Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: BB'ing in the IE

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 58 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 868
This blog is moderated by MixedGuy26
  1. #433

    Soccermom

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to guess is that the soccer mom? Looks like her on the phone.
    Yes it is. I went out to Palm Springs for a couple days last week. Finally got hr to come to my room. She had me fist her and she squirted on my face. Instead of doing anything with me she got dressed and said she was starving so we went to eat. She convinced me to switch hotels said she had a free rooms. So I gave in and said OK. She checked me in and said she had to go do stuff for her boss. Would be back later. Never saw her again. The next day when she finally responded to my calls and texts. She was 2 hours away in Glamis.

    Thankfully I met Alexis. She came to my room for a half hour visit and stayed most of the night. Hot blonde with a banging body. 25 years old. Tight. Way right. I pounded her in several different places and positions. She stays in Palm Springs mostly. Down for just about anything you ask her to do.

    Interesting piece of information. Alexis said soccermom had robbed her a couple months ago took her money and all her clothes. So if you're in the desert looking for some fun. Hit up Alexis and stay away from the soccermom.

  2. #432

    Nice ass on that gal

    Quote Originally Posted by GuySwanson  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in long beach last night.
    I'm going to guess is that the soccer mom? Looks like her on the phone.

  3. #431
    Yeah, found that, too. I'm not going to say that her story can't be true, probably is, but well aware that there's things that could easily be also true but maybe didn't make their way into the story. Maybe certain life choices are well documented to be capable of inducing the effects that are described. But who knows. That a year and a half later she still looks like she just got out of the hospital is still not the happiest of red flags.

    It's like the girl who looks like a trainwreck and posts that she's paralyzed from a gunshot wound. Probably true, and boy that sucks, but holy shit I don't want anything to do with it.

  4. #430

    Think I found the answer

    Quote Originally Posted by RumHams  [View Original Post]
    Links to an ad help. Because if I search for Nadia Honey, this is what comes up.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8583088991

    If you've got a different girl in mind, by all means link it, I like skinny, but that one I linked is a walking needle. Case in point, the images on the profile that show a progression from skinny to skin. She may have had weight at one point, but right now she's clearly emaciated.

    Again, if we're talking about two different ads, by all means link the other. You said Hemet which isn't where this girl's from, but I'm pretty sure me and the other guy are both looking at this.
    Was curious as I read through this and did a little digging, have not met her ever so take my brief Googling with a grain of salt. It seems like this girl is indeed the same one just severely emaciated and likely in a rough spot health wise.

    Here is a link that could likely explain it: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....istance-please.

    Message below for those that don't want to open the link:

    Hey Everyone, so I was just in the hospital for 2 months and only been out maybe 2 weeks. I was really sick and almost died. I o originally went in because I gave birth to twins prematurely (24 weeks). I actually had pnemonia, and a colla*d lung, resulting in 4 different chest tubes. And to top it off, I had a hole in my esophagus. I lost 50+ lbs, and am still really struggling to recover completely. But I have court for my baby, plus am really trying to get on my feet. So I'm in desperate need of a car, maybe a place to stay. Etc. Among other things. So if anyone is in a position to help me out in anyway please contact me. I can offer referral and references. Am willing to trade time, pics, videos, for the assistance. Please let me know asap.

    Hope that helps or happy to be corrected if I'm off base here.

  5. #429
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    You must be a Harvard-trained addiction specialist if you can diagnose a substance abuser just by looking at her online ad pics. Well good for you. Sadly, I do not possess your experience and talent, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

    The same cannot be said however for your knowledge of the female anatomy. If you think NadiaHoney is rail thin, then you and I have diff definitions of anorexic and rail-thin. I am an expert in Auschwitz chicks. This is the kind of body that I am always searching for, my particular fetish. Nadia weighs about 140 lbs, and as the pics below show, she has a nice meaty ass. That is not the anorexic bony ass that is murder on your pubes and pelvis during doggie as the girl's tailbone is slamming against your scrote.

    I have fucked over a hundred anorexic girls since I started mongering. Since each post only allows a max of 10 pics, a few examples below from my harem. That my friend is what rail-thin looks like. They were all in the IE, and 3 of them are BBFS.
    Links to an ad help. Because if I search for Nadia Honey, this is what comes up.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8583088991

    If you've got a different girl in mind, by all means link it, I like skinny, but that one I linked is a walking needle. Case in point, the images on the profile that show a progression from skinny to skin. She may have had weight at one point, but right now she's clearly emaciated.

    Again, if we're talking about two different ads, by all means link the other. You said Hemet which isn't where this girl's from, but I'm pretty sure me and the other guy are both looking at this.

  6. #428

    Unfortunately

    Quote Originally Posted by Amp1991  [View Original Post]
    Divide it don't hide it brotha.
    Allycat is not the same as before. Showed up dirty. Black foot. Stunk. Was the same even after a shower. Did it until I just couldn't stand the smell anymore. Pulled out of her rear hole and all kinds of brown on my thing. W as C a first for me. Her as dirty as that.

  7. #427

    Allycat

    Quote Originally Posted by Amp1991  [View Original Post]
    Divide it don't hide it brotha.
    Unfortunately she's hitting the wall. Not even clean as she used to be. Black foot. When I pulled it out her ass had brown bits on it. Very unusual for her. Felt rushed and did not clean up after just got up and left. Very different than the person who I have known for years.

  8. #426

    Rail thin chicks.

    Quote Originally Posted by RichNHood  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her anytime soon? She is rail thin drugged out looking.
    You must be a Harvard-trained addiction specialist if you can diagnose a substance abuser just by looking at her online ad pics. Well good for you. Sadly, I do not possess your experience and talent, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

    The same cannot be said however for your knowledge of the female anatomy. If you think NadiaHoney is rail thin, then you and I have diff definitions of anorexic and rail-thin. I am an expert in Auschwitz chicks. This is the kind of body that I am always searching for, my particular fetish. Nadia weighs about 140 lbs, and as the pics below show, she has a nice meaty ass. That is not the anorexic bony ass that is murder on your pubes and pelvis during doggie as the girl's tailbone is slamming against your scrote.

    I have fucked over a hundred anorexic girls since I started mongering. Since each post only allows a max of 10 pics, a few examples below from my harem. That my friend is what rail-thin looks like. They were all in the IE, and 3 of them are BBFS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anorexic hoes for your pleasure (3).jpg‎   Anorexic hoes for your pleasure (2).jpg‎   Anorexic hoes for your pleasure (4).jpg‎   Anorexic hoes for your pleasure (5).jpg‎   Anorexic hoes for your pleasure (1).png‎  

    Anorexic hoes for your pleasure (7).jpg‎   Kaalia anorexic creampie (3).jpg‎   Kaalia anorexic creampie (2).jpg‎   Kaalia anorexic creampie (5).jpg‎  

  9. #425
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Another cheap and reliable bbfscip in the IE is NadiaHoney, who posts almost exclusively in the Hemet area. She actually looks much better than her pics. Don't let the extra upcharge for bare deter you.

    I never had to pay extra and the creampie finish is always included in the basic Hh or Hr dates. She always posts on MP, LC, EB, and callescort dot org. Pretty blonde MILF.
    Have you seen her anytime soon? She is rail thin drugged out looking.

  10. #424

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by GuySwanson  [View Original Post]
    Always do.
    Divide it don't hide it brotha.

  11. #423

    Of course

    Quote Originally Posted by Amp1991  [View Original Post]
    We're you able to get a pics of her?
    Always do.

  12. #422

    Aalycat

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulSgv  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Allycat? How was her hygiene? I've wanted to go see her, but some guys report hygiene is lacking.
    They are right. Not as clean as she used to be.

  13. #421

    She's the best

    Quote Originally Posted by GuySwanson  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in long beach last night.
    We're you able to get a pics of her?

  14. #420

    NadiaHoney

    Another cheap and reliable bbfscip in the IE is NadiaHoney, who posts almost exclusively in the Hemet area. She actually looks much better than her pics. Don't let the extra upcharge for bare deter you.

    I never had to pay extra and the creampie finish is always included in the basic Hh or Hr dates. She always posts on MP, LC, EB, and callescort dot org. Pretty blonde MILF.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NadiaHoney bbfscip Hemet  (2).jpg‎   NadiaHoney bbfscip Hemet  (3).jpg‎   NadiaHoney bbfscip Hemet  (4).jpg‎   NadiaHoney bbfscip Hemet  (6).jpg‎   NadiaHoney bbfscip Hemet  (5).jpg‎  

    NadiaHoney bbfscip Hemet  (1).jpg‎   NadiaHoney bbfscip Hemet  (10).jpg‎   NadiaHoney bbfscip Hemet  (7).jpg‎   NadiaHoney bbfscip Hemet  (9).jpg‎  

  15. #419
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySwanson  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in long beach last night.
    Looks like Allycat? How was her hygiene? I've wanted to go see her, but some guys report hygiene is lacking.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape