Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 16670
-
12-24-23 08:19 #14525Senior Member

Posts: 230I don't know anything about Ocean or Valerie, but I do know that I trust Yuna. However, I wouldn't assume that a lady won't rip guys off, just because she's done doubles with Yuna. I'm sure Valerie isn't ripping guys off when she's working with Yuna, but what she does independently, could be a whole different story. If Valerie is ripping guys off, does Yuna know that? I doubt very much that she would continue to work her, if she found that out to be true.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-23 12:12 #14524Senior Member

Posts: 944I didn't know the connection with Yuna. Still, without consistent and credible reports of good experiences with Valerie and Ocean, I have no desire to proceed given the red flags I see with them.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-23 11:42 #14523Senior Member

Posts: 1150I've never met either Ocean or Valerie. And I've never been particularly interested in seeing Valerie. And I'm not in a position to doubt the word of the guy who says they ripped him off. But it seems really odd that Valerie would be involved in ripping people off, given that Yuna has offered doubles with her and posed for pics with her and shares her tweets all the time. I trust Yuna more than I trust pretty much anybody else in this ugly business, so I can't help but be somewhat skeptical. At the same time, it is indeed an ugly business where people do ugly things. So it's hard to know what to think.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-23 10:21 #14522Senior Member

Posts: 944Correct. I never saw her. I tried with Valerie, but she insists on seeing ID. I tried with Ocean. At first she said no DFK, no kissing at all. When I tried from a different number, she said Yes to that. That's a red flag. Changing limits to say Yes just to get you to visit. Which suggests likely ripoff. When she explained the shower requirement, and refused to join, that was yet another red flag indicating she intended to let someone in the room while I was trapped (and naked) in the shower.
Originally Posted by Cherokee70
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...g/197961769765
So she didn't rip me off, because I bailed due to red flags. And the ripoff report confirmed my suspicions. You're saying the low post count makes you doubt the credibility of the ripoff report? That's a reasonable view. I'd love to hear about your experience, if you pursue.
-
12-23-23 08:15 #14521Senior Member

Posts: 153So wait.
So you never saw her? I mean, the only person who did has 10 total posts? I mean, that seems odd.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-23 06:57 #14520Senior Member

Posts: 944I got the intel about her plan via text before deciding to meet. So I have no idea.
Originally Posted by Cherokee70
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-23 06:56 #14519Senior Member

Posts: 944Don't waste your time. If those pics are her, they were several babies ago. She has 2 toddlers in the room with her. Don't expect anything other than a very disappointing quickie in the bathroom with the toddlers banging on the door. Someone should call Child Protective Services on her.
Originally Posted by Buggsy52
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 23:43 #14518Senior Member

Posts: 1056Skip
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/643232689604 anyone pull trigger on her? I see another ad with same pH no. Name Ivy.
-
12-22-23 23:09 #14517Senior Member

Posts: 153Which hotel?
Just curious, which hotel was this at? I plan to avoid that place.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 22:45 #14516Senior Member

Posts: 153Sucks man
Sorry this happened man. I've been trying to get a hold of her. She would ask for a pic, and I kept telling her no. Then she said fine, I'll excuse it. Then went ghost. Seems like a blessing in disguise.
Originally Posted by ChanceTaker441
[View Original Post]
I'm done looking on that site. Seems like just fat drug addicts anyway. I'll stick to Eros or Tryst going forward. Might be more expensive, but at least quality and safe.
-
12-22-23 16:31 #14515Senior Member

Posts: 944Also, for what it's worth, there is a "Ripoff Reports" thread for Madison where you may also want to post, with more details if possible.
Originally Posted by ChanceTaker441
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Ripoff-Reports
-
12-22-23 16:19 #14514Senior Member

Posts: 1056Skip
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis.../262274543032. Anyone meet up her?
-
12-22-23 16:09 #14513Senior Member

Posts: 944Yeah, when Ocean explained that she required clients to take a shower before starting, that was a red flag. I don't mind taking a shower. But I asked if she'd join. She said No. Clear indication that she planned to let someone in the room while I was in the shower. Hard pass. Sorry that happened to you. Curious if they did the shower routine and that was the vector of entry. Share any other details. We can all learn more about how these girls run their scams.
Originally Posted by ChanceTaker441
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 12:31 #14512Senior Member

Posts: 434Thanks, I don't like dumpy and grumpy at any price. I think I've been to that area, not terrible if I have the right place. Way better than Troy drive! There are much worse areas over there. I'm thinking it's the same area that I used to see jade at many years ago.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 12:23 #14511Senior Member

Posts: 30Valerie and Ocean complete scam with a pimp
Wow when I say theses girls are Good they are good, they get ya all settled and ready to do it and then bam the pimp comes in the room with a key they other jumps like she has to pee to remove the dead bolt be wear and be careful with those to fellas. Thy definitely said they willdo everything and took all my money! 600.












Reply With Quote





