Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 147 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 197 247 647 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 16686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14496

    Lady blu

    Anyone seen her? Tried looking in mke but the forum is hard to search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...f/865015398012

    Looks interesting enough 100 qv but willing to do less for head.

  2. #14495
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her yet? Like I said, I had a good time. But there aren't enough positives to outweigh the terrible communication skills. For me.
    I saw her about 6 months ago and she was awesome, but got stood up about three months ago. I'll keep trying even though it's a long shot since there isn't anything else available, although I do have a couple of UTR girls. It's a little easier to waste time since I'm retired.

  3. #14494
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    She's still worth it to me. I don't see any better options out there.
    Have you seen her yet? Like I said, I had a good time. But there aren't enough positives to outweigh the terrible communication skills. For me.

  4. #14493
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    She's still worth it to me. I don't see any better options out there.
    I respect that. I just found her communication skills subpar. It didn't improve after seeing her once. That's just not acceptable to me.

  5. #14492
    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Holly is a pass think she introduced one of my fav girls to Herion and died from it. Not worth even looking at.
    I agree with these lovely reviews of her, she needs help. Don't do drugs kids.

  6. #14491
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    I waited. And eventually saw her. And although I had a good time, I can tell you: It was not worth it. Best to give up on her. I won't repeat.
    She's still worth it to me. I don't see any better options out there.

  7. #14490
    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Holly is a pass think she introduced one of my fav girls to Herion and died from it. Not worth even looking at.
    She's gone way downhill.

  8. #14489
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    She is still available at times, but still very unreliable these days, but mostly outcall. You need to have a lot of time and patience if you want to see her. I've been trying for 6 months on and off. Three months ago we finally connected, but then I drove to Madison just to see her, waited for an hour and ended up going back home. But for some reason I keep trying.
    I waited. And eventually saw her. And although I had a good time, I can tell you: It was not worth it. Best to give up on her. I won't repeat.

  9. #14488
    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Don't recall seeing her listing before. Says her name is Holly. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/064418316290
    Holly is a pass think she introduced one of my fav girls to Herion and died from it. Not worth even looking at.

  10. #14487

    Yuck

    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Don't recall seeing her listing before. Says her name is Holly. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/064418316290
    Saw her once which was all I needed. Will never repeat even if desperate. Drug user, bad hygiene, makes you wait when you get there.

  11. #14486
    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Don't recall seeing her listing before. Says her name is Holly. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/064418316290
    You don't recall seeing her post. She's been around for years.

  12. #14485
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    Same. Extremely unreliable communication. But I persevered and eventually met her. Had a good time. But the investment of time leaves me uninspired to repeat. And as far as I can tell, she's no longer available anyway.
    She is still available at times, but still very unreliable these days, but mostly outcall. You need to have a lot of time and patience if you want to see her. I've been trying for 6 months on and off. Three months ago we finally connected, but then I drove to Madison just to see her, waited for an hour and ended up going back home. But for some reason I keep trying.

  13. #14484

    Holly?

    Any info on this one? Don't recall seeing her listing before. Says her name is Holly. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/064418316290

  14. #14483
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I've tried for a couple of days to see her, but it's almost impossible to set something up with her. Always at least 30 minutes between texts, and then when we get close to setting something up she disappears until the next morning.
    Same. Extremely unreliable communication. But I persevered and eventually met her. Had a good time. But the investment of time leaves me uninspired to repeat. And as far as I can tell, she's no longer available anyway.

  15. #14482

    Korean Princess room mate

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    Back when my standards hit rock bottom I went to see a girl at a shitty hotel. Her friend (Korean Princess) was walking around naked gathering her things to leave. I was grateful that she was not the girl I came to see. Turns out the other wasn't much better. I chose not to touch either of them as they were both covered in bruises and heavy signs of usage. I did sit and talk about the spirit world. My "date" did have demons who came in and out to talk as well. Most Americans are ignorant of the spirt world around us. Demons are real. I offered a book about the spirit world to her. She said she was very interested in it. Don't know if she ever read it, as I never returned. I'm not interested in changing anyone. It was her who instigated the conversation. So, if you like demon possessed, bruised up, drug addicted, emaciated, crack holes.

    Giddit.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...d/758022420871

    I found a recent ad for Korean Princesses room mate. I don't know if they still run together but both have wide open menus.

    Giddit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape