Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 4927
-
12-02-23 12:25 #3802Senior Member

Posts: 135I stopped by GQ a couple of weeks ago. It was just awful in my opinion. I got an old hag that I thought must be the house mom. When I asked for a young, small girl she said she was it. Went through the table shower where they scrubbed me with the same thing they have probably scrubbed dozens of other people. Went back to the room for a shitty massage. Walked out midway because the thought of haggling for a HJ with her was a major turnoff. From now on, if I draw someone I wouldn't even want to see naked, I'm just going to walk. I dropped an extra 20 because I'm sure she saw my leaving as an insult. She scoffed at the tip which I didn't have to leave. Walking out saw a very nice smiling woman who also wasn't much to look at. I will not return and I can't imaging what why'all like about this place if the quality I saw was standard.
Originally Posted by Stroker1974
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 13:04 #3801Senior Member

Posts: 1287I was just about to report the same thing.
They have to be called first thing in morning after opening. And then really it's a maybe thing. I drove down last Friday with a 3 pm and was asked to come back at 4:30. Got to say Rossville, not much to do to kill time.
Originally Posted by Michael4044
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 11:38 #3800Senior Member

Posts: 753 Girls at Gaga
Who is the third girl at Gaga besides Lee and Autumn? Description?
Thanks.
-
11-29-23 19:54 #3799Senior Member

Posts: 67Gaga appointment
If you want to go to Gaga I would schedule an appointment. They are turning people away that don't have an appointment. Lee let me in without one but it was a rush job to get me out for the next scheduled slot. Still nothing at k stone and pine so I dealt with the rush.
-
11-29-23 16:32 #3798Senior Member

Posts: 79Four hands GAGA
Did a 4 hands with Lee and Autumn today. Great as usual. Had a good massage at the end. There's 2 girls and Lee there now.
Someone told me list prices of roses per are.
30 min - 60.
60 min - 80.
L1 - 60.
L2 - 100.
L3 - 140.
-
11-29-23 05:27 #3797Regular Member

Posts: 2GQ and GAGA
Looks like these are the best options in this area for a pleasant massage. Can anyone suggest what is appropriate for a tip? Probably not looking for FS, but need some advice for the accepted range. Thanks for any advice, PM is fine as well.
-
11-23-23 08:23 #3796Senior Member

Posts: 362Autumn
Yes, and obsoletely beautiful.
Originally Posted by BabyFace123
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-23 17:43 #3795Senior Member

Posts: 415Tits
Nice fake tits like the others?
Originally Posted by BStoned
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-23 17:31 #3794Senior Member

Posts: 362Gaga
The new girl at GAGA is Autumn, been there for a couple of days and will be there until Jan I was told. Autumn is a beautiful woman, great body from head to toe. Great personality and very polite.
When the massage was over she becomes so sexy and sultry. Loved my time with Autumn. You can pm me for details of my dream.
-
11-22-23 09:58 #3793Regular Member

Posts: 15GQ Visit
Went to GQ the other day for the first time and must say it was a good time for the Chattanooga area. I got there early around 11, no cars were there but me. Cici greeted me at the door and she was wearing a short skirt, white button up shirt that was unbuttoned just enough with some heels on. She leads me to the room, I give her the 80 and she leaves comes back into the room and at that time I'm definitely not draped, she starts giving me a light rub for maybe 5 minutes at best, asked what I was looking for which for me was just a CBJ. I give her another 80 she counts and you can see she is debating if she should do it or not, but she states ok. Normally 100. We have fun for about 15 minutes more as she routinely gives me the CBJ and HJ, let's me rub on her kitty and she even pops her tits out, although very small let's me suck on her nipples. I pop pretty quickly. She wipes me off and proceeds to give me a massage until my time was done. I definitely will be back but would like to try someone else different. I like a more thick woman, also like a woman with larger more perkier nipples.
-
11-21-23 00:47 #3792Senior Member

Posts: 1575Monteagle
Hey guys, I'll be coming through MontEagle on some Thanksgiving travel. A couple years ago I was talking to a massage lady that lived there. Does anybody know who she was, if she still around or a number?
-
11-20-23 20:23 #3791Senior Member

Posts: 147Gq
I visited GQ recently and didn't like what I found. Are used to go here a while ago and get middle-aged ladies.
This time I drew one who was at least in her 50's. I didn't find myself interested at all but I was willing to give her a try.
The massage was 80 for the hour. I offered her 60 for level one. She started haggling me trying to get 80. She eventually settled for the 60 but I declined. I routinely visit Huntsville and find a much better selection for slightly cheaper. I. We're talking 20 years difference at least.
-
11-19-23 09:25 #3790Senior Member

Posts: 1575Gq
I had another trip to Atlanta last week. My usual routine is to hit Vivide club and knock one off in VIP then grab a bite to eat and hit 7 spa in Cartersville before heading back to Tennessee. This time I decided to change it up a little and bypass Cartersville for GQ. I had not been there in many months. As usual it was a fun time. I drew Nana and she was very responsive and fun. They had a couple of other girls there that I met on my way out. The next time I'm through there, I will probably give one of them a shot.
-
11-18-23 00:25 #3789Senior Member

Posts: 123GQ today
I swung into GQ today and had a great experience with Pinky she is so small and fun to play with. I have reviewed her before if you want her details. Look at my past reviews. It was slow in there so Olivia said hi to me as well with some fun after playing with Pinky.
The lineup is great there right now with Nana, Olivia and Pinky. Might go by Sunday and do 4 hands if I do I will let you know.
-
11-13-23 08:33 #3788Senior Member

Posts: 255She sounds intriguing. I'm guessing she does at least part of the massage while standing in front of your head (the one on the shoulders)? I love it when they do that. I like to play before I get into the main stuff.
Originally Posted by Brabit69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




