Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 145 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 195 245 645 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 16693
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14533

    Anybody seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...m/694437886895

    Saw this ad floating and wondering if anybody has seen her or has info. Looking the number up has given me some mixed thoughts.

  2. #14532
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    That's nonsense. I'm much more confident that a plumber or auto mechanic won't take my money and run off with out without doing the job he was contracted to do than I am about an escort not doing the same.
    How often do you hire a plumber or mechanic that you absolutely nothing about, no referrals, no nothing?

    If everyone you deal with is as crooked, drug-addled, and depraved as the typical escort, perhaps you need to find a new social and business circle to move in.
    I don't deal with crooked, drug-addled escorts. I see ones that have a known history of being reliable and high quality. I stand by my comment. Maybe you need to be more selective in your choices of escorts. If you typically see crooked, drug-addled, bottom-of-the-barrel STG girls, it's no wonder you think sex workers are worse people on average than everyone else.

  3. #14531
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    On average, I find sex workers to be exactly as untrustworthy as the rest of the population...
    That's nonsense. I'm much more confident that a plumber or auto mechanic won't take my money and run off with out without doing the job he was contracted to do than I am about an escort not doing the same. The worst a plumber or auto mechanic has ever done to me is charge too much for a service compared to others or make a mistake that he had to correct afterwards. And I'm also fairly confident that the mechanic or plumber's boss isn't waiting outside to rob me after he's done.

    If everyone you deal with is as crooked, drug-addled, and depraved as the typical escort, perhaps you need to find a new social and business circle to move in.

  4. #14530
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    So a negative one off is much more likely to be accurate than a positive one off.
    That's probably true. But it's also true that disgruntled asshole clients spread lies about providers pretty often. And when asshole mongers act badly, it harms us all, because that's what leads so many good providers to put in place the onerous screening we all love so much. This hobby is full of bad apples on both sides of the equation, unfortunately. Overall, I have a pretty bleak view of humanity, so I'm highly skeptical of both positive and negative comments from people without a track record of reliable posts.

  5. #14529

    Reviews and expectations

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree. The only thing I'd add is that if all you know about someone is that they're a sex worker, you might want to adjust the default trust level you give them before you accumulate enough experience to adjust it (up or down).
    I'm much more likely to believe a negative review from a poster with only a handful of previous posts than I am of the one-off glowing reviews of some girl, simply because I find stories of rip-offs, lousy service, and bad hygiene much more plausible than accounts of allegedly beautiful girls offering great service on STG. So a negative one off is much more likely to be accurate than a positive one off.

  6. #14528
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    On average, I find sex workers to be exactly as untrustworthy as the rest of the population. I trust individuals who have proven themselves to be trustworthy, regardless of what they do for a living. I've known drug dealers who are more honest than many of the legit business people I know. It's all case by case.
    Totally agree. The only thing I'd add is that if all you know about someone is that they're a sex worker, you might want to adjust the default trust level you give them before you accumulate enough experience to adjust it (up or down).

  7. #14527
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Remember, even though she provides outstanding service, she is a sex worker. I don't have trust for any of them at all. Not worth the risk.
    On average, I find sex workers to be exactly as untrustworthy as the rest of the population. I trust individuals who have proven themselves to be trustworthy, regardless of what they do for a living. I've known drug dealers who are more honest than many of the legit business people I know. It's all case by case.

  8. #14526

    Trust

    Quote Originally Posted by RattleHead  [View Original Post]
    I don't know anything about Ocean or Valerie, but I do know that I trust Yuna. However, I wouldn't assume that a lady won't rip guys off, just because she's done doubles with Yuna. I'm sure Valerie isn't ripping guys off when she's working with Yuna, but what she does independently, could be a whole different story. If Valerie is ripping guys off, does Yuna know that? I doubt very much that she would continue to work her, if she found that out to be true.
    Remember, even though she provides outstanding service, she is a sex worker. I don't have trust for any of them at all. Not worth the risk.

  9. #14525
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I've never met either Ocean or Valerie. And I've never been particularly interested in seeing Valerie. And I'm not in a position to doubt the word of the guy who says they ripped him off. But it seems really odd that Valerie would be involved in ripping people off, given that Yuna has offered doubles with her and posed for pics with her and shares her tweets all the time. I trust Yuna more than I trust pretty much anybody else in this ugly business, so I can't help but be somewhat skeptical. At the same time, it is indeed an ugly business where people do ugly things. So it's hard to know what to think.
    I don't know anything about Ocean or Valerie, but I do know that I trust Yuna. However, I wouldn't assume that a lady won't rip guys off, just because she's done doubles with Yuna. I'm sure Valerie isn't ripping guys off when she's working with Yuna, but what she does independently, could be a whole different story. If Valerie is ripping guys off, does Yuna know that? I doubt very much that she would continue to work her, if she found that out to be true.

  10. #14524
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I've never met either Ocean or Valerie. And I've never been particularly interested in seeing Valerie. And I'm not in a position to doubt the word of the guy who says they ripped him off. But it seems really odd that Valerie would be involved in ripping people off, given that Yuna has offered doubles with her and posed for pics with her and shares her tweets all the time. I trust Yuna more than I trust pretty much anybody else in this ugly business, so I can't help but be somewhat skeptical. At the same time, it is indeed an ugly business where people do ugly things. So it's hard to know what to think.
    I didn't know the connection with Yuna. Still, without consistent and credible reports of good experiences with Valerie and Ocean, I have no desire to proceed given the red flags I see with them.

  11. #14523
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    Correct. I never saw her. I tried with Valerie, but she insists on seeing ID. I tried with Ocean. At first she said no DFK, no kissing at all. When I tried from a different number, she said Yes to that. That's a red flag. Changing limits to say Yes just to get you to visit. Which suggests likely ripoff. When she explained the shower requirement, and refused to join, that was yet another red flag indicating she intended to let someone in the room while I was trapped (and naked) in the shower.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...g/197961769765

    So she didn't rip me off, because I bailed due to red flags. And the ripoff report confirmed my suspicions. You're saying the low post count makes you doubt the credibility of the ripoff report? That's a reasonable view. I'd love to hear about your experience, if you pursue.
    I've never met either Ocean or Valerie. And I've never been particularly interested in seeing Valerie. And I'm not in a position to doubt the word of the guy who says they ripped him off. But it seems really odd that Valerie would be involved in ripping people off, given that Yuna has offered doubles with her and posed for pics with her and shares her tweets all the time. I trust Yuna more than I trust pretty much anybody else in this ugly business, so I can't help but be somewhat skeptical. At the same time, it is indeed an ugly business where people do ugly things. So it's hard to know what to think.

  12. #14522
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee70  [View Original Post]
    So you never saw her? I mean, the only person who did has 10 total posts? I mean, that seems odd.
    Correct. I never saw her. I tried with Valerie, but she insists on seeing ID. I tried with Ocean. At first she said no DFK, no kissing at all. When I tried from a different number, she said Yes to that. That's a red flag. Changing limits to say Yes just to get you to visit. Which suggests likely ripoff. When she explained the shower requirement, and refused to join, that was yet another red flag indicating she intended to let someone in the room while I was trapped (and naked) in the shower.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...g/197961769765

    So she didn't rip me off, because I bailed due to red flags. And the ripoff report confirmed my suspicions. You're saying the low post count makes you doubt the credibility of the ripoff report? That's a reasonable view. I'd love to hear about your experience, if you pursue.

  13. #14521

    So wait.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    I got the intel about her plan via text before deciding to meet. So I have no idea.
    So you never saw her? I mean, the only person who did has 10 total posts? I mean, that seems odd.

  14. #14520
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee70  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, which hotel was this at? I plan to avoid that place.
    I got the intel about her plan via text before deciding to meet. So I have no idea.

  15. #14519
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggsy52  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/643232689604 anyone pull trigger on her? I see another ad with same pH no. Name Ivy.
    Don't waste your time. If those pics are her, they were several babies ago. She has 2 toddlers in the room with her. Don't expect anything other than a very disappointing quickie in the bathroom with the toddlers banging on the door. Someone should call Child Protective Services on her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape