Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 145
-
01-05-24 21:45 #100Senior Member

Posts: 239This one is a pretty good option and local.
Originally Posted by BoHeBo
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/monro...j/958350623978
-
01-02-24 20:04 #99Senior Member

Posts: 188Woodbridge Kim is back
One of my personal favorites is back in Woodbridge tonight and she says she's staying until Thursday. If you want a guaranteed fun time go see Kim. No junkie behavior and no pulling up and getting hit with the infamous I need 5 more minutes which turns into 10-15. Any way started out with some sloppy toppy and boy did it get sloppy. Then started the main event in mish then switched it up for some pound town in k9. Very easy going legit provider. Qv 100, Hh 170.
-
12-27-23 20:01 #98Senior Member

Posts: 975Very few leads in Monroe. I haven't managed to meet a single one. It has been years since I've even seen a compelling ad. I swear I saw a streetwalker in downtown many years ago. It was during the festival before the 4th of July fireworks. She for she gave me the hooker nod when we made eye contact. I was with my SO and another couple at the time, so that's as far as it went.
Originally Posted by BoHeBo
[View Original Post]
I suggest you get familiar with Toledo.
-
12-27-23 07:50 #97Regular Member

Posts: 4Just moved
Just moved up here to Monroe. Can not find any providers that are actually in Monroe. Anyone gotany UTR they are willing to share? Thank you all!
-
11-02-22 18:47 #96Senior Member

Posts: 137Check review 17183 on escort reviews for Toledo OH.
Originally Posted by SycloneGs2013
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 21:19 #95Senior Member

Posts: 109Kelly
Has anyone seen this mature sexy lady recently?
https://monroe.skipthegames.com/fema...e/999491479838
-
05-03-22 16:36 #94Regular Member

Posts: 17MeKaylee
Saw some older mixed / bad reviews. Anyone see her recently?
https://monroe.skipthegames.com/fema...s/411762808859
Looking for a safe UTR in Monroe, PM if you want to share contact info.
-
04-09-22 20:12 #93Senior Member

Posts: 239That report is originally from August of 2018. Probably still not in the business. I could be wrong tho. Just an observation.
Originally Posted by Massage6969
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 10:52 #92Senior Member

Posts: 30Farm girl meet
Would like to meet farm girl (I love farm life) if you could message me with her digits if she's ok with. If your ever staying in toledo & want a date I kno a lady whose the best looking, beautiful bbw (not saggy either) & tight small taco.
Originally Posted by Cecil0042
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 20:41 #91Senior Member

Posts: 53Looking for some Intel on her
-
11-02-21 11:52 #90Regular Member

Posts: 35New post ripoff
She has a new ad.
https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...n/837994261576
Beware.
-
10-18-21 21:45 #89Senior Member

Posts: 846Picture?
Where did you find the pictures.
Originally Posted by RatedR
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-21 12:41 #88Regular Member

Posts: 35Monroe Area
You guys have any info to share on locals here in the Monroe area?
-
09-16-21 22:18 #87Senior Member

Posts: 200Just go for Tiffany Jay her daughter (with the fake rack). No deposit necessary. Mom looks worn out. Tiffany got locked up on drug charges but might be out by now.
Originally Posted by GoneFishing62
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 22:47 #86Regular Member

Posts: 35Stay away unless you like give your cash away.
Originally Posted by ProfessorH
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




