Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 146 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 196 246 646 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 16676
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14501
    Quote Originally Posted by SconnieNation7  [View Original Post]
    Anybody working with that troll Valerie is on my no list.
    Whats up with valerie feel like I never saw her on stg only tryst, not my type as someone who lives downtown college girls don't do it for me just a headache.

  2. #14500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Anybody met Ocean? I seem to recall somebody reporting on her as Pretty Young Thang, but I can't find it, so maybe I'm hallucinating. I'm assuming she's real, since she's advertising doubles with Valerie, who is definitely real.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...g/140061521989
    Anybody working with that troll Valerie is on my no list.

  3. #14499
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Anybody met Ocean? I seem to recall somebody reporting on her as Pretty Young Thang, but I can't find it, so maybe I'm hallucinating. I'm assuming she's real, since she's advertising doubles with Valerie, who is definitely real.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...g/140061521989
    She quoted $400 for an hour, no bb, not even BBBJ, and no dfk. She's cute as fuck, but why bother?

  4. #14498
    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Tried looking in mke but the forum is hard to search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...f/865015398012

    Looks interesting enough 100 qv but willing to do less for head.
    Heavy drug use. I provided a review where my friends tag teamed her all BBCIP. She asked the late guy to pick up cool aid. She mixed it with something and shot it in her neck. High volume, swollen hands and bruises from drugs, the stockings are to hide more IV damage, high risk. But takes a good pic. Usually meets in crack houses. If a drug addicted SW in stockings is your thing.

    Giddit.

  5. #14497

    Ocean

    Anybody met Ocean? I seem to recall somebody reporting on her as Pretty Young Thang, but I can't find it, so maybe I'm hallucinating. I'm assuming she's real, since she's advertising doubles with Valerie, who is definitely real.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...g/140061521989

  6. #14496

    Lady blu

    Anyone seen her? Tried looking in mke but the forum is hard to search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...f/865015398012

    Looks interesting enough 100 qv but willing to do less for head.

  7. #14495
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her yet? Like I said, I had a good time. But there aren't enough positives to outweigh the terrible communication skills. For me.
    I saw her about 6 months ago and she was awesome, but got stood up about three months ago. I'll keep trying even though it's a long shot since there isn't anything else available, although I do have a couple of UTR girls. It's a little easier to waste time since I'm retired.

  8. #14494
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    She's still worth it to me. I don't see any better options out there.
    Have you seen her yet? Like I said, I had a good time. But there aren't enough positives to outweigh the terrible communication skills. For me.

  9. #14493
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    She's still worth it to me. I don't see any better options out there.
    I respect that. I just found her communication skills subpar. It didn't improve after seeing her once. That's just not acceptable to me.

  10. #14492
    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Holly is a pass think she introduced one of my fav girls to Herion and died from it. Not worth even looking at.
    I agree with these lovely reviews of her, she needs help. Don't do drugs kids.

  11. #14491
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    I waited. And eventually saw her. And although I had a good time, I can tell you: It was not worth it. Best to give up on her. I won't repeat.
    She's still worth it to me. I don't see any better options out there.

  12. #14490
    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Holly is a pass think she introduced one of my fav girls to Herion and died from it. Not worth even looking at.
    She's gone way downhill.

  13. #14489
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    She is still available at times, but still very unreliable these days, but mostly outcall. You need to have a lot of time and patience if you want to see her. I've been trying for 6 months on and off. Three months ago we finally connected, but then I drove to Madison just to see her, waited for an hour and ended up going back home. But for some reason I keep trying.
    I waited. And eventually saw her. And although I had a good time, I can tell you: It was not worth it. Best to give up on her. I won't repeat.

  14. #14488
    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Don't recall seeing her listing before. Says her name is Holly. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/064418316290
    Holly is a pass think she introduced one of my fav girls to Herion and died from it. Not worth even looking at.

  15. #14487

    Yuck

    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Don't recall seeing her listing before. Says her name is Holly. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/064418316290
    Saw her once which was all I needed. Will never repeat even if desperate. Drug user, bad hygiene, makes you wait when you get there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape