Thread: BB'ing in the IE
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 868
-
12-11-23 16:41 #448Senior Member

Posts: 184Never ever do a deposit, especially a incall deposit that makes zero sense. Easiest red flag of a scam. If you trying to do a outcall at most do the uber, not a deposit.
Originally Posted by Traver92
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 01:07 #447Senior Member

Posts: 3343She's only a scammer, and your being a newbie must be why you didn't recognize her as such.
Originally Posted by Traver92
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 14:42 #446Regular Member

Posts: 8Anyone see them?
Looking for some info on these two.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...pire/161697118
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...rio/duchesse91
-
12-10-23 01:55 #445Regular Member

Posts: 6Here's a girl to avoid
She goes either by Vicky or Valentina depending on the ads she has deleted or not. Tried contacting her for incall a month ago for hhr BBFS and cip. Wanted $360 which I could deal with, but she wanted half of it as deposit. Sent the deposit but she flaked out.
She contacts me a few days later apologizing for missing our date, and sends me some pictures and video content to make up for it. Looked legit, but I think this was a way to butter me up. Through a series of events in which I should have known better, I ended up sending her the whole $360 before even seeing her. We rescheduled our incall for another day, and once again I was ghosted. A couple days later she apologized again, saying she's busy with school and work.
It's been a week since she missed our 2nd incall date, and I've tried texting her to setup a 3rd, but it's been radio silence on her end. I'm not even mad though. I went to a racing event in the Bay Area and had a hr incall with my ATF in San Jose one last time, so my weekend was far from ruined. As far as I'm concerned this $360 was a write-off. But if you're not okay with losing your hard earned $, stay far away from this girl, or any who wants an incall deposit and no verified reviews.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/161692263
-
12-09-23 11:25 #444Banned Member

Posts: 99She's actively posting in Palm Springs.
Go see her. Get your own stuff jacked. I'm sure there are still a few idiots running over there. That's why it won't stop happening. Why should they when easy money goes Running right to them. Only way it's stops is when we all cut her off. Not saying it has to be forever. But at least a good month or three. Until she kicks the loser shitbag pimp / bf. Should get better after that.
Originally Posted by GuySwanson
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 20:38 #443Senior Member

Posts: 184https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/161518994#.
Seen this chick recently and she is legit as far as looks. Very pretty exotic looking face with nice curves. Pricey for 300 BBFS quickie but you won't find many BBFS chicks this hot in the IE. Setup was easy gave address and room number as I pulled up without screening and such. A bit of a dead fish in bed but I definitely don't regret it as I savored every stroke and made sure I busted as deep as I could inside.
-
12-06-23 20:28 #442Regular Member

Posts: 2https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...999/4422548143
TGTBT? Thoughts?
-
12-06-23 20:27 #441Senior Member

Posts: 184Dude get over yourself. My body count over the past 15 years is well over 100 on BBFS chicks. Probably in the 300's for other chicks and you don't see me walking around with some holier than thou attitude. We all here just trying to compare notes with each other and not turn everything into a pissing match.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
If you seen her latest ads she clearly looks like she lost a ton of body weight
-
12-06-23 16:45 #440Banned Member

Posts: 99That's on you
When it happens to you. Like it happened to me. You'll understand how it feels. I was fool and didn't believe what I was hearing myself. I learned the hard way. But you go ahead and find out for yourself.
Originally Posted by Amp1991
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 12:28 #439Regular Member

Posts: 8Dude
Starting to not believe anything you're saying. Take a look at his posts and decide for yourself.
Originally Posted by GuySwanson
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 13:35 #438Banned Member

Posts: 99Like I've been saying
Don't really want her at your house or do you necessarily want to go to hers. So just giving everyone a heads up. My wallet was stolen from in front of her house. While I was sleeping.
-
12-04-23 19:50 #437Banned Member

Posts: 99[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
12-04-23 19:48 #436Banned Member

Posts: 99Alexis
Found her on megapersonals.
Originally Posted by Arthas760
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 09:32 #435Senior Member

Posts: 194Where does this Alexis advertise?
Originally Posted by GuySwanson
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 04:38 #434Regular Member

Posts: 24Info?
Info on Alexis?
Originally Posted by GuySwanson
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




