Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 117 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1750
Different From All the Others
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #370

    Finding socials?

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    VeronicaSugarBaby.

    Beautiful eyes. Got that east cost vibe. A bit chunky and a few unnecessary tattoos -but still cute. Good kisser and lots of it. DFK. Very polite and pleasant. 400. BBJ but no cim unless you get to know her. Good head but no shaft licking, ball licking, etc. No DATY. Brings her own condoms. One shot and done kind of girl. No M&G and shows up on time. Very mechanical. Her socials are easy to find, IYKYK. Also has an OF. Will not repeat unless she relaxes her rules.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-8a189bca606e
    Is there a trick to finding socials easily?

  2. #369

    Damagedbarbie

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    We exchanged numbers on the site. Wants 1 k ppm. Said she can negotiate. We haven't met yet. Her leaked photos and videos can be easily found.
    I have been going back and forth with this one over the past week or so. Started out she wanted 800, I told her way too high. Figured that was it. Then one evening she hits me up and wants to know if I can do 600. I had a few to drink and couldn't drive anywhere, so she suggested she come to me. I ignored her and went to bed. Next morning there is a text from her from midnight offering to do 300. The next day I hit her up and she says she can get together that afternoon for 500. So I bite. When it gets closer to the agreed time, she asks for 600. I reluctantly agree, but then later she asks if I could do 800. I say no way. Last night she asked for 750, I passed. She sounds like a mess. Sent me some nice pics though. She said she was over by Northern and 24th ave. Kinda sketch if you ask me. Maybe someone else will have better luck. Maybe there are guys giving her that much, but I can't imagine many.

  3. #368
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonyminn  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-487388d41a55

    Anyone been in touch with her? I've ID'd her and validated that she's local. She hasn't been online in six weeks however.
    Oh geez. I think she used to babysit my kids.

  4. #367

    Jaceywaceyy: Any Scoop?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-487388d41a55

    Anyone been in touch with her? I've ID'd her and validated that she's local. She hasn't been online in six weeks however.

  5. #366
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? She's real but definitely has high mileage.
    We exchanged numbers on the site. Wants 1 k ppm. Said she can negotiate. We haven't met yet. Her leaked photos and videos can be easily found.

  6. #365
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel? Didn't verify yet if it's her so idk.
    We chatted on the site about a month ago. She said she didn't want intimacy right away so I assumed she want's something online.

  7. #364

    Member Report

    VeronicaSugarBaby.

    Beautiful eyes. Got that east cost vibe. A bit chunky and a few unnecessary tattoos -but still cute. Good kisser and lots of it. DFK. Very polite and pleasant. 400. BBJ but no cim unless you get to know her. Good head but no shaft licking, ball licking, etc. No DATY. Brings her own condoms. One shot and done kind of girl. No M&G and shows up on time. Very mechanical. Her socials are easy to find, IYKYK. Also has an OF. Will not repeat unless she relaxes her rules.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-8a189bca606e

  8. #363
    Any Intel? Didn't verify yet if it's her so idk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231212_142434_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231212_142430_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231212_142432_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231212_142428_Seeking.jpg‎  

  9. #362
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonyminn  [View Original Post]
    She's been on the site for at least several years; I tried to meet her twice when we were both based in Minnesota to no avail. See this old post of mine for more detail: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...20#post5307120. Ultimately, the second meeting didn't happen because she reneged on CIP.
    I read your post and had the same experience. Apparently she "forgot" about our date that we planned the day before. It's too bad, she sent me a lot of nude pics for free. Probably wants attention.

  10. #361
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonyminn  [View Original Post]
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...3ca031014d24f2

    She made first contact and seemed like a decent prospect based on photos, verification video, and our straightforward email and text conversation. We set up a meeting for this morning at a coffee shop near ASU and confirmed plans last night. This morning, I let her know when I was on my way but she no-showed. I left after my usual 15-minute grace period.

    She claimed to have received 600 PPM in a previous arrangement, adding that she knew that was on the high end of the market. We didn't talk numbers, but I intended to offer half that if we'd hit it off in person.
    I checked out her profile. No way in the world her previous SD gave her 600.

  11. #360

    HonestGirl: A Flake Indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    Here are a few that I passed on. Let me know if you had better luck. Thanks!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-6672a292245e

    Cute but flaky af! Blew me off for $500 via text.
    She's been on the site for at least several years; I tried to meet her twice when we were both based in Minnesota to no avail. See this old post of mine for more detail: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...20#post5307120. Ultimately, the second meeting didn't happen because she reneged on CIP.

  12. #359

    Simplymegan19: Stood Up

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...3ca031014d24f2

    She made first contact and seemed like a decent prospect based on photos, verification video, and our straightforward email and text conversation. We set up a meeting for this morning at a coffee shop near ASU and confirmed plans last night. This morning, I let her know when I was on my way but she no-showed. I left after my usual 15-minute grace period.

    She claimed to have received 600 PPM in a previous arrangement, adding that she knew that was on the high end of the market. We didn't talk numbers, but I intended to offer half that if we'd hit it off in person.

  13. #358

    Outrageous PPMs

    Here are a few that I passed on. Let me know if you had better luck. Thanks!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-fb5e31db71d5

    $600 PPM or $2400 Monthly via text. Gave a sad story about 2 kids, blah blah blah. Looks trashy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-b102dcffee6c

    Sexy and young but asking $800 via text. Would go for 500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-ef03618cd9be

    Butchy but cute. Nice teeth. "used to getting $500" via text. Profile used to list "seeking trans-friendly" maybe a dude?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-6b5eff812abd

    Comes as a pair. $1,500-$2000 for each girl. Blonde looks classy, but brunette looks trashy with neck tattoos.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-55183aa88032

    $1000 via text.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-6672a292245e

    Cute but flaky af! Blew me off for $500 via text.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-252d5d7c2c60

    Got strong trans vibes with this one. No breasts, covers up Adams apple, heavily heavily perfumed. Offered $300 and didn't even counter offer because she said we weren't even close.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-ceef1fa8d4ae

    Offered $300 but she countered with $600 and sent nude photos. I still turned it down.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-270d5f6d5c37

    Possible fake. Social search pulls up a guy named "Chris Kirby" Wanted $800.

  14. #357
    LovelyLinguist.

    28 year old graduate school educated blonde. I could've sworn her profile said 29 years old previously so she is probably frauding her age and could very well be in her early 30's.

    She's open to meeting for PPM. Just know I did a M&G for lunch to vet her first so I am unsure if you can bypass that with her and just go right to a NSA meetup. My guess is since she's intelligent, has been on SA awhile, and carrys herself confidently you have to at least meetup with her first in a non intimate way. So I would not recommend just messaging outright for a PPM. I was quoted a PPM of 600 via texting after our M&G. I tried to negotiate lower. She declined so I passed on her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-8fd4a385a831

    You're lucky. She quoted me $800-$1200.

  15. #356
    Quote Originally Posted by BumbaCloth  [View Original Post]
    We chatted on the site about 5 months ago. She's driving for Uber. A bit old for my tastes so I kind of Ghosted her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape