Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #7876

    Red Sasha

    I met with her once not to long ago. One and done for me.

    Pictures are out dated.

    S1.

  2. #7875

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    If you want someone that is a sure thing and is a great fuck I would go with red Sasha she is fun kind and will let you pound on her as long as you can go not to mention her BBBJ is top notch and she is reasonable as far as donation goes.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9713179192
    Seen her a few times. She really gets into it right away. Very reasonable rates. Tight and gets wet. Has been available last minute, which works well for me.

  3. #7874
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    If you want someone that is a sure thing and is a great fuck I would go with red Sasha she is fun kind and will let you pound on her as long as you can go not to mention her BBBJ is top notch and she is reasonable as far as donation goes.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9713179192
    I wasn't impressed in our time. Bb = yes but just a standard time nothing I'd consider in terms of skills highlights or incredible impact in fun. Just my. 02.

  4. #7873

    100% certain

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't have tna. Only advertises on babylon.
    I have seen her pics there many times. I don't ever go to Babylon.

  5. #7872

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ads a lot but I'm not sure of her name. Searching red Sasha didn't turn up anything.

    It's hilarious how many people on that board are fucking raw then act so self righteousness when the topic comes up.
    She doesn't have tna. Only advertises on babylon.

  6. #7871

    Is that her name on the GPS board

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    If you want someone that is a sure thing and is a great fuck I would go with red Sasha she is fun kind and will let you pound on her as long as you can go not to mention her BBBJ is top notch and she is reasonable as far as donation goes.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9713179192
    I've seen her ads a lot but I'm not sure of her name. Searching red Sasha didn't turn up anything.

    It's hilarious how many people on that board are fucking raw then act so self righteousness when the topic comes up.

  7. #7870

    Red Sasha comes to mind

    Quote Originally Posted by RichHead  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting Portland / Seattle this weekend. I am a long time member on TNA which turned into a GPS board it seems like but I used to live in PNW (Seattle). Seems like most providers I know either in PDX or Seattle are all gone. I actually started hobbling in Portland. Monica, I think her handle was TheBestEver or something.

    Mona up in NE PDX was my go to every time I visit PDX. She isn't the best looking but she's so willing. The only one who's so eager about Greek then ATM back and forth. One bill for hh, which is just an unbeatable deal. I texted her but seems like she's busy with work and school now and can't make time. Trying to find someone likeminded. Dirty af, okay with atm, Greek then cim finish. I am not into golden shower or shit stuff though.

    Also, if there's a recommendation for more of a vanilla type GFE with preferably BBFS and cim but for this I'd be open for cfs as well. Just lots of dfk, BBBJ, cw, huge plus if rimming is there.

    Thank you, Portlanders! If you ever visit Minneapolis or Tampa / Orlando, hit me up, I'll share some intel with ya.
    If you want someone that is a sure thing and is a great fuck I would go with red Sasha she is fun kind and will let you pound on her as long as you can go not to mention her BBBJ is top notch and she is reasonable as far as donation goes.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9713179192

  8. #7869
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by Toptwo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else Nutting in her?? Tagteam?
    To fat, so fucking many whales in the NW.

  9. #7868
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by Toptwo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else Nutting in her?? Tagteam?
    I texted her and ask if bbfscip was ok. She said no, condom is mandatory. Plus one hour drive and another hour going back home. I'll pass. Thanks for the report tho.

  10. #7867

    MandyPDX

    MandyPDX will do pretty much anything and she's reasonably priced.

    She'll keep asking via text for $13 dollars, $22 dollars, and random numbers.

    No incall.

    And good chance you'll need to pick her up and drop her off at a store near her home when you're done.

    Quote Originally Posted by RichHead  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting Portland / Seattle this weekend. I am a long time member on TNA which turned into a GPS board it seems like but I used to live in PNW (Seattle). Seems like most providers I know either in PDX or Seattle are all gone. I actually started hobbling in Portland. Monica, I think her handle was TheBestEver or something.

    Mona up in NE PDX was my go to every time I visit PDX. She isn't the best looking but she's so willing. The only one who's so eager about Greek then ATM back and forth. One bill for hh, which is just an unbeatable deal. I texted her but seems like she's busy with work and school now and can't make time. Trying to find someone likeminded. Dirty af, okay with atm, Greek then cim finish. I am not into golden shower or shit stuff though.

    Also, if there's a recommendation for more of a vanilla type GFE with preferably BBFS and cim but for this I'd be open for cfs as well. Just lots of dfk, BBBJ, cw, huge plus if rimming is there.

    Thank you, Portlanders! If you ever visit Minneapolis or Tampa / Orlando, hit me up, I'll share some intel with ya.

  11. #7866

    Anyone else breeding the beautifulbeast?

    Quote Originally Posted by Toptwo  [View Original Post]
    Firbeautiful beast?

    ng over for a qv bbjcim for 100. She was sexy so turned on the charm. Got her to do the pussy slide and ended up Nutting in doggy. Seen her a handful and cip every time for 100. She Def needed persuasion to fuck raw. I used myself, you could prob use $$ tho. Now that she on gps board you can have her too. Good luck.
    Anyone else Nutting in her?? Tagteam?

  12. #7865
    Cristy2681 from the gps board likely fits your criteria. Her rates are reasonable and as she advertised, ANYTHING GOES. She hasn't posted on that board in awhile so don't know if she's still active.

    Quote Originally Posted by RichHead  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting Portland / Seattle this weekend. I am a long time member on TNA which turned into a GPS board it seems like but I used to live in PNW (Seattle). Seems like most providers I know either in PDX or Seattle are all gone. I actually started hobbling in Portland. Monica, I think her handle was TheBestEver or something.

    Mona up in NE PDX was my go to every time I visit PDX. She isn't the best looking but she's so willing. The only one who's so eager about Greek then ATM back and forth. One bill for hh, which is just an unbeatable deal. I texted her but seems like she's busy with work and school now and can't make time. Trying to find someone likeminded. Dirty af, okay with atm, Greek then cim finish. I am not into golden shower or shit stuff though.

    Also, if there's a recommendation for more of a vanilla type GFE with preferably BBFS and cim but for this I'd be open for cfs as well. Just lots of dfk, BBBJ, cw, huge plus if rimming is there.

    Thank you, Portlanders! If you ever visit Minneapolis or Tampa / Orlando, hit me up, I'll share some intel with ya.

  13. #7864
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157

    Myleed

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?406256-MyLeeD

    Bbfscip no upsell BBBJ.

    Residential incall.

    Messed up teeth.

    Big ass.

    She raised her rates so no repeat from me.

  14. #7863

    Likes

    Quote Originally Posted by RichHead  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting Portland / Seattle this weekend. I am a long time member on TNA which turned into a GPS board it seems like but I used to live in PNW (Seattle). Seems like most providers I know either in PDX or Seattle are all gone. I actually started hobbling in Portland. Monica, I think her handle was TheBestEver or something.

    Mona up in NE PDX was my go to every time I visit PDX. She isn't the best looking but she's so willing. The only one who's so eager about Greek then ATM back and forth. One bill for hh, which is just an unbeatable deal. I texted her but seems like she's busy with work and school now and can't make time. Trying to find someone likeminded. Dirty af, okay with atm, Greek then cim finish. I am not into golden shower or shit stuff though.

    Also, if there's a recommendation for more of a vanilla type GFE with preferably BBFS and cim but for this I'd be open for cfs as well. Just lots of dfk, BBBJ, cw, huge plus if rimming is there.

    Thank you, Portlanders! If you ever visit Minneapolis or Tampa / Orlando, hit me up, I'll share some intel with ya.
    Damn bro. I love your style. See my reviews. Feel free to PM me.

  15. #7862
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    A 41 yo whale for $500 an hour? I wouldn't pick her up for free at closing time at the bar. If you like curvy girls, there a alot of them cuter than that for half the price that also belong in this thread.
    Exactly.

    No way Jose I'm going to make that fat whale feel she's worth 500 hr. Bish is delusional.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape