Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 151 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 201 251 651 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 16679
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14429
    Quote Originally Posted by Joha12  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I am a fellow hobbyist from the Rockford area and would love if anyone can give me info on a former poster from your area. Here is the link from her posting in your area: https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...8/327455032703

    Would be more than happy to reciprocate and any Rockford area info.
    I'll chime in with the others, that's April, and she was the last STG that I saw a year ago. Didn't know she was back. Older, pretty, big melons, loved to DFK. The only thing I didn't like was finding out after we finished, her "cousin" was in the hotel bathroom. Good time though, you can look back at my review.

  2. #14428

    Jesus, Crisler

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what a "Chick tract" is and I fell asleep watching Star Wars. I drink Bourbon (Woodford Reserve, double oaked) and the guy that thought he was my dad died 45 years ago so if I'm your son, you must be in your 90's. My best friends were always the old men, full of knowledge, life experience, and wisdom. Best people on earth. There's a young escort advertising that she offers "advise". I can only imagine. I hope I answered your questions.
    You made me go to the omnicient google.

  3. #14427
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    Did you give her a Chick tract? That's next level Jedi shit. I need to smoke what you're drinking, Son.
    I don't know what a "Chick tract" is and I fell asleep watching Star Wars. I drink Bourbon (Woodford Reserve, double oaked) and the guy that thought he was my dad died 45 years ago so if I'm your son, you must be in your 90's. My best friends were always the old men, full of knowledge, life experience, and wisdom. Best people on earth. There's a young escort advertising that she offers "advise". I can only imagine. I hope I answered your questions.

  4. #14426

    Amy love

    Any intel on this one.

    Looks like she's visiting Madison.

    https://tryst.link/escort/amylove

  5. #14425

    Great provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Joha12  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I am a fellow hobbyist from the Rockford area and would love if anyone can give me info on a former poster from your area. Here is the link from her posting in your area: https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...8/327455032703

    Would be more than happy to reciprocate and any Rockford area info.
    Did her once. She used to call her April. Great man made melons and anything goes. But 350 for an early 50's lady is too much. So no repeat for me.

  6. #14424

    Ya. No for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    The why bother pile ever grows. LOL. I have no recent experience with her. She was ultra GFE with me last two times I saw her. With her stated limits, I don't see why anyone new would bother.
    I am not contacting. That is too many rules for me!

  7. #14423
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    Back when my standards hit rock bottom I went to see a girl at a shitty hotel. Her friend (Korean Princess) was walking around naked gathering her things to leave. I was grateful that she was not the girl I came to see. Turns out the other wasn't much better. I chose not to touch either of them as they were both covered in bruises and heavy signs of usage. I did sit and talk about the spirit world. My "date" did have demons who came in and out to talk as well. Most Americans are ignorant of the spirt world around us. Demons are real. I offered a book about the spirit world to her. She said she was very interested in it. Don't know if she ever read it, as I never returned. I'm not interested in changing anyone. It was her who instigated the conversation. So, if you like demon possessed, bruised up, drug addicted, emaciated, crack holes.

    Giddit.
    Did you give her a Chick tract? That's next level Jedi shit. I need to smoke what you're drinking, Son.

  8. #14422
    Quote Originally Posted by Joha12  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I am a fellow hobbyist from the Rockford area and would love if anyone can give me info on a former poster from your area. Here is the link from her posting in your area: https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...8/327455032703

    Would be more than happy to reciprocate and any Rockford area info.
    She's ultra GFE. Just older than my preferred age range. Older, things invariably start to sag. So I only saw her once. I don't regret it at all, mind you. But at the price she was asking, I was not compelled to repeat.

    I mean, personally, I vastly prefer young slim spinners. (Who doesn't?) If only they provided the level of service she does, I'd be broke. Good thing they don't exist. At least, they're not in Madison slinging pussy, as Howard would say. Was that Howard? LOL.

  9. #14421
    Quote Originally Posted by Joha12  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I am a fellow hobbyist from the Rockford area and would love if anyone can give me info on a former poster from your area. Here is the link from her posting in your area: https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...8/327455032703

    Would be more than happy to reciprocate and any Rockford area info.
    I believe she went by April back when she was active in the area. Have not seen her post locally in quite some months. Too bad. She was a decent time and I would repeat.

  10. #14420

    Looking for info if possible

    Hello,

    I am a fellow hobbyist from the Rockford area and would love if anyone can give me info on a former poster from your area. Here is the link from her posting in your area: https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...8/327455032703

    Would be more than happy to reciprocate and any Rockford area info.

  11. #14419
    Quote Originally Posted by RxTheMan  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Korean princess has mixed reviews on TER.

    The reviews make it sound like she might have demons.
    Back when my standards hit rock bottom I went to see a girl at a shitty hotel. Her friend (Korean Princess) was walking around naked gathering her things to leave. I was grateful that she was not the girl I came to see. Turns out the other wasn't much better. I chose not to touch either of them as they were both covered in bruises and heavy signs of usage. I did sit and talk about the spirit world. My "date" did have demons who came in and out to talk as well. Most Americans are ignorant of the spirt world around us. Demons are real. I offered a book about the spirit world to her. She said she was very interested in it. Don't know if she ever read it, as I never returned. I'm not interested in changing anyone. It was her who instigated the conversation. So, if you like demon possessed, bruised up, drug addicted, emaciated, crack holes.

    Giddit.

  12. #14418

    The vast why bother pile

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBoydodo  [View Original Post]
    I stay away from Madison scene and usually play in Chicago. But winter is not great for that long haul travel. So was looking at the talents. I have heard good things about (by Madison standard) in here about Xena. But her STG add says, no DFK, no DATY, no FIV. Does not mention any BBBJ. So what is happening with her? Has she turned for the worst? I have not contacted her. Looks like going to be "why even try" case. Any of you gents have any recent encounter with her and would like to shed some light? Thanks.
    The why bother pile ever grows. LOL. I have no recent experience with her. She was ultra GFE with me last two times I saw her. With her stated limits, I don't see why anyone new would bother.

  13. #14417

    Xena. WTF is up with her?

    I stay away from Madison scene and usually play in Chicago. But winter is not great for that long haul travel. So was looking at the talents. I have heard good things about (by Madison standard) in here about Xena. But her STG add says, no DFK, no DATY, no FIV. Does not mention any BBBJ. So what is happening with her? Has she turned for the worst? I have not contacted her. Looks like going to be "why even try" case. Any of you gents have any recent encounter with her and would like to shed some light? Thanks.

  14. #14416

    BBFS = Asian Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by RxTheMan  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Korean princess has mixed reviews on TER.

    The reviews make it sound like she might have demons.
    She is sure shot. Maybe will take second attempt to get it. Else, you have to hit Chinatown AAMP scene in Chicago.

  15. #14415

    Bbfs

    Looks like Korean princess has mixed reviews on TER.

    The reviews make it sound like she might have demons.

    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    There are several who do BBFS in Madison but I'm not sure if it is a YMMV kind of thing so I don't want to put a bunch of names out here.

    However, I can tell you that Korean Princess offered it to me but I didn't take her up on it. https://skipthegames.com/posts/madison/female-escorts/asian/korean-princess-ready-to-play-/706593809338

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape