Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 190 of 686 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 240 290 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 10284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7449

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...o/839858601773 Saw this ad and decided to try her out. Ad is worded a lot like Toy's ad so I texted her, and she said the girl is legit, doesn't have a gag reflex. Met Saturday around noon, mid to late 30's, skinny with no teeth LOL. Didn't have to give her directions she went right to work and no shit can can Deepthroat with ease. I was enjoying it so much I didn't ask what kind of finish I was going to get. When I said I was going to cum she just kept sucking nice and deep, not using any hands, all suction. Didn't shy away when I started shooting cum in her mouth, and only paused for a second to swallow the load and then went at it again to make sure she got it all. Outstanding blow job. Don't get the half hour, it only took her 5 minutes to drain me. Definitely recommend. Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!
    What was her location generally speaking.

  2. #7448

    Great BJ

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...o/839858601773 Saw this ad and decided to try her out. Ad is worded a lot like Toy's ad so I texted her, and she said the girl is legit, doesn't have a gag reflex. Met Saturday around noon, mid to late 30's, skinny with no teeth LOL. Didn't have to give her directions she went right to work and no shit can can Deepthroat with ease. I was enjoying it so much I didn't ask what kind of finish I was going to get. When I said I was going to cum she just kept sucking nice and deep, not using any hands, all suction. Didn't shy away when I started shooting cum in her mouth, and only paused for a second to swallow the load and then went at it again to make sure she got it all. Outstanding blow job. Don't get the half hour, it only took her 5 minutes to drain me. Definitely recommend. Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!

  3. #7447

  4. #7446

    Lesson learned

    Get ripped off enough times you quit paying up front. They don't like it, but most of them will end up letting you pay afterwards.

    Quote Originally Posted by Abcflint  [View Original Post]
    Any info out there on this one?

    Was bored tonight and took one for the team. Don't go see either gal out in the country southwest of davison. As soon as you pay a guy with a patch walks in and ask you to leave. He was nice but just wanted you to leave. Again, don't waste your time. Both said their age was 31. The bigger one has a lot of weight loss with Lois skin even though she still weighs about 220. Pm for more info including pics and what road they are on.

    Stay away.

  5. #7445

    Nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete52  [View Original Post]
    I seen her yesterday because I remember her from years ago. I had to call a couple of times but eventually got a response and boy was it worth the wait nice body very sweet person very tight safe location GFE.
    Well I'm interested! Menu? Rates?! Is she CIM?

  6. #7444

    Christmas special, don't go see. Has guy walk in.

    Any info out there on this one?

    Was bored tonight and took one for the team. Don't go see either gal out in the country southwest of davison. As soon as you pay a guy with a patch walks in and ask you to leave. He was nice but just wanted you to leave. Again, don't waste your time. Both said their age was 31. The bigger one has a lot of weight loss with Lois skin even though she still weighs about 220. Pm for more info including pics and what road they are on.

    Stay away.

  7. #7443

    Christmas specials

    Anyone see her yet?

    Any info out there.

  8. #7442

    Christmas specials


  9. #7441

    Diamond

    I haven't seen Diamond post in a good while. Is she still available? Does anyone have an update about her?

  10. #7440
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinestone  [View Original Post]
    I texted the number yesterday and today with no response.

    Anyone have any luck?
    Nope she's no responsive. I've made a few attempts. I Remember the same thing w her or at least an ad w those same pics and name a few years back.

  11. #7439

    Harlow

    Quote Originally Posted by NeilYoung999  [View Original Post]
    She has an incall? From reading the ad I thought it was outcall.

    Are her boobs real?
    Yeah I still haven't gotten a reply.

    It says text only and outcall so sounds fishy to me?

  12. #7438

    Incall?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete52  [View Original Post]
    I seen her yesterday because I remember her from years ago. I had to call a couple of times but eventually got a response and boy was it worth the wait nice body very sweet person very tight safe location GFE.
    She has an incall? From reading the ad I thought it was outcall.

    Are her boobs real?

  13. #7437

    Real deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Brontus  [View Original Post]
    She looks good, anybody seen her? Reports from a few years back have the same name but no images.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/197978190066
    I seen her yesterday because I remember her from years ago. I had to call a couple of times but eventually got a response and boy was it worth the wait nice body very sweet person very tight safe location GFE.

  14. #7436

    Harlow

    Quote Originally Posted by Brontus  [View Original Post]
    She looks good, anybody seen her? Reports from a few years back have the same name but no images.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/197978190066
    I texted the number yesterday and today with no response.

    Anyone have any luck?

  15. #7435

    Harlow?

    She looks good, anybody seen her? Reports from a few years back have the same name but no images.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/197978190066
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231218-212826.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231218-212857.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape