Lou
Any way ya could share her contact info?
Originally Posted by DetroitWill
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 19:45 #20Senior Member

Posts: 610This providers name is Betty Lou, redhead on STG monroe. Did not ask for Greek. I think she would thou.
Originally Posted by Choirboy69
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 09:17 #19Senior Member

Posts: 35Farm girl menu
Saw her recently. Not a spinner but an extremely willing provider. Picked her up and did our thing. Price was very reasonable. She said she might get a room this weekend.
What is her menu like?
-
08-24-18 05:47 #18Senior Member

Posts: 610Monroe farm girl
Saw her recently. Not a spinner but an extremely willing provider. Picked her up and did our thing. Price was very reasonable. She said she might get a room this weekend.
-
08-19-18 05:46 #17Senior Member

Posts: 610Monroe
Can you PM me or five me her contact info?
Originally Posted by Choirboy69
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-18 08:30 #16Senior Member

Posts: 352nd visit
Made a 2nd visit to monroe to c the utr.
All I can say is wow. Even better than the first and very relaxing.
Started with her meeting me in a very sexy outfit. She asked what I wanted and I said surprise me and boy did she.
She dropped to her knees, stated talking sexy, aND got the big boy going with light touching, kissing, licking then deep sucking. Took all I had not to end it there.
She then jumped on tge bed spread her legs so I has a good view and asked of I liked daty. Of course she knew I did and I went to town on her.
She was very responsive, seemed to enjoy and cum hard.
I then flipped her over to have a,great view of her ass and started doggie. No sooner got started and she was asking me to go deeper, harder, and spank her.
Well it was not my intent to finish there but I did with a big load.
I them laid next to her to recover and she rolled over and started stroking me and then sucking me. I tell you I was on heaven. She did this for about 10 minutes got me hard then got on a rode me rcg.
Man what a sight and what a feeling.
She is not a clock watcher, takes direction well, is dry atractive but does smoke.
She indicated she had talked to a few guys but hadn't met many yet.
I got the I'm pression she is just starting since she asked a lot of questions about things.
Oh we did to bb but I am not sure she is going to keep that up.
She doesn't want digits out now which makes it a little rough for her. Using g mail and outcall for now.
-
08-17-18 13:38 #15Regular Member

Posts: 21Any good looking girls in Monroe?
I'm looking for some contacts in monroe, mi if any one has any. If you got pics and or numbers please post or message me. Thanks.
-
08-14-18 07:32 #14Senior Member

Posts: 35Utr
I also found a great utr in the area and was amazed at her talents. She works a,ft job but needs some side help.
She doesn't want her number out but will respond to her gmail. While I was reluctant to do this I did and, was well rewarded.
If interested pm and I will share details.
-
08-10-18 20:58 #13Regular Member

Posts: 10Thanks for the updates!
-
08-10-18 10:50 #12Senior Member

Posts: 68Great news! I'd love to know more! PM me please.
Originally Posted by JohnTheLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-18 03:16 #11Senior Member

Posts: 34Passing through your corner (cont) Monroe might not be dead after all.
To the gents who received the 1st and 2nd contacts, at least report out such that we all know if all went well for you and we keep this thread going. I do not want to be the only one posting since that does not look good and it will become kind of suspicious!
Anyway, had to spend an extra few days in your corner and was not able to spot the lot lizards that another dreamer mentioned at TA.
I was tired of the beautiful scenery, so I continued to dabble in our usual pursuit of wet dreams and I was able to find another asset. Mid 20's, divorced with kids but still looks good. Lives on a farm with grandparents and has experience milking cows and riding horses (literally, not illustratively). Hence you can see how this translates into special skills that can be useful when dreaming. Has tattoos, a nose and tongue ring that she knows how to use when working the tip of what you know.
On top of it, I learned from her about the UTR action in the area and she is willing to bring along one or two extra assets if needed, mostly stay at home moms or gals with jobs that want extra cash for shopping or to indulge in whatever they need cash for. Quite a sweetheart. I did not yet take her on the offer of adding one or two extra people to the mix because I was not yet done dreaming with her, especially since I have not fully explored all what she learned on the farm nor all what the tongue ring can do, and the pocket was not yet prepared to double down or triple down. It seems that there are quite a number of part time free lancers in the area who mostly help people dream from time to time when they need extra cash. Apparently (since we still need to have those threesome / foursome dreams to confirm what she is saying) Monroe that looks dead on the surface is alive underground. Which kind of make sense because locals have to also dream from time to time.
Two drawbacks: her car is currently down (that is what she said so cannot vouch if indeed she has a car or not) so she needs to be picked up; but the farm is still in Monroe so not a problem from a convenience perspective; secondly she smokes marijuana and I had to tell her not to have any on her when I picked her up. Never know what might happen if / when someone is pulled over. I will not be surprised if beside marijuana she dabbles in other stuff, but she was fully sober when with me.
Hopefully we have hit the gold this time. Will share digits on this find only with folks that have at least some postings. Be patient with me taking few days to reply because I am back on home turf and check this site of ours only when possible, which is every few days.
Stay safe. Peace out gents.











Reply With Quote





