Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 27795
-
12-25-23 20:47 #23055Senior Member

Posts: 86SweetitsWhit
I saw her a while ago. She was down for anything, including Greek, golden showers, but I didn't bring up thread topic, nor did she bring it up, so everything was covered except bbj.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
Great head skills, riding etc. She wasn't a clock-watcher and things went well enough she was down for me to stay for longer after I hit. Pros- really good time, highly skilled, great attitude, tight ass for Greek. Cons, her hygiene was good, but there was a lingering pussy smell on fingers. Nothing bad, just stronger than I would like and took some washes to get off. IC was a crappy motel in Smokey Point.
Prior to 2020, her body was pretty hot, she wasn't thick or anything, would say life has got hard and the toll on the body is there now. Scars are from a motorcycle crash.
As for the boyfriend drama, at the time when we talked she said he was in jail. He does know that she sometimes operates out of that smokey pt ic. I do know his identity.
From the Tna reviews, I don't believe there's any drama ongoing but that could change. I would see her again, if her rates came back down to what they were before.
-
12-25-23 18:16 #23054Senior Member

Posts: 141Skyy Tine
Used to see her almost 10 years and 50 lb ago. I have no recent info, but she was great back then, cheap and chill and genuine. Never used a cover, just made out in the tub for a while, slid in, fucked her until I came inside. Round two on the bed, she'd just climbed on and ride me.
The funny part was after every session, as soon as she gets in her car, she's texting me about how mad she is about letting me go bare, and it better not happen again. Next week, same thing, no cover in sight. After a two or three rounds of this she never mentioned it again.
Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 17:33 #23053Senior Member

Posts: 499Again, there's no way to verify these reports, and quantity doesn't necessarily mean true. Sometimes it's just twice as much bullshit.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 14:13 #23052Regular Member

Posts: 17Tx
Didn't she move to Texas a year or two back?
-
12-25-23 12:12 #23051Senior Member

Posts: 533Danica
Anyone been seeing our old friend Danicabunny or has she gotten too big time on social media?
-
12-25-23 05:02 #23050Senior Member

Posts: 1544Let's see, 2 confirmations from two different people in two days.
Originally Posted by CoolStud
[View Original Post]
Guess someone here was telling the truth. I know I won't get an apology though. That's okay, I don't need one. Everyone here can read.
-
12-25-23 04:52 #23049Senior Member

Posts: 133True that
I have enjoyed many sessions with Penelope and every one on them has been great and hope for more. She is super cool with a very dirty mind and a total pleaser.
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
I can confirm the dog aspect tho. She has mentioned it and described the encounters several times and shown me pics / video.
-
12-25-23 00:44 #23048Regular Member

Posts: 8Kim but used to go by Sarah.
I copied and pasted my report on this female from June 2021. I advise you to not see her. She will grab and dash or ask for a cashapp deposit.
Originally Posted by Sticknmove
[View Original Post]
"Sarah of Tacoma / Olympia.
Setup an outcall with Sarah. When she arrived, I met her outside. We walked to my place and she asked for the roses right away. She seemed a bit jumpy. I hesitated to give her the roses but after a few minutes I did. She then needed to "get something" from her car. I knew she was going to bail on me but I am not chasing after anyone. She left and never returned. She texted back that she had an emergency, and had to leave. Sarah is a scammer and will just take your roses and leave. Beware of this one fellas. She is only trying to trick you. I made a poor decision but will definitely learn from this situation. ".
-
12-24-23 17:52 #23047Senior Member

Posts: 499Penelope.
I had a session with her. She's a great provider and seems like a really nice person. In my experience she's difficult to schedule with and cancels appointments. I've tried to see her a few times since and it hasn't worked out.
Originally Posted by Sticknmove
[View Original Post]
As for the stories about her, take them with a healthy amount of NaCl. While I didn't do it, I think golden showers are about as kinky as she gets. I doubt she does stuff like bestiality, feces, etc. Remember, there's no way to verify these reports, and some posters like to tell stories that are probably imaginary.
-
12-24-23 17:45 #23046Senior Member

Posts: 2334LOL. Love how guys make it a point to say they didn't see her!! LOL.
Originally Posted by Sticknmove
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 17:13 #23045Senior Member

Posts: 449Kim
She said qv $$,hhr $$ hr said daty, BBBJ, cim included- +$$ for trip to Greece or BBFS. She is pretty hot but Idk if she is legit or not. I didn't take the plunge, so I never met her. I would love to know. For that price you're better off finding someone who's established on the other board. She is very hot but can't justify the risk reward ratio if someone has more disposable incum and is more of a risk taker-let us know if she's legit. My hunch tells me she is either a set up, scam (didn't get far enough to know if she required deposit or not) or if she's legit but won't deliver as promised. She looks too hot to give up info so easily & openly, but I've been surprised many times. She was in Puyallup area. The tattoo on her eyebrow is very familiar. I can't recall if she was on the other board as well but I've seen that tattoo but can't recall if she has a good or bad rep. Someone on this board surely knows something. Thats all I got.
Originally Posted by SamWill69
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 17:01 #23044Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 80The Link doesn't work?
Originally Posted by Moose21
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 13:53 #23043Senior Member

Posts: 1137Scams and LE
Don't forget that LE often agrees to bareback and every activity via text during their stings. They also use gnd type photos. Another reason to listen to the big head.
Originally Posted by ProJohn1
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 13:06 #23042Regular Member

Posts: 8Anyone tried this one yet
https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...-/946389016021
Thanks for any info.
-
12-24-23 12:47 #23041Senior Member

Posts: 154You don't remember this discussion from 3 years ago? For shame!
Originally Posted by SMediumDick
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




