Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1750
-
12-18-23 23:19 #385Senior Member

Posts: 1905Brownie points
Yes I don't get it either, if it's a guy most likely trying to score brownie points with her. BUT could be a girl too just looking out. Who knows.
Originally Posted by Member#6374
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 18:26 #384Senior Member

Posts: 111LOL. Lesson learned.
Originally Posted by TheSunDevil
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 18:21 #383Banned Member

Posts: 360Super Flake!
Been texting since April of this year. Set up many opportunities to meet. Doesn't want to meet in public or at each other's place. Wants to meet in her car; but NOT a car date.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-4e43f6a39f47
Reasons why she canceled meets:
1) needed to get her tires fixed.
2) somebody she knows has *ovid.
3) upset stomach.
Unable to provide a verification photo or video. Thinking she is a catfish / fake.
Anyone else have any luck??
-
12-18-23 18:18 #382Senior Member

Posts: 573I've been pulling from SA for the last year. I ain't telling shit on here for that reason. I will poach your hoes though so keep on posting please and thank you.
Originally Posted by Member#6374
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 17:44 #381Senior Member

Posts: 111Yeah some fuckin dickhead showed her this forum. Idk why dudes do that shit. Lame ass simps. I'm done posting about any girls I encounter.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-23 21:20 #380Senior Member

Posts: 1905My bad
Oops I got them mixed up. I might try Courtney again later when she cools off a bit next year. Good luck out there.
Originally Posted by Member#6374
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-23 16:15 #379Senior Member

Posts: 111Plain Jane is not Courtney
Bro plain Jane is a diff girl than Courtney. Courtney is mad. Plain Jane is open for business. Seniors lmk.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-23 17:13 #378Senior Member

Posts: 50Seeking
There are lots of bots and fake profiles on Seeking. Just like Friend Finder. Those asking for some type of payment in advance of a meet are scammers. As always, doing lots of research can help you avoid wasting a lot of money.
Originally Posted by SeattleRr
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-23 13:56 #377Senior Member

Posts: 1905Plain Jane Courtney is MAD
Guys, if you have her contact, I wouldn't bother cold contacting her directly, most likely it's not going to work because she's mad as hell about this.
Originally Posted by MikeELikes
[View Original Post]
Mainly for the nude photo of her and the post itself and she's getting hit up on constantly I'm guessing.
If you really want to see her, I do it via SA or whichever site she's on. Otherwise you'll ruin your chances.
-
12-16-23 13:47 #376Senior Member

Posts: 115Wow guys
Either I'm being duped or the Seeking community is huge in Phoenix. A lot of fun girls.
-
12-16-23 11:02 #375Senior Member

Posts: 970Right click the photo and select "search google for image" or "search the web for image" whatever works for your browser.
Originally Posted by CflFun352
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 20:54 #374Senior Member

Posts: 50Image search
I save it and drop it into Google. You can also drop it into Yandex if Google doesn't give you any results.
Originally Posted by CflFun352
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 13:14 #373Senior Member

Posts: 77Any tricks to the reverse image search?
Originally Posted by GermanOwl
[View Original Post]
Are you screenshooting the image or saving?
-
12-15-23 10:44 #372Banned Member

Posts: 360She has a second profile now. https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-2348f9e2ec86.
Originally Posted by Ctmaz68
[View Original Post]
She's adamant about hosting which is sketch af.
-
12-15-23 10:22 #371Senior Member

Posts: 101Reverse image search
Doing a google reverse image search helps find socials if they have open instagram or fb. Sometimes if you get their number (and they are not using a burner number), you can also find out by doing a reverse number look up online or on any of the cash apps that alot of time are linked to phone numbers. If you get a name then you can search their name on the socials. They may also share their social if you ask them since most of these girls are narcissistic and have open instagrams anyway.
Originally Posted by CflFun352
[View Original Post]
That is why none of the pictures I have on my seeking profile are on any social (plus all my social is closed) and I use without exception a burner number even with chicks it have seen over several months etc.












Reply With Quote





