Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 16678
-
12-22-23 23:43 #14518Senior Member

Posts: 1056Skip
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/643232689604 anyone pull trigger on her? I see another ad with same pH no. Name Ivy.
-
12-22-23 23:09 #14517Senior Member

Posts: 153Which hotel?
Just curious, which hotel was this at? I plan to avoid that place.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 22:45 #14516Senior Member

Posts: 153Sucks man
Sorry this happened man. I've been trying to get a hold of her. She would ask for a pic, and I kept telling her no. Then she said fine, I'll excuse it. Then went ghost. Seems like a blessing in disguise.
Originally Posted by ChanceTaker441
[View Original Post]
I'm done looking on that site. Seems like just fat drug addicts anyway. I'll stick to Eros or Tryst going forward. Might be more expensive, but at least quality and safe.
-
12-22-23 16:31 #14515Senior Member

Posts: 944Also, for what it's worth, there is a "Ripoff Reports" thread for Madison where you may also want to post, with more details if possible.
Originally Posted by ChanceTaker441
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Ripoff-Reports
-
12-22-23 16:19 #14514Senior Member

Posts: 1056Skip
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis.../262274543032. Anyone meet up her?
-
12-22-23 16:09 #14513Senior Member

Posts: 944Yeah, when Ocean explained that she required clients to take a shower before starting, that was a red flag. I don't mind taking a shower. But I asked if she'd join. She said No. Clear indication that she planned to let someone in the room while I was in the shower. Hard pass. Sorry that happened to you. Curious if they did the shower routine and that was the vector of entry. Share any other details. We can all learn more about how these girls run their scams.
Originally Posted by ChanceTaker441
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 12:31 #14512Senior Member

Posts: 434Thanks, I don't like dumpy and grumpy at any price. I think I've been to that area, not terrible if I have the right place. Way better than Troy drive! There are much worse areas over there. I'm thinking it's the same area that I used to see jade at many years ago.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 12:23 #14511Senior Member

Posts: 30Valerie and Ocean complete scam with a pimp
Wow when I say theses girls are Good they are good, they get ya all settled and ready to do it and then bam the pimp comes in the room with a key they other jumps like she has to pee to remove the dead bolt be wear and be careful with those to fellas. Thy definitely said they willdo everything and took all my money! 600.
-
12-22-23 12:08 #14510Senior Member

Posts: 944I am very capable of donning the rose colored glasses we all carry around. But Fire, this latina or whatever, was just too old and too dumpy grumpy looking for me to even want to put them on so I could pretend she was a hot young latina. I was seeing Victoria, the skinny girl with the meth mouth. And the apartment is in that street just south of Warner Park off Sherman. Not a terrible place, but often when you drive over there, there's fourteen police vehicles trying to put the lid on the day's latest chaos. Not the safest place in the world.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 11:15 #14509Senior Member

Posts: 434I was just asking if anyone had actually seen her in person. Going by the ads we never know what they actually look like in person. Her rates were very reasonable compared to most girls, plus she was very willing to negotiate. Her rate was so low that it actually made we wonder what was really up.
Originally Posted by SandFourMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 11:11 #14508Senior Member

Posts: 434How about a description of what she looked like and why you had no interest, and maybe what her incall was like? Who was the girl you were seeing and how was she? I got the impression that there are three girls working from the same incall but don't know who they are. At her price I may see her, but if she's a 60 year old drugged up fatty living in a shitty area and a shithole apartment, I think I'll look elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 05:35 #14507Senior Member

Posts: 944I happened to encounter her while seeing someone else. It was a weird situation. So I got a relatively good look at her in person (fully clothed) as I passed through her apartment to fuck this other girl. Ridiculous, right? Anyway, I had no desire to see Fire personally. (Although when desperation strikes, all bets are off.) Anyway, I can't speak to what her service is like. Maybe it's awesome. I just had no desire to find out.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-23 21:08 #14506Senior Member

Posts: 206Same pics from 5-6 years ago. Probably older looking now wasn't a fan back then wouldn't even look her way if I was paid. Bad everything. Think girls in sex work are getting worse at it and charging higher prices. At least around here. So much for the sex positivity I guess.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-23 11:42 #14505Senior Member

Posts: 434Mexican
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...h/484136104507
Anyone seen this Mexican. Seems friendly enough to talk to and rates are reasonable, but I'm leary of girls that live Northside by the airport.
-
12-21-23 08:52 #14504Senior Member

Posts: 181Yep
There are still guys falling for deposits before meeting so nothing surprises me. Now guys are gloating about spending 20 $ on an item from the dollar store LOL.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






