Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 145
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #85

    Interesting twist

    https://monroe.skipthegames.com/fema...e/975888167543

    I see this twist vs a "deposit" you pay for a video. Then they may see you.

  2. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by PastMyPrime  [View Original Post]
    https://monroe.skipthegames.com/fema...r/311192450991

    Has anyone seen this one? I can't do a search as there is no name.

    Legit?

    Services?

    Does she look anything like her pics?

    I'm older, so she is in my range.
    Poor grammar says fake "I'm a 50 year older".

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by PastMyPrime  [View Original Post]
    https://monroe.skipthegames.com/fema...r/311192450991

    Has anyone seen this one? I can't do a search as there is no name.

    Legit?

    Services?

    Does she look anything like her pics?

    I'm older, so she is in my range.
    C'Mon man. You really can't tell this is a fake ad?

  4. #82

    Hate it when they don't use a name

    https://monroe.skipthegames.com/fema...r/311192450991

    Has anyone seen this one? I can't do a search as there is no name.

    Legit?

    Services?

    Does she look anything like her pics?

    I'm older, so she is in my range.

  5. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by RatedR  [View Original Post]
    So I was wondering if anybody is familiar with this beauty if so PM me please.
    I don't know her street name but her real name is Morgan McDaniels, she's a downriver girl I think.

  6. #80
    New to the area and getting bored anyone know of any utrs or good girls close by Monroe. Appreciate the help.

  7. #79

    Dundee

    I have been seeing a girl in Dundee pretty regularly until this virus thing took over. She was quite depressed on the last couple of emails. Was supposed to go to the Navy to get her life together and this all happened. No response to emails in a week. I hope she didn't do anything drastic. You know what I mean. OK GUYS if you were a regular of hers and know anything let me know. Is she still alive? That is my greatest fear. She has kids and is a really good person just Lost in these times. Anyone who can let me know any info it would be appreciated. PM me first.

  8. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterMaxx  [View Original Post]
    Have seen MeKaylee.

    http://monroe.skipthegames.com/femal...x/667164274967

    She has a banging bootie and I pounded it for all it's worth and held on for dear life because that girl knows how to fuck.
    Is she really a squirter?

  9. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by RatedR  [View Original Post]
    So I was wondering if anybody is familiar with this beauty if so PM me please.
    Never seen her. Interesting though. I don't think I've ever seen an advertisement for her. If you're able to get info please share. I'll do the same.

    Stay safe!

  10. #76

    Hmm

    So I was wondering if anybody is familiar with this beauty if so PM me please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200208-202159_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20200208-202122_Chrome.jpg‎  

  11. #75

    A Great Provider

    If you are looking for a great provider, try this one. She is in Toledo.

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...y/783157011585

    Lots of talk about Golden Pussy Syndrome and strung out providers in the area. This one is clean and very accommodating!

  12. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumbullMike  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody tell me if they have seen Taylor Marie.
    She just had a baby.

  13. #73

    Monroe

    Can anybody tell me if they have seen Taylor Marie.

  14. #72

    Monroe

    Going to be in Monroe Friday night any suggestions.

  15. #71

    MeKaylee

    Quote Originally Posted by BadBosco  [View Original Post]
    So here is something kinda weird. Seen her back in mid May / early June, cannot remember the exact date. This was the first and last time (no special reason, just never connected again) Got a text from her this morning around 4 am "this is MeKaylee, please give me a text" Obviously did not, but found it kinda strange after this long of time. Looking for $$$ hand outs? Not sure?
    I had to block her number because she kept texting the same thing asking for money when I never even seen her. I'm sure she's definitely on something.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape