Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 10280
-
12-23-23 12:00 #7445Senior Member

Posts: 273Nice!
Well I'm interested! Menu? Rates?! Is she CIM?
Originally Posted by Pete52
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 23:34 #7444Senior Member

Posts: 151Christmas special, don't go see. Has guy walk in.
Any info out there on this one?
Was bored tonight and took one for the team. Don't go see either gal out in the country southwest of davison. As soon as you pay a guy with a patch walks in and ask you to leave. He was nice but just wanted you to leave. Again, don't waste your time. Both said their age was 31. The bigger one has a lot of weight loss with Lois skin even though she still weighs about 220. Pm for more info including pics and what road they are on.
Stay away.
-
12-22-23 17:17 #7443Senior Member

Posts: 151Christmas specials
Anyone see her yet?
Any info out there.
-
12-22-23 16:21 #7442Senior Member

Posts: 645Christmas specials
Any info out there on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...1/366860228063
-
12-21-23 12:56 #7441Regular Member

Posts: 17Diamond
I haven't seen Diamond post in a good while. Is she still available? Does anyone have an update about her?
-
12-21-23 08:58 #7440Senior Member

Posts: 135Nope she's no responsive. I've made a few attempts. I Remember the same thing w her or at least an ad w those same pics and name a few years back.
Originally Posted by Rhinestone
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 10:03 #7439Senior Member

Posts: 135Harlow
Yeah I still haven't gotten a reply.
Originally Posted by NeilYoung999
[View Original Post]
It says text only and outcall so sounds fishy to me?
-
12-19-23 19:35 #7438Senior Member

Posts: 1015Incall?
She has an incall? From reading the ad I thought it was outcall.
Originally Posted by Pete52
[View Original Post]
Are her boobs real?
-
12-19-23 18:23 #7437Regular Member

Posts: 20Real deal
I seen her yesterday because I remember her from years ago. I had to call a couple of times but eventually got a response and boy was it worth the wait nice body very sweet person very tight safe location GFE.
Originally Posted by Brontus
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 14:34 #7436Senior Member

Posts: 135Harlow
I texted the number yesterday and today with no response.
Originally Posted by Brontus
[View Original Post]
Anyone have any luck?
-
12-18-23 21:31 #7435Senior Member

Posts: 79Harlow?
She looks good, anybody seen her? Reports from a few years back have the same name but no images.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/197978190066
-
12-18-23 20:39 #7434Senior Member

Posts: 120Pretty pink pussy
Anyone seen this yeast factory? Recent posting in Burton.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/329982538061
-
12-18-23 13:47 #7433Senior Member

Posts: 578Coco
Seen Coco last Friday! Firing on all cylinders as usual.
Originally Posted by Bozz199
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 13:40 #7432Senior Member

Posts: 578Coco
Seen coco last Friday! Firing on all cylinders as usual.
Originally Posted by Bozz199
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 12:23 #7431Senior Member

Posts: 367Dang
Simpin' ain't easy.
Originally Posted by Bozz199
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





