Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 144 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 194 244 644 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 16670
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14525
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I've never met either Ocean or Valerie. And I've never been particularly interested in seeing Valerie. And I'm not in a position to doubt the word of the guy who says they ripped him off. But it seems really odd that Valerie would be involved in ripping people off, given that Yuna has offered doubles with her and posed for pics with her and shares her tweets all the time. I trust Yuna more than I trust pretty much anybody else in this ugly business, so I can't help but be somewhat skeptical. At the same time, it is indeed an ugly business where people do ugly things. So it's hard to know what to think.
    I don't know anything about Ocean or Valerie, but I do know that I trust Yuna. However, I wouldn't assume that a lady won't rip guys off, just because she's done doubles with Yuna. I'm sure Valerie isn't ripping guys off when she's working with Yuna, but what she does independently, could be a whole different story. If Valerie is ripping guys off, does Yuna know that? I doubt very much that she would continue to work her, if she found that out to be true.

  2. #14524
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I've never met either Ocean or Valerie. And I've never been particularly interested in seeing Valerie. And I'm not in a position to doubt the word of the guy who says they ripped him off. But it seems really odd that Valerie would be involved in ripping people off, given that Yuna has offered doubles with her and posed for pics with her and shares her tweets all the time. I trust Yuna more than I trust pretty much anybody else in this ugly business, so I can't help but be somewhat skeptical. At the same time, it is indeed an ugly business where people do ugly things. So it's hard to know what to think.
    I didn't know the connection with Yuna. Still, without consistent and credible reports of good experiences with Valerie and Ocean, I have no desire to proceed given the red flags I see with them.

  3. #14523
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    Correct. I never saw her. I tried with Valerie, but she insists on seeing ID. I tried with Ocean. At first she said no DFK, no kissing at all. When I tried from a different number, she said Yes to that. That's a red flag. Changing limits to say Yes just to get you to visit. Which suggests likely ripoff. When she explained the shower requirement, and refused to join, that was yet another red flag indicating she intended to let someone in the room while I was trapped (and naked) in the shower.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...g/197961769765

    So she didn't rip me off, because I bailed due to red flags. And the ripoff report confirmed my suspicions. You're saying the low post count makes you doubt the credibility of the ripoff report? That's a reasonable view. I'd love to hear about your experience, if you pursue.
    I've never met either Ocean or Valerie. And I've never been particularly interested in seeing Valerie. And I'm not in a position to doubt the word of the guy who says they ripped him off. But it seems really odd that Valerie would be involved in ripping people off, given that Yuna has offered doubles with her and posed for pics with her and shares her tweets all the time. I trust Yuna more than I trust pretty much anybody else in this ugly business, so I can't help but be somewhat skeptical. At the same time, it is indeed an ugly business where people do ugly things. So it's hard to know what to think.

  4. #14522
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee70  [View Original Post]
    So you never saw her? I mean, the only person who did has 10 total posts? I mean, that seems odd.
    Correct. I never saw her. I tried with Valerie, but she insists on seeing ID. I tried with Ocean. At first she said no DFK, no kissing at all. When I tried from a different number, she said Yes to that. That's a red flag. Changing limits to say Yes just to get you to visit. Which suggests likely ripoff. When she explained the shower requirement, and refused to join, that was yet another red flag indicating she intended to let someone in the room while I was trapped (and naked) in the shower.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...g/197961769765

    So she didn't rip me off, because I bailed due to red flags. And the ripoff report confirmed my suspicions. You're saying the low post count makes you doubt the credibility of the ripoff report? That's a reasonable view. I'd love to hear about your experience, if you pursue.

  5. #14521

    So wait.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    I got the intel about her plan via text before deciding to meet. So I have no idea.
    So you never saw her? I mean, the only person who did has 10 total posts? I mean, that seems odd.

  6. #14520
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee70  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, which hotel was this at? I plan to avoid that place.
    I got the intel about her plan via text before deciding to meet. So I have no idea.

  7. #14519
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggsy52  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/643232689604 anyone pull trigger on her? I see another ad with same pH no. Name Ivy.
    Don't waste your time. If those pics are her, they were several babies ago. She has 2 toddlers in the room with her. Don't expect anything other than a very disappointing quickie in the bathroom with the toddlers banging on the door. Someone should call Child Protective Services on her.

  8. #14518

    Skip

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/643232689604 anyone pull trigger on her? I see another ad with same pH no. Name Ivy.

  9. #14517

    Which hotel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, when Ocean explained that she required clients to take a shower before starting, that was a red flag. I don't mind taking a shower. But I asked if she'd join. She said No. Clear indication that she planned to let someone in the room while I was in the shower. Hard pass. Sorry that happened to you. Curious if they did the shower routine and that was the vector of entry. Share any other details. We can all learn more about how these girls run their scams.
    Just curious, which hotel was this at? I plan to avoid that place.

  10. #14516

    Sucks man

    Quote Originally Posted by ChanceTaker441  [View Original Post]
    Wow when I say theses girls are Good they are good, they get ya all settled and ready to do it and then bam the pimp comes in the room with a key they other jumps like she has to pee to remove the dead bolt be wear and be careful with those to fellas. Thy definitely said they willdo everything and took all my money! 600.
    Sorry this happened man. I've been trying to get a hold of her. She would ask for a pic, and I kept telling her no. Then she said fine, I'll excuse it. Then went ghost. Seems like a blessing in disguise.

    I'm done looking on that site. Seems like just fat drug addicts anyway. I'll stick to Eros or Tryst going forward. Might be more expensive, but at least quality and safe.

  11. #14515
    Quote Originally Posted by ChanceTaker441  [View Original Post]
    Wow when I say theses girls are Good they are good, they get ya all settled and ready to do it and then bam the pimp comes in the room with a key they other jumps like she has to pee to remove the dead bolt be wear and be careful with those to fellas. Thy definitely said they willdo everything and took all my money! 600.
    Also, for what it's worth, there is a "Ripoff Reports" thread for Madison where you may also want to post, with more details if possible.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Ripoff-Reports

  12. #14514

  13. #14513
    Quote Originally Posted by ChanceTaker441  [View Original Post]
    Wow when I say theses girls are Good they are good, they get ya all settled and ready to do it and then bam the pimp comes in the room with a key they other jumps like she has to pee to remove the dead bolt be wear and be careful with those to fellas. Thy definitely said they willdo everything and took all my money! 600.
    Yeah, when Ocean explained that she required clients to take a shower before starting, that was a red flag. I don't mind taking a shower. But I asked if she'd join. She said No. Clear indication that she planned to let someone in the room while I was in the shower. Hard pass. Sorry that happened to you. Curious if they did the shower routine and that was the vector of entry. Share any other details. We can all learn more about how these girls run their scams.

  14. #14512
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    I am very capable of donning the rose colored glasses we all carry around. But Fire, this latina or whatever, was just too old and too dumpy grumpy looking for me to even want to put them on so I could pretend she was a hot young latina. I was seeing Victoria, the skinny girl with the meth mouth. And the apartment is in that street just south of Warner Park off Sherman. Not a terrible place, but often when you drive over there, there's fourteen police vehicles trying to put the lid on the day's latest chaos. Not the safest place in the world.
    Thanks, I don't like dumpy and grumpy at any price. I think I've been to that area, not terrible if I have the right place. Way better than Troy drive! There are much worse areas over there. I'm thinking it's the same area that I used to see jade at many years ago.

  15. #14511

    Valerie and Ocean complete scam with a pimp

    Wow when I say theses girls are Good they are good, they get ya all settled and ready to do it and then bam the pimp comes in the room with a key they other jumps like she has to pee to remove the dead bolt be wear and be careful with those to fellas. Thy definitely said they willdo everything and took all my money! 600.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape