Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 16689
-
12-20-23 14:25 #14499Senior Member

Posts: 944She quoted $400 for an hour, no bb, not even BBBJ, and no dfk. She's cute as fuck, but why bother?
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 11:55 #14498Senior Member

Posts: 642Heavy drug use. I provided a review where my friends tag teamed her all BBCIP. She asked the late guy to pick up cool aid. She mixed it with something and shot it in her neck. High volume, swollen hands and bruises from drugs, the stockings are to hide more IV damage, high risk. But takes a good pic. Usually meets in crack houses. If a drug addicted SW in stockings is your thing.
Originally Posted by SandFourMan
[View Original Post]
Giddit.
-
12-20-23 11:28 #14497Senior Member

Posts: 1154Ocean
Anybody met Ocean? I seem to recall somebody reporting on her as Pretty Young Thang, but I can't find it, so maybe I'm hallucinating. I'm assuming she's real, since she's advertising doubles with Valerie, who is definitely real.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...g/140061521989
-
12-20-23 00:55 #14496Senior Member

Posts: 206Lady blu
Anyone seen her? Tried looking in mke but the forum is hard to search.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...f/865015398012
Looks interesting enough 100 qv but willing to do less for head.
-
12-19-23 21:47 #14495Senior Member

Posts: 961I saw her about 6 months ago and she was awesome, but got stood up about three months ago. I'll keep trying even though it's a long shot since there isn't anything else available, although I do have a couple of UTR girls. It's a little easier to waste time since I'm retired.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 20:09 #14494Senior Member

Posts: 944Have you seen her yet? Like I said, I had a good time. But there aren't enough positives to outweigh the terrible communication skills. For me.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 20:07 #14493Senior Member

Posts: 944I respect that. I just found her communication skills subpar. It didn't improve after seeing her once. That's just not acceptable to me.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 18:47 #14492Senior Member

Posts: 64I agree with these lovely reviews of her, she needs help. Don't do drugs kids.
Originally Posted by SandFourMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 12:00 #14491Senior Member

Posts: 961She's still worth it to me. I don't see any better options out there.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 01:14 #14490Senior Member

Posts: 489She's gone way downhill.
Originally Posted by SandFourMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 01:00 #14489Senior Member

Posts: 944I waited. And eventually saw her. And although I had a good time, I can tell you: It was not worth it. Best to give up on her. I won't repeat.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 00:40 #14488Senior Member

Posts: 206Holly is a pass think she introduced one of my fav girls to Herion and died from it. Not worth even looking at.
Originally Posted by DIrie999
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 22:47 #14487Senior Member

Posts: 176Yuck
Saw her once which was all I needed. Will never repeat even if desperate. Drug user, bad hygiene, makes you wait when you get there.
Originally Posted by DIrie999
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 21:13 #14486Senior Member

Posts: 50You don't recall seeing her post. She's been around for years.
Originally Posted by DIrie999
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 11:33 #14485Senior Member

Posts: 961She is still available at times, but still very unreliable these days, but mostly outcall. You need to have a lot of time and patience if you want to see her. I've been trying for 6 months on and off. Three months ago we finally connected, but then I drove to Madison just to see her, waited for an hour and ended up going back home. But for some reason I keep trying.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





