The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 145 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 195 245 645 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 16670
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14510
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    How about a description of what she looked like and why you had no interest, and maybe what her incall was like? Who was the girl you were seeing and how was she? I got the impression that there are three girls working from the same incall but don't know who they are. At her price I may see her, but if she's a 60 year old drugged up fatty living in a shitty area and a shithole apartment, I think I'll look elsewhere.
    I am very capable of donning the rose colored glasses we all carry around. But Fire, this latina or whatever, was just too old and too dumpy grumpy looking for me to even want to put them on so I could pretend she was a hot young latina. I was seeing Victoria, the skinny girl with the meth mouth. And the apartment is in that street just south of Warner Park off Sherman. Not a terrible place, but often when you drive over there, there's fourteen police vehicles trying to put the lid on the day's latest chaos. Not the safest place in the world.

  2. #14509
    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Same pics from 5-6 years ago. Probably older looking now wasn't a fan back then wouldn't even look her way if I was paid. Bad everything. Think girls in sex work are getting worse at it and charging higher prices. At least around here. So much for the sex positivity I guess.
    I was just asking if anyone had actually seen her in person. Going by the ads we never know what they actually look like in person. Her rates were very reasonable compared to most girls, plus she was very willing to negotiate. Her rate was so low that it actually made we wonder what was really up.

  3. #14508
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    I happened to encounter her while seeing someone else. It was a weird situation. So I got a relatively good look at her in person (fully clothed) as I passed through her apartment to fuck this other girl. Ridiculous, right? Anyway, I had no desire to see Fire personally. (Although when desperation strikes, all bets are off.) Anyway, I can't speak to what her service is like. Maybe it's awesome. I just had no desire to find out.
    How about a description of what she looked like and why you had no interest, and maybe what her incall was like? Who was the girl you were seeing and how was she? I got the impression that there are three girls working from the same incall but don't know who they are. At her price I may see her, but if she's a 60 year old drugged up fatty living in a shitty area and a shithole apartment, I think I'll look elsewhere.

  4. #14507
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...h/484136104507

    Anyone seen this Mexican. Seems friendly enough to talk to and rates are reasonable, but I'm leary of girls that live Northside by the airport.
    I happened to encounter her while seeing someone else. It was a weird situation. So I got a relatively good look at her in person (fully clothed) as I passed through her apartment to fuck this other girl. Ridiculous, right? Anyway, I had no desire to see Fire personally. (Although when desperation strikes, all bets are off.) Anyway, I can't speak to what her service is like. Maybe it's awesome. I just had no desire to find out.

  5. #14506
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...h/484136104507

    Anyone seen this Mexican. Seems friendly enough to talk to and rates are reasonable, but I'm leary of girls that live Northside by the airport.
    Same pics from 5-6 years ago. Probably older looking now wasn't a fan back then wouldn't even look her way if I was paid. Bad everything. Think girls in sex work are getting worse at it and charging higher prices. At least around here. So much for the sex positivity I guess.

  6. #14505

    Mexican

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...h/484136104507

    Anyone seen this Mexican. Seems friendly enough to talk to and rates are reasonable, but I'm leary of girls that live Northside by the airport.

  7. #14504

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, it's kind of funny when the Tryst girls end up on STG. I think they call this having multiple marketing channels. LOL. Anyway, it's even funnier when they bring all the same nonsense to STG.

    And you get a girl on STG asking you for a picture of your driver's license. Like, what? You ridiculously stupid C U Some other Time.

    Of course the fact that she continues to insist on it, implies that some of you ridiculous perverts oblige.
    There are still guys falling for deposits before meeting so nothing surprises me. Now guys are gloating about spending 20 $ on an item from the dollar store LOL.

  8. #14503
    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Whats up with valerie feel like I never saw her on stg only tryst, not my type as someone who lives downtown college girls don't do it for me just a headache.
    Yeah, it's kind of funny when the Tryst girls end up on STG. I think they call this having multiple marketing channels. LOL. Anyway, it's even funnier when they bring all the same nonsense to STG.

    And you get a girl on STG asking you for a picture of your driver's license. Like, what? You ridiculously stupid C U Some other Time.

    Of course the fact that she continues to insist on it, implies that some of you ridiculous perverts oblige.

  9. #14502
    Quote Originally Posted by SconnieNation7  [View Original Post]
    Anybody working with that troll Valerie is on my no list.
    Let's unpack what you mean. Because "troll" is so subjective. Here's my perspective on Valerie, who I haven't met.

    Fat fucking 19 year old college girl asking $500 for an hour but no bare, and you can't eat her pussy without a dental dam. And you have to send her your ID.

    Fuck that. Just fuck that nonsense. Whichever of you assholes is enabling her ridiculous sense of entitlement? Congratulations. LOL.

    At least Ocean doesn't screen. She's ridiculous in different ways.

  10. #14501
    Quote Originally Posted by SconnieNation7  [View Original Post]
    Anybody working with that troll Valerie is on my no list.
    Whats up with valerie feel like I never saw her on stg only tryst, not my type as someone who lives downtown college girls don't do it for me just a headache.

  11. #14500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Anybody met Ocean? I seem to recall somebody reporting on her as Pretty Young Thang, but I can't find it, so maybe I'm hallucinating. I'm assuming she's real, since she's advertising doubles with Valerie, who is definitely real.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...g/140061521989
    Anybody working with that troll Valerie is on my no list.

  12. #14499
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Anybody met Ocean? I seem to recall somebody reporting on her as Pretty Young Thang, but I can't find it, so maybe I'm hallucinating. I'm assuming she's real, since she's advertising doubles with Valerie, who is definitely real.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...g/140061521989
    She quoted $400 for an hour, no bb, not even BBBJ, and no dfk. She's cute as fuck, but why bother?

  13. #14498
    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Tried looking in mke but the forum is hard to search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...f/865015398012

    Looks interesting enough 100 qv but willing to do less for head.
    Heavy drug use. I provided a review where my friends tag teamed her all BBCIP. She asked the late guy to pick up cool aid. She mixed it with something and shot it in her neck. High volume, swollen hands and bruises from drugs, the stockings are to hide more IV damage, high risk. But takes a good pic. Usually meets in crack houses. If a drug addicted SW in stockings is your thing.

    Giddit.

  14. #14497

    Ocean

    Anybody met Ocean? I seem to recall somebody reporting on her as Pretty Young Thang, but I can't find it, so maybe I'm hallucinating. I'm assuming she's real, since she's advertising doubles with Valerie, who is definitely real.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...g/140061521989

  15. #14496

    Lady blu

    Anyone seen her? Tried looking in mke but the forum is hard to search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...f/865015398012

    Looks interesting enough 100 qv but willing to do less for head.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape