Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 16676
-
12-18-23 21:13 #14486Senior Member

Posts: 50You don't recall seeing her post. She's been around for years.
Originally Posted by DIrie999
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 11:33 #14485Senior Member

Posts: 961She is still available at times, but still very unreliable these days, but mostly outcall. You need to have a lot of time and patience if you want to see her. I've been trying for 6 months on and off. Three months ago we finally connected, but then I drove to Madison just to see her, waited for an hour and ended up going back home. But for some reason I keep trying.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 11:32 #14484Senior Member

Posts: 263Holly?
Any info on this one? Don't recall seeing her listing before. Says her name is Holly. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/064418316290
-
12-18-23 09:41 #14483Senior Member

Posts: 944Same. Extremely unreliable communication. But I persevered and eventually met her. Had a good time. But the investment of time leaves me uninspired to repeat. And as far as I can tell, she's no longer available anyway.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 08:01 #14482Senior Member

Posts: 641Korean Princess room mate
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...d/758022420871
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
I found a recent ad for Korean Princesses room mate. I don't know if they still run together but both have wide open menus.
Giddit.
-
12-11-23 16:30 #14481Senior Member

Posts: 89Vanessa
Saw her a few times at the same east side motel, was a good time, she was in trouble with the law in milwaukee at the time, she spends time there and down south also, used to have an apartment on the west side. Definitely high volume.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 15:25 #14480Senior Member

Posts: 153Sharing is caring
Agree. And you can't even DM. The sea is dry and you don't help your brothers out.
Originally Posted by LoveBoydodo
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 15:13 #14479Senior Member

Posts: 26She does light kissing. Price point is reasonable for a qv and doesn't clock watch. BBBJ. Mish. No Greek.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 12:46 #14478Senior Member

Posts: 800That's right, thanks. Never saw her, everytime I had the time, she was in camp.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 11:54 #14477Senior Member

Posts: 961Brittan now goes by honey. Contacting her is near impossible though. If you do actually get a response and set something up, there's a good chance she'll stand you up. Other than that, she's still the best in town.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 09:38 #14476Senior Member

Posts: 800Now who's Honey, the bigger blonde haired girl?
Originally Posted by SconnieNation7
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 09:37 #14475Senior Member

Posts: 800A few more details are always nice.
Originally Posted by RxTheMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 09:29 #14474Senior Member

Posts: 447India
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/549162268817
Met her, 200 hh. Non GFE but a nice girl. She wants you to be comfortable and have a good time within her limits. Didn't feel rushed. Great body. Might repeat.
-
12-10-23 19:46 #14473Senior Member

Posts: 26Spinner
Had a decent dream with this one.
Not exactly a supermodel but she's slender.
She hosts at a lower end motel. She likes to please but I prefer a better location.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/108560512617
-
12-10-23 18:46 #14472Senior Member

Posts: 443Well. My latest escapde
https://madison.craigslist.org/hws/d...693207217.html
Just massage. Good massage. More sensual than licensed. No fun play. Nothing offered. But you can be naked with no cover. So I had high hopes. But none. So if you want sensual massage for a long time (she does not short on time) she is worth a try. But for extra, nothing available!











Reply With Quote





