Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 10621
-
12-23-23 13:56 #7876Senior Member

Posts: 106Red Sasha
I met with her once not to long ago. One and done for me.
Pictures are out dated.
S1.
-
12-23-23 11:14 #7875Senior Member

Posts: 32Sasha
Seen her a few times. She really gets into it right away. Very reasonable rates. Tight and gets wet. Has been available last minute, which works well for me.
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-23 01:19 #7874Senior Member

Posts: 156I wasn't impressed in our time. Bb = yes but just a standard time nothing I'd consider in terms of skills highlights or incredible impact in fun. Just my. 02.
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 21:16 #7873Senior Member

Posts: 765100% certain
I have seen her pics there many times. I don't ever go to Babylon.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 18:33 #7872Senior Member

Posts: 1143Sasha
She doesn't have tna. Only advertises on babylon.
Originally Posted by Zippy69
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 17:27 #7871Senior Member

Posts: 765Is that her name on the GPS board
I've seen her ads a lot but I'm not sure of her name. Searching red Sasha didn't turn up anything.
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
It's hilarious how many people on that board are fucking raw then act so self righteousness when the topic comes up.
-
12-22-23 13:39 #7870Senior Member

Posts: 229Red Sasha comes to mind
If you want someone that is a sure thing and is a great fuck I would go with red Sasha she is fun kind and will let you pound on her as long as you can go not to mention her BBBJ is top notch and she is reasonable as far as donation goes.
Originally Posted by RichHead
[View Original Post]
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9713179192
-
12-22-23 12:46 #7869Senior Member

Posts: 2938To fat, so fucking many whales in the NW.
Originally Posted by Toptwo
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-23 23:30 #7868Senior Member

Posts: 1157I texted her and ask if bbfscip was ok. She said no, condom is mandatory. Plus one hour drive and another hour going back home. I'll pass. Thanks for the report tho.
Originally Posted by Toptwo
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-23 20:02 #7867Senior Member

Posts: 577MandyPDX
MandyPDX will do pretty much anything and she's reasonably priced.
She'll keep asking via text for $13 dollars, $22 dollars, and random numbers.
No incall.
And good chance you'll need to pick her up and drop her off at a store near her home when you're done.
Originally Posted by RichHead
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-23 06:02 #7866Regular Member

Posts: 20Anyone else breeding the beautifulbeast?
Anyone else Nutting in her?? Tagteam?
Originally Posted by Toptwo
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-23 00:56 #7865Senior Member

Posts: 71Cristy2681 from the gps board likely fits your criteria. Her rates are reasonable and as she advertised, ANYTHING GOES. She hasn't posted on that board in awhile so don't know if she's still active.
Originally Posted by RichHead
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 21:14 #7864Senior Member

Posts: 1157Myleed
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?406256-MyLeeD
Bbfscip no upsell BBBJ.
Residential incall.
Messed up teeth.
Big ass.
She raised her rates so no repeat from me.
-
12-20-23 20:45 #7863Senior Member

Posts: 1143Likes
Damn bro. I love your style. See my reviews. Feel free to PM me.
Originally Posted by RichHead
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 20:23 #7862Senior Member

Posts: 1157Exactly.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
No way Jose I'm going to make that fat whale feel she's worth 500 hr. Bish is delusional.











Reply With Quote





