Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 117 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1750
Different From All the Others
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #385

    Brownie points

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6374  [View Original Post]
    Yeah some fuckin dickhead showed her this forum. Idk why dudes do that shit. Lame ass simps. I'm done posting about any girls I encounter.
    Yes I don't get it either, if it's a guy most likely trying to score brownie points with her. BUT could be a girl too just looking out. Who knows.

  2. #384
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSunDevil  [View Original Post]
    I've been pulling from SA for the last year. I ain't telling shit on here for that reason. I will poach your hoes though so keep on posting please and thank you.
    LOL. Lesson learned.

  3. #383

    Super Flake!

    Been texting since April of this year. Set up many opportunities to meet. Doesn't want to meet in public or at each other's place. Wants to meet in her car; but NOT a car date.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-4e43f6a39f47

    Reasons why she canceled meets:

    1) needed to get her tires fixed.

    2) somebody she knows has *ovid.

    3) upset stomach.

    Unable to provide a verification photo or video. Thinking she is a catfish / fake.

    Anyone else have any luck??

  4. #382
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6374  [View Original Post]
    Yeah some fuckin dickhead showed her this forum. Idk why dudes do that shit. Lame ass simps. I'm done posting about any girls I encounter.
    I've been pulling from SA for the last year. I ain't telling shit on here for that reason. I will poach your hoes though so keep on posting please and thank you.

  5. #381
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Oops I got them mixed up. I might try Courtney again later when she cools off a bit next year. Good luck out there.
    Yeah some fuckin dickhead showed her this forum. Idk why dudes do that shit. Lame ass simps. I'm done posting about any girls I encounter.

  6. #380

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6374  [View Original Post]
    Bro plain Jane is a diff girl than Courtney. Courtney is mad. Plain Jane is open for business. Seniors lmk.
    Oops I got them mixed up. I might try Courtney again later when she cools off a bit next year. Good luck out there.

  7. #379

    Plain Jane is not Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Guys, if you have her contact, I wouldn't bother cold contacting her directly, most likely it's not going to work because she's mad as hell about this.

    Mainly for the nude photo of her and the post itself and she's getting hit up on constantly I'm guessing.

    If you really want to see her, I do it via SA or whichever site she's on. Otherwise you'll ruin your chances.
    Bro plain Jane is a diff girl than Courtney. Courtney is mad. Plain Jane is open for business. Seniors lmk.

  8. #378

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleRr  [View Original Post]
    Either I'm being duped or the Seeking community is huge in Phoenix. A lot of fun girls.
    There are lots of bots and fake profiles on Seeking. Just like Friend Finder. Those asking for some type of payment in advance of a meet are scammers. As always, doing lots of research can help you avoid wasting a lot of money.

  9. #377

    Plain Jane Courtney is MAD

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeELikes  [View Original Post]
    Good on you, what a find! I don't have a SA account unfortunately. If you feel like being generous with her contact info, I wouldn't mind a DM from you!

    Stay safe out there boys.
    Guys, if you have her contact, I wouldn't bother cold contacting her directly, most likely it's not going to work because she's mad as hell about this.

    Mainly for the nude photo of her and the post itself and she's getting hit up on constantly I'm guessing.

    If you really want to see her, I do it via SA or whichever site she's on. Otherwise you'll ruin your chances.

  10. #376

    Wow guys

    Either I'm being duped or the Seeking community is huge in Phoenix. A lot of fun girls.

  11. #375
    Quote Originally Posted by CflFun352  [View Original Post]
    Any tricks to the reverse image search?

    Are you screenshooting the image or saving?
    Right click the photo and select "search google for image" or "search the web for image" whatever works for your browser.

  12. #374

    Image search

    Quote Originally Posted by CflFun352  [View Original Post]
    Any tricks to the reverse image search?

    Are you screenshooting the image or saving?
    I save it and drop it into Google. You can also drop it into Yandex if Google doesn't give you any results.

  13. #373
    Quote Originally Posted by GermanOwl  [View Original Post]
    Doing a google reverse image search helps find socials if they have open instagram or fb. Sometimes if you get their number (and they are not using a burner number), you can also find out by doing a reverse number look up online or on any of the cash apps that alot of time are linked to phone numbers. If you get a name then you can search their name on the socials. They may also share their social if you ask them since most of these girls are narcissistic and have open instagrams anyway.

    That is why none of the pictures I have on my seeking profile are on any social (plus all my social is closed) and I use without exception a burner number even with chicks it have seen over several months etc.
    Any tricks to the reverse image search?

    Are you screenshooting the image or saving?

  14. #372
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctmaz68  [View Original Post]
    I have been going back and forth with this one over the past week or so. Started out she wanted 800, I told her way too high. Figured that was it. Then one evening she hits me up and wants to know if I can do 600. I had a few to drink and couldn't drive anywhere, so she suggested she come to me. I ignored her and went to bed. Next morning there is a text from her from midnight offering to do 300. The next day I hit her up and she says she can get together that afternoon for 500. So I bite. When it gets closer to the agreed time, she asks for 600. I reluctantly agree, but then later she asks if I could do 800. I say no way. Last night she asked for 750, I passed. She sounds like a mess. Sent me some nice pics though. She said she was over by Northern and 24th ave. Kinda sketch if you ask me. Maybe someone else will have better luck. Maybe there are guys giving her that much, but I can't imagine many.
    She has a second profile now. https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-2348f9e2ec86.

    She's adamant about hosting which is sketch af.

  15. #371

    Reverse image search

    Quote Originally Posted by CflFun352  [View Original Post]
    Is there a trick to finding socials easily?
    Doing a google reverse image search helps find socials if they have open instagram or fb. Sometimes if you get their number (and they are not using a burner number), you can also find out by doing a reverse number look up online or on any of the cash apps that alot of time are linked to phone numbers. If you get a name then you can search their name on the socials. They may also share their social if you ask them since most of these girls are narcissistic and have open instagrams anyway.

    That is why none of the pictures I have on my seeking profile are on any social (plus all my social is closed) and I use without exception a burner number even with chicks it have seen over several months etc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape