Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 329 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 4926
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3816
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdFusion2500  [View Original Post]
    Today Gaga kept me waiting. I was told to come back twice, before I was able to get in. Then had a horrible short shitty massage. Very rushed. Always tip what they ask and a pretty easy client. I don't know what the problem was. You make a appointment and you there when they say why the run around.
    Only had a rushed experience once. As far as who's good, I've usually enjoy myself with any of them. Don't know who's there at the moment. Olive would stay bottomless the whole time and would get up on the shower table with me, giving me a view the whole time. Emily is always fun (used to be Pinky), cute little body and nice and tight. The best body they ever had there was a lady named Jenny, I would travel a distance to see her again. Although, I always the most amazing finishes with Julie when she was there.

  2. #3815

    So who's good at Gq

    Today Gaga kept me waiting. I was told to come back twice, before I was able to get in. Then had a horrible short shitty massage. Very rushed. Always tip what they ask and a pretty easy client. I don't know what the problem was. You make a appointment and you there when they say why the run around.

  3. #3814
    Quote Originally Posted by LovesMassages  [View Original Post]
    I would highly recommend Roan. I know other people have said otherwise but hands down the best massage and HE around IMO! She's not she's not just going to rub you a little and then send you on your way. She gives a very deep tissue massage.
    Can you share Roan's contact please.

  4. #3813
    I would highly recommend Roan. I know other people have said otherwise but hands down the best massage and HE around IMO! She's not she's not just going to rub you a little and then send you on your way. She gives a very deep tissue massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gysot  [View Original Post]
    Betty in Ootlewah but she only works Tuesday-Thursday. I want to try Roan for the same but haven't.
    .

  5. #3812
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxwellSavage  [View Original Post]
    Betty is your best bet. Just don't be a weirdo and follow her rules and it will be great.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...y/139129888604
    What rules are we talking about?

  6. #3811

    Betty

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisJJ3320  [View Original Post]
    If I just want a really good massage and a HJ what is the best option?

    Appreciate it!
    Betty is your best bet. Just don't be a weirdo and follow her rules and it will be great.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...y/139129888604

  7. #3810
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisJJ3320  [View Original Post]
    If I just want a really good massage and a HJ what is the best option?

    Appreciate it!
    Betty in Ootlewah but she only works Tuesday-Thursday. I want to try Roan for the same but haven't.

  8. #3809
    If I just want a really good massage and a HJ what is the best option?

    Appreciate it!

  9. #3808

    Bebe

    Had a new girl at Gaga earlier in the week. Named Bebe, nice breasts and butt. I'm not sure if she replaced Shashawna or Autumn, the latter of which I still haven't had.

  10. #3807
    Quote Originally Posted by Brabit69  [View Original Post]
    I agree I have been to both GaGa and GQ and both are good I prefer GQ because they rotate in more girls more often. Who here doesn't want a different kitty more often? Also I have had all three girls there right now and all of them are attractive. Nana, Olivia and Pinky have given me a great time and enjoyed them immensely. That guy sounds like a friend of Lee's or something. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but that review does not seem accurate.
    Not had Nana yet, but the other two always leave me satisfied.

  11. #3806

    I agree

    I agree I have been to both GaGa and GQ and both are good I prefer GQ because they rotate in more girls more often. Who here doesn't want a different kitty more often? Also I have had all three girls there right now and all of them are attractive. Nana, Olivia and Pinky have given me a great time and enjoyed them immensely. That guy sounds like a friend of Lee's or something. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but that review does not seem accurate.

    Quote Originally Posted by StripHerMaked  [View Original Post]
    I've only had one unsatisfying experience at GQ, and it had more to do with her attitude than looks. Usually, the moment the lady walks in the room, I am aroused. Had many fun experiences with Emily (used to be called Pinky) and my last two times there, my experience with Olivia was all kinds of naughtiness.

  12. #3805

    Gaga

    Autumn was everything that has been said. Great personality, body is above average for most massage girls, massage was soso, she didn't rush me, but overall I would definitely repeat. Best part was her letting me skull F her during BJ and she had a crazy shaking orgasm then started speaking in korean to me. Oh she does speak and understand english better than most as well. Haha Check her out.

  13. #3804

    Wuh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Almanac  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by GQ a couple of weeks ago. It was just awful in my opinion. I got an old hag that I thought must be the house mom. When I asked for a young, small girl she said she was it. Went through the table shower where they scrubbed me with the same thing they have probably scrubbed dozens of other people. Went back to the room for a shitty massage. Walked out midway because the thought of haggling for a HJ with her was a major turnoff. From now on, if I draw someone I wouldn't even want to see naked, I'm just going to walk. I dropped an extra 20 because I'm sure she saw my leaving as an insult. She scoffed at the tip which I didn't have to leave. Walking out saw a very nice smiling woman who also wasn't much to look at. I will not return and I can't imaging what why'all like about this place if the quality I saw was standard.
    I've only had one unsatisfying experience at GQ, and it had more to do with her attitude than looks. Usually, the moment the lady walks in the room, I am aroused. Had many fun experiences with Emily (used to be called Pinky) and my last two times there, my experience with Olivia was all kinds of naughtiness.

  14. #3803

    I hate a rushed job

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael4044  [View Original Post]
    If you want to go to Gaga I would schedule an appointment. They are turning people away that don't have an appointment. Lee let me in without one but it was a rush job to get me out for the next scheduled slot. Still nothing at k stone and pine so I dealt with the rush.
    Agree and I have been in a similar situation there. Not a fan when they rush you out like that. The appointments are not scheduled with any buffer. On a slow day I would recommend but on the back to back ones not so much.

  15. #3802
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroker1974  [View Original Post]
    Looks like these are the best options in this area for a pleasant massage. Can anyone suggest what is appropriate for a tip? Probably not looking for FS, but need some advice for the accepted range. Thanks for any advice, PM is fine as well.
    I stopped by GQ a couple of weeks ago. It was just awful in my opinion. I got an old hag that I thought must be the house mom. When I asked for a young, small girl she said she was it. Went through the table shower where they scrubbed me with the same thing they have probably scrubbed dozens of other people. Went back to the room for a shitty massage. Walked out midway because the thought of haggling for a HJ with her was a major turnoff. From now on, if I draw someone I wouldn't even want to see naked, I'm just going to walk. I dropped an extra 20 because I'm sure she saw my leaving as an insult. She scoffed at the tip which I didn't have to leave. Walking out saw a very nice smiling woman who also wasn't much to look at. I will not return and I can't imaging what why'all like about this place if the quality I saw was standard.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape