Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 4927
-
12-25-23 14:29 #3817Senior Member

Posts: 362Jenny has been the best I have seen there but none has ever disappointed.
Originally Posted by StripHerMaked
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 15:45 #3816Senior Member

Posts: 255Only had a rushed experience once. As far as who's good, I've usually enjoy myself with any of them. Don't know who's there at the moment. Olive would stay bottomless the whole time and would get up on the shower table with me, giving me a view the whole time. Emily is always fun (used to be Pinky), cute little body and nice and tight. The best body they ever had there was a lady named Jenny, I would travel a distance to see her again. Although, I always the most amazing finishes with Julie when she was there.
Originally Posted by ColdFusion2500
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-23 00:50 #3815Senior Member

Posts: 1287So who's good at Gq
Today Gaga kept me waiting. I was told to come back twice, before I was able to get in. Then had a horrible short shitty massage. Very rushed. Always tip what they ask and a pretty easy client. I don't know what the problem was. You make a appointment and you there when they say why the run around.
-
12-21-23 13:25 #3814Regular Member

Posts: 6Can you share Roan's contact please.
Originally Posted by LovesMassages
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 14:08 #3813Senior Member

Posts: 103I would highly recommend Roan. I know other people have said otherwise but hands down the best massage and HE around IMO! She's not she's not just going to rub you a little and then send you on your way. She gives a very deep tissue massage.
.
Originally Posted by Gysot
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 11:32 #3812Regular Member

Posts: 2What rules are we talking about?
Originally Posted by MaxwellSavage
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-23 13:21 #3811Senior Member

Posts: 79Betty
Betty is your best bet. Just don't be a weirdo and follow her rules and it will be great.
Originally Posted by ChrisJJ3320
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...y/139129888604
-
12-17-23 12:37 #3810Senior Member

Posts: 37Betty in Ootlewah but she only works Tuesday-Thursday. I want to try Roan for the same but haven't.
Originally Posted by ChrisJJ3320
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-23 10:27 #3809Regular Member

Posts: 2If I just want a really good massage and a HJ what is the best option?
Appreciate it!
-
12-15-23 09:47 #3808Senior Member

Posts: 255Bebe
Had a new girl at Gaga earlier in the week. Named Bebe, nice breasts and butt. I'm not sure if she replaced Shashawna or Autumn, the latter of which I still haven't had.
-
12-12-23 07:58 #3807Senior Member

Posts: 255Not had Nana yet, but the other two always leave me satisfied.
Originally Posted by Brabit69
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 16:57 #3806Senior Member

Posts: 123I agree
I agree I have been to both GaGa and GQ and both are good I prefer GQ because they rotate in more girls more often. Who here doesn't want a different kitty more often? Also I have had all three girls there right now and all of them are attractive. Nana, Olivia and Pinky have given me a great time and enjoyed them immensely. That guy sounds like a friend of Lee's or something. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but that review does not seem accurate.
Originally Posted by StripHerMaked
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 18:58 #3805Senior Member

Posts: 76Gaga
Autumn was everything that has been said. Great personality, body is above average for most massage girls, massage was soso, she didn't rush me, but overall I would definitely repeat. Best part was her letting me skull F her during BJ and she had a crazy shaking orgasm then started speaking in korean to me. Oh she does speak and understand english better than most as well. Haha Check her out.
-
12-02-23 14:42 #3804Senior Member

Posts: 255Wuh?
I've only had one unsatisfying experience at GQ, and it had more to do with her attitude than looks. Usually, the moment the lady walks in the room, I am aroused. Had many fun experiences with Emily (used to be called Pinky) and my last two times there, my experience with Olivia was all kinds of naughtiness.
Originally Posted by Almanac
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 13:52 #3803Senior Member

Posts: 1053I hate a rushed job
Agree and I have been in a similar situation there. Not a fan when they rush you out like that. The appointments are not scheduled with any buffer. On a slow day I would recommend but on the back to back ones not so much.
Originally Posted by Michael4044
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





