Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 143 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 193 243 643 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 16669
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14539

    What choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely worth seeing once to see if you click. She can be amazing. I've experienced "forgot it was a service" twice with her. I'd blame myself for the fact that I haven't repeated in a while. She didn't do the upcharges with me. $300 for an hour was essentially ultra GFE for me. That's at least a year ago, though. So it's not surprising she's changed things, at least for new (to her) clients.

    Looks wise, I'm open to a wide range, and really only require average and clean. Service is vastly more important (to me). Of course, 8+ is ideal. But good luck with that. Yuna exceeds that (and her service is unparalleled). But I've only seen her once so far. I find it hard to plan that far ahead. LOL.

    I'd find the upcharge from there irritating. Given how more or less basic my requests are. No idea whether that would apply to me. I just assume it would. Oh well.
    Yep, been seeing Xena for about a year now. Things have definitely changed with her. Having said that she is probably the only one on STG that is clean and arguably worth the up charge. I haven't seen her in a couple months now, few mongers told me that she has almost doubled in size except in the chest region.

    Having said all this, I'll still see her once in a while, what choice does one have in Madison?

  2. #14538
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I saw Xena for the first time recently. Overall it was a good experience. For starters, her communications are excellent, which is pretty rare these days. She responded quickly and clearly to all texts. In person, she was friendly and nice throughout. Her room was in a halfway decent hotel, not one of the sketchy shitholes. Reasonably GFE, though she wanted extra for the very most GFE activities, which I decided against paying. Decent menu without the upgrades, though. Outstanding BBBJ skills, though finishing there was one of the aforementioned upcharge items. The thing that makes me uncertain about repeating is that I didn't find her particularly attractive. Not terrible, but bigger than expected and just kind of an average-looking woman. On the other hand, she was laid back and pleasant to hang out with throughout, so I wouldn't rule out a rerun. Donation was 300 dollars worth of roses for full hour, which seems like way too much, but it's hard to find anybody worth seeing for less than that these days.
    She's definitely worth seeing once to see if you click. She can be amazing. I've experienced "forgot it was a service" twice with her. I'd blame myself for the fact that I haven't repeated in a while. She didn't do the upcharges with me. $300 for an hour was essentially ultra GFE for me. That's at least a year ago, though. So it's not surprising she's changed things, at least for new (to her) clients.

    Looks wise, I'm open to a wide range, and really only require average and clean. Service is vastly more important (to me). Of course, 8+ is ideal. But good luck with that. Yuna exceeds that (and her service is unparalleled). But I've only seen her once so far. I find it hard to plan that far ahead. LOL.

    I'd find the upcharge from there irritating. Given how more or less basic my requests are. No idea whether that would apply to me. I just assume it would. Oh well.

  3. #14537

    Xena

    I saw Xena for the first time recently. Overall it was a good experience. For starters, her communications are excellent, which is pretty rare these days. She responded quickly and clearly to all texts. In person, she was friendly and nice throughout. Her room was in a halfway decent hotel, not one of the sketchy shitholes. Reasonably GFE, though she wanted extra for the very most GFE activities, which I decided against paying. Decent menu without the upgrades, though. Outstanding BBBJ skills, though finishing there was one of the aforementioned upcharge items. The thing that makes me uncertain about repeating is that I didn't find her particularly attractive. Not terrible, but bigger than expected and just kind of an average-looking woman. On the other hand, she was laid back and pleasant to hang out with throughout, so I wouldn't rule out a rerun. Donation was 300 dollars worth of roses for full hour, which seems like way too much, but it's hard to find anybody worth seeing for less than that these days.

  4. #14536
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    That's probably true. But it's also true that disgruntled asshole clients spread lies about providers pretty often. And when asshole mongers act badly, it harms us all, because that's what leads so many good providers to put in place the onerous screening we all love so much. This hobby is full of bad apples on both sides of the equation, unfortunately. Overall, I have a pretty bleak view of humanity, so I'm highly skeptical of both positive and negative comments from people without a track record of reliable posts.
    You're spot on. There have been asshole clients on this forum and the old H or H that you know treated the workers like crap or had bad hygiene, then complained about the service. I've never treated a worker like crap. Sure I've been pissed about the service, but those are the breaks. I also treat anyone I'm seeing for the first time carefully, but I try to always be pleasant.

  5. #14535

    Just curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    How often do you hire a plumber or mechanic that you absolutely nothing about, no referrals, no nothing?


    I don't deal with crooked, drug-addled escorts. I see ones that have a known history of being reliable and high quality. I stand by my comment. Maybe you need to be more selective in your choices of escorts. If you typically see crooked, drug-addled, bottom-of-the-barrel STG girls, it's no wonder you think sex workers are worse people on average than everyone else.
    Just curious, who do you see that is worth anything here? Literally everyone is a scam or just fat and nasty.

  6. #14534

    Yeah. At every bar in Wisconsin

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueManMatt  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...m/694437886895

    Saw this ad floating and wondering if anybody has seen her or has info. Looking the number up has given me some mixed thoughts.
    I don't know about you guys, but I refuse to give anything to someone who is average. I mean, this is a typical fat chick at every bar in Wisconsin. What happened to having a fantasy situation? Eww.

  7. #14533

    Anybody seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...m/694437886895

    Saw this ad floating and wondering if anybody has seen her or has info. Looking the number up has given me some mixed thoughts.

  8. #14532
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    That's nonsense. I'm much more confident that a plumber or auto mechanic won't take my money and run off with out without doing the job he was contracted to do than I am about an escort not doing the same.
    How often do you hire a plumber or mechanic that you absolutely nothing about, no referrals, no nothing?

    If everyone you deal with is as crooked, drug-addled, and depraved as the typical escort, perhaps you need to find a new social and business circle to move in.
    I don't deal with crooked, drug-addled escorts. I see ones that have a known history of being reliable and high quality. I stand by my comment. Maybe you need to be more selective in your choices of escorts. If you typically see crooked, drug-addled, bottom-of-the-barrel STG girls, it's no wonder you think sex workers are worse people on average than everyone else.

  9. #14531
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    On average, I find sex workers to be exactly as untrustworthy as the rest of the population...
    That's nonsense. I'm much more confident that a plumber or auto mechanic won't take my money and run off with out without doing the job he was contracted to do than I am about an escort not doing the same. The worst a plumber or auto mechanic has ever done to me is charge too much for a service compared to others or make a mistake that he had to correct afterwards. And I'm also fairly confident that the mechanic or plumber's boss isn't waiting outside to rob me after he's done.

    If everyone you deal with is as crooked, drug-addled, and depraved as the typical escort, perhaps you need to find a new social and business circle to move in.

  10. #14530
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    So a negative one off is much more likely to be accurate than a positive one off.
    That's probably true. But it's also true that disgruntled asshole clients spread lies about providers pretty often. And when asshole mongers act badly, it harms us all, because that's what leads so many good providers to put in place the onerous screening we all love so much. This hobby is full of bad apples on both sides of the equation, unfortunately. Overall, I have a pretty bleak view of humanity, so I'm highly skeptical of both positive and negative comments from people without a track record of reliable posts.

  11. #14529

    Reviews and expectations

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree. The only thing I'd add is that if all you know about someone is that they're a sex worker, you might want to adjust the default trust level you give them before you accumulate enough experience to adjust it (up or down).
    I'm much more likely to believe a negative review from a poster with only a handful of previous posts than I am of the one-off glowing reviews of some girl, simply because I find stories of rip-offs, lousy service, and bad hygiene much more plausible than accounts of allegedly beautiful girls offering great service on STG. So a negative one off is much more likely to be accurate than a positive one off.

  12. #14528
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    On average, I find sex workers to be exactly as untrustworthy as the rest of the population. I trust individuals who have proven themselves to be trustworthy, regardless of what they do for a living. I've known drug dealers who are more honest than many of the legit business people I know. It's all case by case.
    Totally agree. The only thing I'd add is that if all you know about someone is that they're a sex worker, you might want to adjust the default trust level you give them before you accumulate enough experience to adjust it (up or down).

  13. #14527
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Remember, even though she provides outstanding service, she is a sex worker. I don't have trust for any of them at all. Not worth the risk.
    On average, I find sex workers to be exactly as untrustworthy as the rest of the population. I trust individuals who have proven themselves to be trustworthy, regardless of what they do for a living. I've known drug dealers who are more honest than many of the legit business people I know. It's all case by case.

  14. #14526

    Trust

    Quote Originally Posted by RattleHead  [View Original Post]
    I don't know anything about Ocean or Valerie, but I do know that I trust Yuna. However, I wouldn't assume that a lady won't rip guys off, just because she's done doubles with Yuna. I'm sure Valerie isn't ripping guys off when she's working with Yuna, but what she does independently, could be a whole different story. If Valerie is ripping guys off, does Yuna know that? I doubt very much that she would continue to work her, if she found that out to be true.
    Remember, even though she provides outstanding service, she is a sex worker. I don't have trust for any of them at all. Not worth the risk.

  15. #14525
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I've never met either Ocean or Valerie. And I've never been particularly interested in seeing Valerie. And I'm not in a position to doubt the word of the guy who says they ripped him off. But it seems really odd that Valerie would be involved in ripping people off, given that Yuna has offered doubles with her and posed for pics with her and shares her tweets all the time. I trust Yuna more than I trust pretty much anybody else in this ugly business, so I can't help but be somewhat skeptical. At the same time, it is indeed an ugly business where people do ugly things. So it's hard to know what to think.
    I don't know anything about Ocean or Valerie, but I do know that I trust Yuna. However, I wouldn't assume that a lady won't rip guys off, just because she's done doubles with Yuna. I'm sure Valerie isn't ripping guys off when she's working with Yuna, but what she does independently, could be a whole different story. If Valerie is ripping guys off, does Yuna know that? I doubt very much that she would continue to work her, if she found that out to be true.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape