Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 24692
-
12-13-23 15:25 #21797Senior Member

Posts: 89Same number as last year?
Same number as last year or new digits?
Originally Posted by RainMaker18
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 13:47 #21796Senior Member

Posts: 85Used to be Harmony.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 10:47 #21795Senior Member

Posts: 411I searched Lakes massage and get nothing. Where are they in St Chas?
Originally Posted by AceRimmer340
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 11:27 #21794Senior Member

Posts: 48Holy ohhh my God Parker!!
Gentlemen, all I have to say is OMG, just saw Parker, she is back to bring us all Christmas Cheer! I just got done with and hour session with her, and cannot get her beauty and kindness out of my mind!! I saw her 2 weeks ago for a hh, but went for fh this time. She greeted me at the door with a passionate kiss, looking fine as hell in her Christmas outfit. She lead me to the room, both undressed, have to say I was watching her take her clothes off, she is just so beautiful, sexy and OGM her body is so AMAZING!!After getting undressed I walked over to her and she gave me an amazing kiss like we were long lost lovers. She had me lay down on the bed, she took me in in her mouth and I am not ashamed to say I almost lost it right then and there, her skills are unmatched!! After a few minutes of that wonderful activity, she asked if I was ready for some more fun. She pulled out a raincoat and got on top of me. I only lasted about 2 minutes, the site of her body on top of me and her the moans and sounds she was making were so damn hot. I am sure she was not faking, but if she was, it is Oscar worthy! I lost it in the bag, she kindly cleaned me up. After getting dressed she led me back to the door, gave me a big kiss goodbye and slapped me on the ass saying my what a great time she had. PM me for contact info if you want to see her. If you do, tell her Rainmaker, says you want to see her "trophy". LOL do it and she will prove to you why she has won that award. She is one of a kind and best I have ever seen in 25 years of the hobby. It was 5 🌹for the hr 3 🌹 for hh. If you have the chance I would highly recommend her!! Be kind and treat her with respect, man she is amazing and so kind!!
-
12-11-23 14:24 #21793Senior Member

Posts: 120Mimi
IMHO Mimi in Swansea is stacked for her size, height and age. Check her out if you are in the area.
Originally Posted by BigJimbo
[View Original Post]
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/226974.html
-
12-11-23 08:48 #21792Senior Member

Posts: 94Lilly at Lakes
Lilly at Lakes in St. Charles is my go to for the best massage. She's small but does an excellent hard massage if that's what your after. No extras other than diy, with some roaming after you get to know her.
Originally Posted by JacksMorgan
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 08:44 #21791Senior Member

Posts: 94Health Spa
I'm talking about the one on Olive.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 15:21 #21790Regular Member

Posts: 17Consistency?
Where do you consistently get the best message? Is it masseuse dependent or is there a spot that's always good? The girls move around a lot I know. The end stuff is fun, but the majority of the time is on the massage and I workout too much for my age and stuff hurts.
-
12-09-23 20:01 #21789Senior Member

Posts: 411Classic changed their to Health Spa? That's the name of the one on Olive. Confusing, unless one bought the other out?
Originally Posted by AceRimmer340
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 07:48 #21788Senior Member

Posts: 94Cici
I think she is still at the Classic location. Now called Health Spa. She was there about six weeks ago.
Originally Posted by Trollin
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 21:52 #21787Senior Member

Posts: 411Hoped you tipped her well. PLM takes 80 off the top. If you didn't, might have issues getting back in.
Originally Posted by Absolute18
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 18:31 #21786Regular Member

Posts: 8New AMP
Looking to see if anyone has been to happy feet day spa, oriental spa, or Sakura massage parlor lately and if it was worth the visit. Been going to jasmine day spa and have gotten good results but need something new. It's been busy lately.
-
12-08-23 17:54 #21785Senior Member

Posts: 38PLM Brea
So had a meeting Brea today. And wow she is fantastic, smart, sensual, understanding, beautiful, and all around a wonderful person. Her and I have similar mindsets and virtues that we really clicked together. 175 as normal, got the PLM handshake at the end and DATY. All and all, definitely going to see her again.
-
12-08-23 13:42 #21784Senior Member

Posts: 38Thank you for your service. I'll put this one in the scammer bin.
Originally Posted by MrJoeCool
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 13:04 #21783Senior Member

Posts: 301Couple Things I Know
The girl in the pics are of a pornstar and her pics are all over the web in various scams. I would definitely proceed with caution and if there is any prepay requests you know for sure its a scam.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




