Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 10280
-
12-27-23 19:58 #7460Senior Member

Posts: 392Vegas
I was in Vegas a few weeks ago and found the Korean agencies really delivered!!
Originally Posted by Jjjapd
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 19:54 #7459Senior Member

Posts: 143Bad
Saw her today- . 6.
Lackluster BBBJ.
Asked her to make a little morning for some throat vibration and she sounded like a cow about to die. Shit is bad everywhere. I'll be in Vegas next week- maybe I'll find something that makes me say wow again. It's been years.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...e-fun/60819127
-
12-27-23 15:26 #7458Senior Member

Posts: 337Wouldn't Do It
The pic lower left says it all. Even with filter that is the face of a hard core user. I am willing to bet that she has few to no teeth also.
Originally Posted by Quid9197
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 14:04 #7457Senior Member

Posts: 41Anyone know anything about this girl?
Has posted just a couple of times in the last few months on STG.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...l/827890322975
-
12-27-23 09:35 #7456Senior Member

Posts: 486She looks OK. I've fucked women on mattresses on the basement floor of hoarder houses before. Banging her head on the unplugged washing machine would be a bucket list plus.
Originally Posted by CraigC
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 09:14 #7455Senior Member

Posts: 215Sophy Sofia is back?
She is posting again but could not find solid reviews. Anyone please let me know. I'm a sucker for Italian women.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...safesearch=off
-
12-27-23 08:35 #7454Regular Member

Posts: 1Waste of time. She would rather give the run around and just beg for money.
Originally Posted by AffJoe69
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 23:22 #7453Senior Member

Posts: 151Rip off gal, found her ad. Stay away
Southwest of davison. She locks door but guy must have key. This is her ad with various pics.
-
12-25-23 22:42 #7452Senior Member

Posts: 275Abc
Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Abcflint
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 22:25 #7451Senior Member

Posts: 151Davison gal, stay away!! Rip off!!
Once she takes you to bedroom, guys walks in and ask you to leave. Stay away. Southwest of davison.
-
12-24-23 08:21 #7450Senior Member

Posts: 475Location
Not far from the Men's Club actually.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 01:12 #7449Senior Member

Posts: 826Location
What was her location generally speaking.
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-23 20:57 #7448Senior Member

Posts: 475Great BJ
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...o/839858601773 Saw this ad and decided to try her out. Ad is worded a lot like Toy's ad so I texted her, and she said the girl is legit, doesn't have a gag reflex. Met Saturday around noon, mid to late 30's, skinny with no teeth LOL. Didn't have to give her directions she went right to work and no shit can can Deepthroat with ease. I was enjoying it so much I didn't ask what kind of finish I was going to get. When I said I was going to cum she just kept sucking nice and deep, not using any hands, all suction. Didn't shy away when I started shooting cum in her mouth, and only paused for a second to swallow the load and then went at it again to make sure she got it all. Outstanding blow job. Don't get the half hour, it only took her 5 minutes to drain me. Definitely recommend. Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!
-
12-23-23 18:26 #7447Senior Member

Posts: 846
-
12-23-23 12:39 #7446Senior Member

Posts: 367Lesson learned
Get ripped off enough times you quit paying up front. They don't like it, but most of them will end up letting you pay afterwards.
Originally Posted by Abcflint
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





