Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 318 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 368 418 818 1318 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 27800
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23045

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by SamWill69  [View Original Post]
    She said qv $$,hhr $$ hr said daty, BBBJ, cim included- +$$ for trip to Greece or BBFS. She is pretty hot but Idk if she is legit or not. I didn't take the plunge, so I never met her. I would love to know. For that price you're better off finding someone who's established on the other board. She is very hot but can't justify the risk reward ratio if someone has more disposable incum and is more of a risk taker-let us know if she's legit. My hunch tells me she is either a set up, scam (didn't get far enough to know if she required deposit or not) or if she's legit but won't deliver as promised. She looks too hot to give up info so easily & openly, but I've been surprised many times. She was in Puyallup area. The tattoo on her eyebrow is very familiar. I can't recall if she was on the other board as well but I've seen that tattoo but can't recall if she has a good or bad rep. Someone on this board surely knows something. Thats all I got.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231224_135734_TextNow.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231224_135748_TextNow.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231224_141014_TextNow.jpg‎  

  2. #23044
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose21  [View Original Post]
    The Link doesn't work?

  3. #23043

    Scams and LE

    Quote Originally Posted by ProJohn1  [View Original Post]
    Protip: The scammers always say BBFS. Greek. Cream Pies. GFE etc. They advertise everything and the girls are usually super good looking. ANY good looking girl that advertises everything like that is 100% a scam. In my experience the only girls I've ever seen advertise BBFS were beat to shit old grannies and / or junkies. No girl next door type is advertising that LOL. If the advertise says NO GFE NO BB then good chance it's not a scam. Still NEVER EVER pay a deposit.
    Don't forget that LE often agrees to bareback and every activity via text during their stings. They also use gnd type photos. Another reason to listen to the big head.

  4. #23042

    Anyone tried this one yet


  5. #23041
    Quote Originally Posted by SMediumDick  [View Original Post]
    Old link doesn't work for me. Who are we talking about here? Can you post the sumosearch result?
    You don't remember this discussion from 3 years ago? For shame!

  6. #23040
    Quote Originally Posted by Orginallos  [View Original Post]
    Holy s* I just did a search as well she's pretty much been doing this since she's been 18.
    Old link doesn't work for me. Who are we talking about here? Can you post the sumosearch result?

  7. #23039

    Skyytyme

    Quote Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB  [View Original Post]
    Are anyone here ever see Skyy and BB her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%92ll-be-happy!26%23128540%3 B-%26%23128521%3 B.
    Did you do a search?

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=2496617

  8. #23038

    Yes

    Yes and she is always an hour or MORE late.

    Video was free too.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB  [View Original Post]
    Are anyone here ever see Skyy and BB her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%92ll-be-happy!26%23128540%3 B-%26%23128521%3 B.

  9. #23037
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 80

    Skyy

    Are anyone here ever see Skyy and BB her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%92ll-be-happy!26%23128540%3 B-%26%23128521%3 B.

  10. #23036

    Stella

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    I saw Stella awhile back. She was staying at an Extended Stay-type hotel. She had like 3 cats with her and the room was pretty dank.
    Similar experience. She's nice, quirky, and has a great head game. The in-call was rife with strange odors from the cat boxes, long-term living there, clientele, etc.

  11. #23035
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    I like her natural look, cute figure and fact that she's down for whatever-until you mention feces, urination, animals etc. Not knocking it, but not my thing and I can only imagine how unsanitary. I communicated with her and we stayed in touch. To be clear I have never seen her personally. She told me during her hiatus that she was probably going to stop providing. She said she was hospitalized for a little while. Said she had colitis. Had some blood infection and all they symptoms that come with all that. She said it truly scared her. That's was a few toba couple months ago. Guys that saw her early on sounds like they had a great time, doing whatever, sticking candles up her ass, dp. Yea I can see why she had a following but I might slap two hats if you felt you needed to experience that. To each their own.
    That's interesting, she must choose men that she wants to fuck without paying. For me, it was the same thing. We texted / talked daily for about a month or so. I never met her. She would tell me about the sex clubs, the number of men she was fucking at once (that day), abd all the crazy shit she did (including sending me the video of her and the dog and her eating shit out of the toilet). I was basically on the fence with meeting her because:

    1. I thought she was too wild for me.

    2. I had to go through my chlamydia and syphillis treatment and the doctor prescribed the 3 shot regimen for syphillis and I couldn't have sex for a month.

    She didn't want money from me, just wanted someone to take her out and do things with her. We originally met on a dating site. If she would have kept her mouth shut, I wouldn't not have known nor asked about any of the other stuff. Then one day we're having a normal conversation and she tells me sucked and fucked 19 (or so guys) the previous evening at Airport Video. She immediately went from someone I was interested in dating to just someone I wanted to fuck.

    We had an argument about something once and I quit contacting her, which was a good thing because about a month later she showed up on TNA and then about 2 months after that everyone here was complaining they caught something.

  12. #23034
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    If you have seen Lexiibanks insta would know why.
    I don't get it?

    Because she has a "king"?

    Most of these girls have boyfriends, that doesn't stop them from barebacking.

  13. #23033

    Penelope (something to think about)

    Quote Originally Posted by RichHead  [View Original Post]
    Eh, I like dirty but not that kind of dirty. I wouldn't want to play risky. Pass for me.

    Though, I wonder if there are any other providers who would be okay with ass to mouth. I'm visiting home (Seattle / Portland) this weekend and would love to bbgreek and a2 m with cim.
    I'm fine with whatever people do in there personal lives with whoever. When it comes to seeing her or in this hobby think about this. People see her cause she down for whatever but those people see other girls too. So if people won't see her but thinking whatever she doing in the hobby ain't moving around in the hobby. The BB community got think with more than the little head LOL.

    If they see 5 people that see even 3 other people that see 20 other people, well you know what in saying.

    Again something to think about.

    Stay safe think safe bust in whoever LOL.

  14. #23032
    Quote Originally Posted by Misou  [View Original Post]
    IDK man. Was tempted then did a sumo search. Let's say a lot can happen in a year.
    Holy s* I just did a search as well she's pretty much been doing this since she's been 18.

  15. #23031

    Khajiitreasures on tna

    She advertises BBFS with papers. Has anyone seen her?

    She looks like she may be a small bbw. No pictures other than a face shot with a mask.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ajiittreasures

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape