Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 24703
-
12-16-23 16:13 #21808Regular Member

Posts: 2You should really stop shilling for this spa. You must know the owner or someone who works there. In all honesty there is nothing special about Zen.
Originally Posted by HotStoneStl
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-23 06:27 #21807Senior Member

Posts: 85The walk of shame
And you leave doing the walk of shame as quick as you can to your car. But Gus's is like having ice cream to make you feel better. Good call! (And a great review).
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-23 02:57 #21806Senior Member

Posts: 88Thanks, not really looking for anything more than what I said in the ar.
Originally Posted by Member#2613
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 21:48 #21805Senior Member

Posts: 258There was a a Lisa on the escort thread I am sure she will accommodate a request.
Originally Posted by Mike94
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 16:47 #21804Senior Member

Posts: 242Mimi
Please post a review with rates after your visit.
Originally Posted by SkullMarked25
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 14:17 #21803Senior Member

Posts: 92I just scheduled with her.
Originally Posted by GM2019
[View Original Post]
Here's hoping she delivers!
My only concern is she did not tell me the rates.
-
12-14-23 12:34 #21802Senior Member

Posts: 222Yeah, totally fucking dumb on my part. I'm far from a rookie at this too. By far the dumbest thing I've done in 2023. At least it's almost over with and can't be topped. Smh.
Originally Posted by Lucky697
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 12:06 #21801Banned Member

Posts: 116Always walk away!
This is a perfect example as to avoiding false, fake, unrepresentative ads. Always walk away, these women are counting on the "catch" once you're there since they know we are thinking with the little head, not the big head. This woman advertises under many aliases. I always had my spidey senses up with her, and thankfully avoided even the temptation; something just didn't feel right. Thanks for TOFTT. ALWAYS WALK AWAY!
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 11:21 #21800Senior Member

Posts: 222Claire
Okay, I was up last night looking for somebody new to try out. I found Claire on rub rankings and after doing about 20 minutes of research I was unable to find any reviews or info on her. I decided to reach out to her and she said that she is not from here and I figured that explained why she wasn't reviewed here.
Against my better judgment, I decided to TOFTT. Her Add clearly says she is mid 30's, a sexy body, and blah blah blah and from the pictures It appears to be that way. Setting up an appointment was easy and her location was decent enough for me to give it a try. I get to her place and she open the door and I really fucking wish I would've just turned around and walked away. The lady that opened the door is not the lady in the pics. She is clearly in her early to mid 50's. She had a nice enough body but it was not the girl in the pics.
Decide to go inside and I really wish I hadn't. I realize when I walk into the room that there is no massage table and I was actually wanting a legit massage. I get comfortable lay down on the bed and she breaks out lotion. Again right there. I should've walked away and I didn't. Long story short the rub was terrible and lasted about five minutes before the flip. She got undressed started with a CBJ and then cowgirl and then proceeded to stroke my dick like a jackhammer for the finish. So many times I wanted her to just stop but I had already paid her and Didn't want any drama or confrontation and just said fuck it, closed my eyes, imagined a hot big titty ***** ride my dick, busted, a nut got dressed and left. It was a horrible experience and it's a lesson learned. I've had a good run, but I guess this happens to everyone once in a while. I do not recommend her at all. I paid 250 for that experience. Unfucking believable!
The highlight of the whole thing was getting Gus's pretzels on my way out since she's only about a half mile from there.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-43634.html
-
12-14-23 07:00 #21799Senior Member

Posts: 88Big Bush masseuse
Alright fellow mongers. I'm looking for a masseuse who has a nice big Bush. I know this isn't t everyone's thing. Seems like the ones at the Asian places won't really let you touch it. I'd like to be able play with her Bush while getting a HJ. I had one years ago, but she stopped doing massages. She would even rub her Bush on my back and butt. Any help would be appreciated.
-
12-13-23 18:26 #21798Senior Member

Posts: 411Never heard of Harmony. I just move to st Chas, could you provide address?
Originally Posted by RubDowninstl
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 15:25 #21797Senior Member

Posts: 89Same number as last year?
Same number as last year or new digits?
Originally Posted by RainMaker18
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 13:47 #21796Senior Member

Posts: 86Used to be Harmony.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 10:47 #21795Senior Member

Posts: 411I searched Lakes massage and get nothing. Where are they in St Chas?
Originally Posted by AceRimmer340
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 11:27 #21794Senior Member

Posts: 48Holy ohhh my God Parker!!
Gentlemen, all I have to say is OMG, just saw Parker, she is back to bring us all Christmas Cheer! I just got done with and hour session with her, and cannot get her beauty and kindness out of my mind!! I saw her 2 weeks ago for a hh, but went for fh this time. She greeted me at the door with a passionate kiss, looking fine as hell in her Christmas outfit. She lead me to the room, both undressed, have to say I was watching her take her clothes off, she is just so beautiful, sexy and OGM her body is so AMAZING!!After getting undressed I walked over to her and she gave me an amazing kiss like we were long lost lovers. She had me lay down on the bed, she took me in in her mouth and I am not ashamed to say I almost lost it right then and there, her skills are unmatched!! After a few minutes of that wonderful activity, she asked if I was ready for some more fun. She pulled out a raincoat and got on top of me. I only lasted about 2 minutes, the site of her body on top of me and her the moans and sounds she was making were so damn hot. I am sure she was not faking, but if she was, it is Oscar worthy! I lost it in the bag, she kindly cleaned me up. After getting dressed she led me back to the door, gave me a big kiss goodbye and slapped me on the ass saying my what a great time she had. PM me for contact info if you want to see her. If you do, tell her Rainmaker, says you want to see her "trophy". LOL do it and she will prove to you why she has won that award. She is one of a kind and best I have ever seen in 25 years of the hobby. It was 5 🌹for the hr 3 🌹 for hh. If you have the chance I would highly recommend her!! Be kind and treat her with respect, man she is amazing and so kind!!











Reply With Quote




