Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #7870

    Red Sasha comes to mind

    Quote Originally Posted by RichHead  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting Portland / Seattle this weekend. I am a long time member on TNA which turned into a GPS board it seems like but I used to live in PNW (Seattle). Seems like most providers I know either in PDX or Seattle are all gone. I actually started hobbling in Portland. Monica, I think her handle was TheBestEver or something.

    Mona up in NE PDX was my go to every time I visit PDX. She isn't the best looking but she's so willing. The only one who's so eager about Greek then ATM back and forth. One bill for hh, which is just an unbeatable deal. I texted her but seems like she's busy with work and school now and can't make time. Trying to find someone likeminded. Dirty af, okay with atm, Greek then cim finish. I am not into golden shower or shit stuff though.

    Also, if there's a recommendation for more of a vanilla type GFE with preferably BBFS and cim but for this I'd be open for cfs as well. Just lots of dfk, BBBJ, cw, huge plus if rimming is there.

    Thank you, Portlanders! If you ever visit Minneapolis or Tampa / Orlando, hit me up, I'll share some intel with ya.
    If you want someone that is a sure thing and is a great fuck I would go with red Sasha she is fun kind and will let you pound on her as long as you can go not to mention her BBBJ is top notch and she is reasonable as far as donation goes.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9713179192

  2. #7869
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937
    Quote Originally Posted by Toptwo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else Nutting in her?? Tagteam?
    To fat, so fucking many whales in the NW.

  3. #7868
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by Toptwo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else Nutting in her?? Tagteam?
    I texted her and ask if bbfscip was ok. She said no, condom is mandatory. Plus one hour drive and another hour going back home. I'll pass. Thanks for the report tho.

  4. #7867

    MandyPDX

    MandyPDX will do pretty much anything and she's reasonably priced.

    She'll keep asking via text for $13 dollars, $22 dollars, and random numbers.

    No incall.

    And good chance you'll need to pick her up and drop her off at a store near her home when you're done.

    Quote Originally Posted by RichHead  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting Portland / Seattle this weekend. I am a long time member on TNA which turned into a GPS board it seems like but I used to live in PNW (Seattle). Seems like most providers I know either in PDX or Seattle are all gone. I actually started hobbling in Portland. Monica, I think her handle was TheBestEver or something.

    Mona up in NE PDX was my go to every time I visit PDX. She isn't the best looking but she's so willing. The only one who's so eager about Greek then ATM back and forth. One bill for hh, which is just an unbeatable deal. I texted her but seems like she's busy with work and school now and can't make time. Trying to find someone likeminded. Dirty af, okay with atm, Greek then cim finish. I am not into golden shower or shit stuff though.

    Also, if there's a recommendation for more of a vanilla type GFE with preferably BBFS and cim but for this I'd be open for cfs as well. Just lots of dfk, BBBJ, cw, huge plus if rimming is there.

    Thank you, Portlanders! If you ever visit Minneapolis or Tampa / Orlando, hit me up, I'll share some intel with ya.

  5. #7866

    Anyone else breeding the beautifulbeast?

    Quote Originally Posted by Toptwo  [View Original Post]
    Firbeautiful beast?

    ng over for a qv bbjcim for 100. She was sexy so turned on the charm. Got her to do the pussy slide and ended up Nutting in doggy. Seen her a handful and cip every time for 100. She Def needed persuasion to fuck raw. I used myself, you could prob use $$ tho. Now that she on gps board you can have her too. Good luck.
    Anyone else Nutting in her?? Tagteam?

  6. #7865
    Cristy2681 from the gps board likely fits your criteria. Her rates are reasonable and as she advertised, ANYTHING GOES. She hasn't posted on that board in awhile so don't know if she's still active.

    Quote Originally Posted by RichHead  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting Portland / Seattle this weekend. I am a long time member on TNA which turned into a GPS board it seems like but I used to live in PNW (Seattle). Seems like most providers I know either in PDX or Seattle are all gone. I actually started hobbling in Portland. Monica, I think her handle was TheBestEver or something.

    Mona up in NE PDX was my go to every time I visit PDX. She isn't the best looking but she's so willing. The only one who's so eager about Greek then ATM back and forth. One bill for hh, which is just an unbeatable deal. I texted her but seems like she's busy with work and school now and can't make time. Trying to find someone likeminded. Dirty af, okay with atm, Greek then cim finish. I am not into golden shower or shit stuff though.

    Also, if there's a recommendation for more of a vanilla type GFE with preferably BBFS and cim but for this I'd be open for cfs as well. Just lots of dfk, BBBJ, cw, huge plus if rimming is there.

    Thank you, Portlanders! If you ever visit Minneapolis or Tampa / Orlando, hit me up, I'll share some intel with ya.

  7. #7864
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157

    Myleed

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?406256-MyLeeD

    Bbfscip no upsell BBBJ.

    Residential incall.

    Messed up teeth.

    Big ass.

    She raised her rates so no repeat from me.

  8. #7863

    Likes

    Quote Originally Posted by RichHead  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting Portland / Seattle this weekend. I am a long time member on TNA which turned into a GPS board it seems like but I used to live in PNW (Seattle). Seems like most providers I know either in PDX or Seattle are all gone. I actually started hobbling in Portland. Monica, I think her handle was TheBestEver or something.

    Mona up in NE PDX was my go to every time I visit PDX. She isn't the best looking but she's so willing. The only one who's so eager about Greek then ATM back and forth. One bill for hh, which is just an unbeatable deal. I texted her but seems like she's busy with work and school now and can't make time. Trying to find someone likeminded. Dirty af, okay with atm, Greek then cim finish. I am not into golden shower or shit stuff though.

    Also, if there's a recommendation for more of a vanilla type GFE with preferably BBFS and cim but for this I'd be open for cfs as well. Just lots of dfk, BBBJ, cw, huge plus if rimming is there.

    Thank you, Portlanders! If you ever visit Minneapolis or Tampa / Orlando, hit me up, I'll share some intel with ya.
    Damn bro. I love your style. See my reviews. Feel free to PM me.

  9. #7862
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    A 41 yo whale for $500 an hour? I wouldn't pick her up for free at closing time at the bar. If you like curvy girls, there a alot of them cuter than that for half the price that also belong in this thread.
    Exactly.

    No way Jose I'm going to make that fat whale feel she's worth 500 hr. Bish is delusional.

  10. #7861

    Provider that is dirty af

    I am visiting Portland / Seattle this weekend. I am a long time member on TNA which turned into a GPS board it seems like but I used to live in PNW (Seattle). Seems like most providers I know either in PDX or Seattle are all gone. I actually started hobbling in Portland. Monica, I think her handle was TheBestEver or something.

    Mona up in NE PDX was my go to every time I visit PDX. She isn't the best looking but she's so willing. The only one who's so eager about Greek then ATM back and forth. One bill for hh, which is just an unbeatable deal. I texted her but seems like she's busy with work and school now and can't make time. Trying to find someone likeminded. Dirty af, okay with atm, Greek then cim finish. I am not into golden shower or shit stuff though.

    Also, if there's a recommendation for more of a vanilla type GFE with preferably BBFS and cim but for this I'd be open for cfs as well. Just lots of dfk, BBBJ, cw, huge plus if rimming is there.

    Thank you, Portlanders! If you ever visit Minneapolis or Tampa / Orlando, hit me up, I'll share some intel with ya.

  11. #7860
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Been about 3 months since I've seen her. She was 2. 2 bare for me back then. Gps sets in quickly for these girls.
    Major GPS. I've seen her too and bb always and was told now she doesn't do bare or FS in hhr LOL. Maybe that's not "anymore" maybe choice, maybe Tyrone in the picture, maybe just saying it but kinda funny many have and know she "did".

  12. #7859
    Quote Originally Posted by Sscdrake  [View Original Post]
    There are a ton of apps and more premium filters that will make you look better and social media has normalized the use of them even though here it would be deceptive, but I mean, that doesn't stop people from using them on dating apps either.

    It does happen a ton. Never take those photos at face value.
    Kinda on the nose obvious it's almost 2024 I think we all know this LOL.

  13. #7858

    Marisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you fucked her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....town-Vancouver!-Juicy-Dripping-Pleasure!

    At $500/ hour I'm wondering if she belongs here.
    A 41 yo whale for $500 an hour? I wouldn't pick her up for free at closing time at the bar. If you like curvy girls, there a alot of them cuter than that for half the price that also belong in this thread.

  14. #7857
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 52
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    It seems like they are height weight proportionate in their ads and they turn out to be a fucking whale. It's happened to me more often then not.
    There are a ton of apps and more premium filters that will make you look better and social media has normalized the use of them even though here it would be deceptive, but I mean, that doesn't stop people from using them on dating apps either.

    It does happen a ton. Never take those photos at face value.

  15. #7856

    Marisa

    Have any of you fucked her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....town-Vancouver!-Juicy-Dripping-Pleasure!

    At $500/ hour I'm wondering if she belongs here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape