Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 10279
-
12-29-23 10:18 #7459Senior Member

Posts: 476I think that's the girl that is hanging out with Toy.
If that is the girl that is calling herself Miracle and hangs out with toy, then Sailor42 is correct, she doesn't have any teeth LOL. Holy smokes can she take a load of cum down her throat tho.
Originally Posted by Quid9197
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 01:26 #7458Senior Member

Posts: 37Nasty Nikki RIP
Some of the long timers will remember NN and her revolving harem of women.
One day you'd have a great time.
The next you'd get ripped off.
She's passed on.
-
12-28-23 05:19 #7457Senior Member

Posts: 62Ashlee-Roxanne
What I know:
Originally Posted by Abcflint
[View Original Post]
Had recent date with Ashlee. No issues and delivered as advertised. Incall near Irish and Bristol. Shares place with another provider on STG Lauren. Lauren was there but never came out of her room.
What I heard:
Ashlee claims Lauren stole a large sum of money from her last week. Drama? Yes. True? Don't know.
Don't know about any eye patch guy. I would have repeated without the drama. Probably wait until she finds her own place.
-
12-27-23 23:42 #7456Senior Member

Posts: 94Sophia
Umm yeah. She is great! Those tits are even bigger in real life and she knows how to use them. Totally a must see! Not a kisser, which I like to do, but she is definitely a great date.
Originally Posted by PhatUnit
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 22:19 #7455Senior Member

Posts: 116Sugar
Any intel on Sugar?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...r/075928722713
Thanks in advance!
-=CT.
-
12-27-23 19:58 #7454Senior Member

Posts: 392Vegas
I was in Vegas a few weeks ago and found the Korean agencies really delivered!!
Originally Posted by Jjjapd
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 19:54 #7453Senior Member

Posts: 143Bad
Saw her today- . 6.
Lackluster BBBJ.
Asked her to make a little morning for some throat vibration and she sounded like a cow about to die. Shit is bad everywhere. I'll be in Vegas next week- maybe I'll find something that makes me say wow again. It's been years.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...e-fun/60819127
-
12-27-23 15:26 #7452Senior Member

Posts: 337Wouldn't Do It
The pic lower left says it all. Even with filter that is the face of a hard core user. I am willing to bet that she has few to no teeth also.
Originally Posted by Quid9197
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 14:04 #7451Senior Member

Posts: 43Anyone know anything about this girl?
Has posted just a couple of times in the last few months on STG.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...l/827890322975
-
12-27-23 09:35 #7450Senior Member

Posts: 487She looks OK. I've fucked women on mattresses on the basement floor of hoarder houses before. Banging her head on the unplugged washing machine would be a bucket list plus.
Originally Posted by CraigC
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 09:14 #7449Senior Member

Posts: 215Sophy Sofia is back?
She is posting again but could not find solid reviews. Anyone please let me know. I'm a sucker for Italian women.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...safesearch=off
-
12-27-23 08:35 #7448Regular Member

Posts: 1Waste of time. She would rather give the run around and just beg for money.
Originally Posted by AffJoe69
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 23:22 #7447Senior Member

Posts: 151Rip off gal, found her ad. Stay away
Southwest of davison. She locks door but guy must have key. This is her ad with various pics.
-
12-25-23 22:42 #7446Senior Member

Posts: 275Abc
Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Abcflint
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 22:25 #7445Senior Member

Posts: 151Davison gal, stay away!! Rip off!!
Once she takes you to bedroom, guys walks in and ask you to leave. Stay away. Southwest of davison.










Reply With Quote





