Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 286 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 4283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3503

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by SlayJade  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm she is real and good at what she does. Nice petite body. I will be repeating maybe sooner than later as she just started working.
    Menu? Need some deets.

  2. #3502

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by ShrimPerv  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamt about this girl before? Seems pretty new but familiar.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...n/340309272649
    Can confirm she is real and good at what she does. Nice petite body. I will be repeating maybe sooner than later as she just started working.

  3. #3501
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesG248  [View Original Post]
    Older provider. Highly negotiable. Would repeat if other options are not available.
    Could you pm myself with some more information about this provider sir.

  4. #3500

    Duos

    Does anyone have recommendations for duos?

  5. #3499

    Correction roommate is September

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLove69  [View Original Post]
    This story is wild. So I was seeing Shugga again for the 2nd time and the last time I was there I had seen her roommate Ebony at their place. Ebony is a provider that yall talk about on here (tall / slim black) and both visits. I chilled with Shugga every time and I had a cool time with at Ebony to. So I'm back at her place tonight smoking talking everything cool. She says grab some condoms from you car she's going to do a couple line of ye in her bathroom. I tried get back she refuses to answer the phone and text me back she's having an overdose due to fentanyl being put in it. Which I know if a lie cause I only was gone for 2 minutes. She declines my refund from cash app and just ghosts me. Obviously got scammed don't know didn't see any signs and she would text me and even her roommate did for me to come thru so this wild to me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/565843366965
    Correction her roommate name is September.

  6. #3498

    They are both addicts, and scandleous as can be. Sweet Sept. / Desire. Not so sweet.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLove69  [View Original Post]
    This story is wild. So I was seeing Shugga again for the 2nd time and the last time I was there I had seen her roommate Ebony at their place. Ebony is a provider that yall talk about on here (tall / slim black) and both visits. I chilled with Shugga every time and I had a cool time with at Ebony to. So I'm back at her place tonight smoking talking everything cool. She says grab some condoms from you car she's going to do a couple line of ye in her bathroom. I tried get back she refuses to answer the phone and text me back she's having an overdose due to fentanyl being put in it. Which I know if a lie cause I only was gone for 2 minutes. She declines my refund from cash app and just ghosts me. Obviously got scammed don't know didn't see any signs and she would text me and even her roommate did for me to come thru so this wild to me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/565843366965
    Run Bambi its Deer Season.

  7. #3497

    Scammed by Shugga

    This story is wild. So I was seeing Shugga again for the 2nd time and the last time I was there I had seen her roommate Ebony at their place. Ebony is a provider that yall talk about on here (tall / slim black) and both visits. I chilled with Shugga every time and I had a cool time with at Ebony to. So I'm back at her place tonight smoking talking everything cool. She says grab some condoms from you car she's going to do a couple line of ye in her bathroom. I tried get back she refuses to answer the phone and text me back she's having an overdose due to fentanyl being put in it. Which I know if a lie cause I only was gone for 2 minutes. She declines my refund from cash app and just ghosts me. Obviously got scammed don't know didn't see any signs and she would text me and even her roommate did for me to come thru so this wild to me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/565843366965

  8. #3496

    Blonde

    Has anyone dreamt about this girl before? Seems pretty new but familiar.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...n/340309272649

  9. #3495
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandSearch99  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...l/907777025346

    Anyone have any feedback on her? Just started seeing her ads and it doesn't seem like a scam, but I've been burned before.
    Older provider. Highly negotiable. Would repeat if other options are not available.

  10. #3494

    New provider in town?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...l/907777025346

    Anyone have any feedback on her? Just started seeing her ads and it doesn't seem like a scam, but I've been burned before.

  11. #3493

    Cutie with a booty

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...y/684983154312

    Links to an OF account. Charges $5 per message. After several messages still no plan to link up. Will randomly send messages hoping for a response and another $5.

  12. #3492

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGirthson  [View Original Post]
    IF you prefer slender, pretty, medium-large shapely ass, aggressively sexual, and are okay with small tits you really cannot do better than Jewels Jordan. ESPECIALLY if you prefer RBGFEDFK3 BJDATYBBFSCIM. She's legendary around these here parts.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/870822771874

    JG.
    Lord have mercy, I'd probably last 2 minutes in that.

  13. #3491

    Re: Jewels Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGirthson  [View Original Post]
    IF you prefer slender, pretty, medium-large shapely ass, aggressively sexual, and are okay with small tits you really cannot do better than Jewels Jordan. ESPECIALLY if you prefer RBGFEDFK3 BJDATYBBFSCIM. She's legendary around these here parts.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/870822771874

    JG.
    Now for the hard part, making contact and having her actually follow through.

  14. #3490

    Hard to do better than this one

    Quote Originally Posted by LShadow99  [View Original Post]
    Coming into ANC tonight, will be staying a week and looking for reliable preferable GFE and not too big. Any help appreciated.
    IF you prefer slender, pretty, medium-large shapely ass, aggressively sexual, and are okay with small tits you really cannot do better than Jewels Jordan. ESPECIALLY if you prefer RBGFEDFK3 BJDATYBBFSCIM. She's legendary around these here parts.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/870822771874

    JG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180523_142428 - low res.jpg‎   July 2022 - 1.jpg‎   20180523_142252 - los res.jpg‎  
    Last edited by John Girthson; 12-09-23 at 21:08. Reason: add photos

  15. #3489

    Visiting

    Coming into ANC tonight, will be staying a week and looking for reliable preferable GFE and not too big. Any help appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape