Thread: BB'ing in the IE
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 868
-
12-24-23 05:54 #463Senior Member

Posts: 2017For how much BBFS?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 16:54 #462Senior Member

Posts: 550Do you have any tips on getting a girl to allow you take pics / video of her during the session? In your experience, what percentage of girls allow it, or allow it for an additional fee?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 10:48 #461Senior Member

Posts: 1388SugarJolene
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Sugarjolene
Another regular creampie cutie of mine. Have seen now 11 times. Always at the Motel 6 on Sierra Ave by the 10 fwy in Fontana, Motel 6 off the Indian Hill exit in Claremont, and the Days Inn off the 4th St exit on the 10 fwy. This one is where I creampied her the most. One time we finished abot 10:30 pm and we were starving, so I took her to the Denny's next door LOL.
Really pretty girl and loves to fuck. Amazing DFK kisser. BBBJ is wet and sloppy. But of course the best part is the sensation of my bare dick sliding in and out of her raw pussy. CIP finish just the way the Bible intended and instructed. Thou shall not spill thy seed on the ground LOL.
Why is the IE filled with so many hot young girls who are BBFS? Are they putting something in the water?
-
12-20-23 18:06 #460Regular Member

Posts: 16Damn I've been seeing what you've been getting and idk how you find them but hook a brother up I liked the girl from you recent sb lost and in the ie one please LOL.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 21:57 #459Banned Member

Posts: 85Never send money to any lady bro sorry for your lost.
Originally Posted by Traver92
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 20:03 #458Senior Member

Posts: 184Karla and friends
Happened to catch Karla in town met with her friend who was a young and tiny light skin ebony (not the girl in pics she currently posted). It wasn't a good day for me to go but went out my to slip out and see her as her friends seem to disappear quickly.
-
12-19-23 19:56 #457Senior Member

Posts: 184Addison
Recently met Addison (search the name in alligator / list crawler) after months of failed attempts as she seems to be available at odd hours and can be pretty flaky. She don't advertise BBFS but will do it for 100 extra. Steep price since that brings total damage to 250 minimum. When I finally met her she was a bit older and rough around the edges than her filtered pics but I kinda expected that. Also cip not allowed. Definitely not a repeat for that price.
-
12-18-23 23:26 #456Senior Member

Posts: 41Sweet Lynn
And here I thought that I was the only one who knew about sweet Lynn! Lmao!
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-23 17:41 #455Senior Member

Posts: 75I want to assume that her absence of the last 2 years has been due to her reproducing.
Originally Posted by Darrell01
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 12:00 #454Senior Member

Posts: 1202I had her a few years ago before she lost all the weight to her demons. She loved raw and it's amazing how she isn't constantly pregnant.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 11:08 #453Senior Member

Posts: 1388I was that guy LOL
That guy was me. And I'm glad you liked the pineapple taste of my cum when you DFK Lynn. Did you DATY? Pretty sure her pink pussy also tasted like Dole ha ha ha. Yeah I drink a lot of pineapple juice.
Originally Posted by DonClimax
[View Original Post]
I have an idea of what hotel you are talking about. My most memorable dates with Lynn were at the Folk Inn on Vineyard Ave in Ontario. Because her Mom would wait and sit in their car parked just outside their ground level suite window. So I am raw dogging Lynn in mish and her head is pointing at the large window with see thru curtains and I am sliding in and out of her pussy and I could see her Mom in the front seat talking on her phone LOL. Literally no more than 7 feet away. Thanks lady, I am really enjoying your 80 pound young daughter! Damn I am stretching out her pussy!
Some screenshots of what you tasted and also her 2019 STG ads you mentioned before she joined Hx. I saved all of her ads and pics, plus a huge archive of my own personal videos and graphic pics. Shoot if I ever upload them on PornHub, Lynn can have her own channel! About 88 GB of stuff!
-
12-14-23 12:19 #452Senior Member

Posts: 61Best Raunchy Story
Gents. In the spirit of the holidays it would be awesome if we shared the experience that stands out the most on our mind.
For me, it happened sometime in 2019. It was with Lynn. Very skinny. Just my type. She had just started. Was posting on STG. I knew that she was new because even her pics were grainy and discolored.
My first time seeing her was awesome. So much that I couldn't get her off of my mind. I loved that she had almost no limits. Only anal, but that's never been my fetish.
The memorable imprint took place on the second visit. When I got close to her motel, I texted her. She said that she had someone already in the area, but that she really, really wanted to see me also. Ironically, that turned me on! The fact that someone was going to enjoy her prior to me.
I parked across the street. And if she was still in the same room in which I first enjoyed her, I could see her front door from where I parked. I saw a young man get out of a gray Infiniti and knock on her door. My mind began to go wild, imagining what was about to happen. Blood rushed south and the cannon began to raise!
The guy took a little bit more than an hour. At the time, Lynn wasn't even noticing the time. I got the distinct impression that she was truly enjoying this new venture in her life as much as we were enjoying her!
After the hour, I saw the guy leave and seconds after the door closed, Lynn texted that she was ready for me. I knocked lightly and she let me right in. I told her how turned on I was and asked her to tell me about the experience she just had. She did. In great detail. And the way she was speaking turned me on even more! "Oh my God. Can I taste?" I asked and began to DFK her. This turned her on too! Very much so! And man, I didn't want to stop. I enjoyed her in every way and she seemed to enjoy letting me enjoy myself to the fullest. No restrictions.
I'll never forget her and that experience.
-
12-13-23 20:58 #451Senior Member

Posts: 733I believe the second chick also provides bare as reported here and on TER. Do a search.
Originally Posted by RichNHood
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 01:01 #450Regular Member

Posts: 6It's not from lack of experience. Been doing this on and off for 10 years. In this situation I was thinking more with my dick than my brain, and the fact that she sent content did give me a sense of comfort. I actually learned the incall deposit lesson early on, but I guess the lesson didn't stick. Painful to go through again, but as I mentioned before, I was able to spend one last night with my ATF up north, as I'm unlikely to ever go back. Made my $360 loss easier to swallow.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 17:03 #449Senior Member

Posts: 184I hit up the first chick some weeks back. She wants like 350 for BBFS visit which is way too much for a girl like her so I passed. She needs to be waaaay hotter for me to be tempted at that price. Seems legit tho.
Originally Posted by Amp1991
[View Original Post]
Never seen the second chick before. Seems legit too from the reviews. She does not offer bare incase you didn't see that in her ad. But either way the bolt ons, blond hair, and a 10 tons of makeup doesn't justify a 650 session in my book in the slightest.












Reply With Quote





