Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 189 of 686 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 239 289 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 10280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7460

    Vegas

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjjapd  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today- . 6.

    Lackluster BBBJ.

    Asked her to make a little morning for some throat vibration and she sounded like a cow about to die. Shit is bad everywhere. I'll be in Vegas next week- maybe I'll find something that makes me say wow again. It's been years.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...e-fun/60819127
    I was in Vegas a few weeks ago and found the Korean agencies really delivered!!

  2. #7459

    Bad

    Saw her today- . 6.

    Lackluster BBBJ.

    Asked her to make a little morning for some throat vibration and she sounded like a cow about to die. Shit is bad everywhere. I'll be in Vegas next week- maybe I'll find something that makes me say wow again. It's been years.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...e-fun/60819127

  3. #7458

    Wouldn't Do It

    Quote Originally Posted by Quid9197  [View Original Post]
    Has posted just a couple of times in the last few months on STG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...l/827890322975
    The pic lower left says it all. Even with filter that is the face of a hard core user. I am willing to bet that she has few to no teeth also.

  4. #7457

    Anyone know anything about this girl?

    Has posted just a couple of times in the last few months on STG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...l/827890322975

  5. #7456
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigC  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this yeast factory? Recent posting in Burton.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/329982538061
    She looks OK. I've fucked women on mattresses on the basement floor of hoarder houses before. Banging her head on the unplugged washing machine would be a bucket list plus.

  6. #7455

    Sophy Sofia is back?

    She is posting again but could not find solid reviews. Anyone please let me know. I'm a sucker for Italian women.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...safesearch=off

  7. #7454
    Quote Originally Posted by AffJoe69  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Diamond post in a good while. Is she still available? Does anyone have an update about her?
    Waste of time. She would rather give the run around and just beg for money.

  8. #7453

    Rip off gal, found her ad. Stay away

    Southwest of davison. She locks door but guy must have key. This is her ad with various pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BF838CFD-F538-44F4-AA03-7C3F57B0E327.jpg‎  

  9. #7452

    Abc

    Quote Originally Posted by Abcflint  [View Original Post]
    Once she takes you to bedroom, guys walks in and ask you to leave. Stay away. Southwest of davison.
    Thanks for the info.

  10. #7451

    Davison gal, stay away!! Rip off!!

    Once she takes you to bedroom, guys walks in and ask you to leave. Stay away. Southwest of davison.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 49FE7ACC-0030-49F1-85D9-8CC1B9DECC8C.jpg‎  

  11. #7450

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    What was her location generally speaking.
    Not far from the Men's Club actually.

  12. #7449

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...o/839858601773 Saw this ad and decided to try her out. Ad is worded a lot like Toy's ad so I texted her, and she said the girl is legit, doesn't have a gag reflex. Met Saturday around noon, mid to late 30's, skinny with no teeth LOL. Didn't have to give her directions she went right to work and no shit can can Deepthroat with ease. I was enjoying it so much I didn't ask what kind of finish I was going to get. When I said I was going to cum she just kept sucking nice and deep, not using any hands, all suction. Didn't shy away when I started shooting cum in her mouth, and only paused for a second to swallow the load and then went at it again to make sure she got it all. Outstanding blow job. Don't get the half hour, it only took her 5 minutes to drain me. Definitely recommend. Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!
    What was her location generally speaking.

  13. #7448

    Great BJ

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...o/839858601773 Saw this ad and decided to try her out. Ad is worded a lot like Toy's ad so I texted her, and she said the girl is legit, doesn't have a gag reflex. Met Saturday around noon, mid to late 30's, skinny with no teeth LOL. Didn't have to give her directions she went right to work and no shit can can Deepthroat with ease. I was enjoying it so much I didn't ask what kind of finish I was going to get. When I said I was going to cum she just kept sucking nice and deep, not using any hands, all suction. Didn't shy away when I started shooting cum in her mouth, and only paused for a second to swallow the load and then went at it again to make sure she got it all. Outstanding blow job. Don't get the half hour, it only took her 5 minutes to drain me. Definitely recommend. Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!

  14. #7447

  15. #7446

    Lesson learned

    Get ripped off enough times you quit paying up front. They don't like it, but most of them will end up letting you pay afterwards.

    Quote Originally Posted by Abcflint  [View Original Post]
    Any info out there on this one?

    Was bored tonight and took one for the team. Don't go see either gal out in the country southwest of davison. As soon as you pay a guy with a patch walks in and ask you to leave. He was nice but just wanted you to leave. Again, don't waste your time. Both said their age was 31. The bigger one has a lot of weight loss with Lois skin even though she still weighs about 220. Pm for more info including pics and what road they are on.

    Stay away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape