Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 286 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 4281
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3501

    Duos

    Does anyone have recommendations for duos?

  2. #3500

    Correction roommate is September

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLove69  [View Original Post]
    This story is wild. So I was seeing Shugga again for the 2nd time and the last time I was there I had seen her roommate Ebony at their place. Ebony is a provider that yall talk about on here (tall / slim black) and both visits. I chilled with Shugga every time and I had a cool time with at Ebony to. So I'm back at her place tonight smoking talking everything cool. She says grab some condoms from you car she's going to do a couple line of ye in her bathroom. I tried get back she refuses to answer the phone and text me back she's having an overdose due to fentanyl being put in it. Which I know if a lie cause I only was gone for 2 minutes. She declines my refund from cash app and just ghosts me. Obviously got scammed don't know didn't see any signs and she would text me and even her roommate did for me to come thru so this wild to me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/565843366965
    Correction her roommate name is September.

  3. #3499

    They are both addicts, and scandleous as can be. Sweet Sept. / Desire. Not so sweet.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLove69  [View Original Post]
    This story is wild. So I was seeing Shugga again for the 2nd time and the last time I was there I had seen her roommate Ebony at their place. Ebony is a provider that yall talk about on here (tall / slim black) and both visits. I chilled with Shugga every time and I had a cool time with at Ebony to. So I'm back at her place tonight smoking talking everything cool. She says grab some condoms from you car she's going to do a couple line of ye in her bathroom. I tried get back she refuses to answer the phone and text me back she's having an overdose due to fentanyl being put in it. Which I know if a lie cause I only was gone for 2 minutes. She declines my refund from cash app and just ghosts me. Obviously got scammed don't know didn't see any signs and she would text me and even her roommate did for me to come thru so this wild to me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/565843366965
    Run Bambi its Deer Season.

  4. #3498

    Scammed by Shugga

    This story is wild. So I was seeing Shugga again for the 2nd time and the last time I was there I had seen her roommate Ebony at their place. Ebony is a provider that yall talk about on here (tall / slim black) and both visits. I chilled with Shugga every time and I had a cool time with at Ebony to. So I'm back at her place tonight smoking talking everything cool. She says grab some condoms from you car she's going to do a couple line of ye in her bathroom. I tried get back she refuses to answer the phone and text me back she's having an overdose due to fentanyl being put in it. Which I know if a lie cause I only was gone for 2 minutes. She declines my refund from cash app and just ghosts me. Obviously got scammed don't know didn't see any signs and she would text me and even her roommate did for me to come thru so this wild to me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/565843366965

  5. #3497

    Blonde

    Has anyone dreamt about this girl before? Seems pretty new but familiar.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...n/340309272649

  6. #3496
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandSearch99  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...l/907777025346

    Anyone have any feedback on her? Just started seeing her ads and it doesn't seem like a scam, but I've been burned before.
    Older provider. Highly negotiable. Would repeat if other options are not available.

  7. #3495

    New provider in town?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...l/907777025346

    Anyone have any feedback on her? Just started seeing her ads and it doesn't seem like a scam, but I've been burned before.

  8. #3494

    Cutie with a booty

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...y/684983154312

    Links to an OF account. Charges $5 per message. After several messages still no plan to link up. Will randomly send messages hoping for a response and another $5.

  9. #3493

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGirthson  [View Original Post]
    IF you prefer slender, pretty, medium-large shapely ass, aggressively sexual, and are okay with small tits you really cannot do better than Jewels Jordan. ESPECIALLY if you prefer RBGFEDFK3 BJDATYBBFSCIM. She's legendary around these here parts.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/870822771874

    JG.
    Lord have mercy, I'd probably last 2 minutes in that.

  10. #3492

    Re: Jewels Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGirthson  [View Original Post]
    IF you prefer slender, pretty, medium-large shapely ass, aggressively sexual, and are okay with small tits you really cannot do better than Jewels Jordan. ESPECIALLY if you prefer RBGFEDFK3 BJDATYBBFSCIM. She's legendary around these here parts.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/870822771874

    JG.
    Now for the hard part, making contact and having her actually follow through.

  11. #3491

    Hard to do better than this one

    Quote Originally Posted by LShadow99  [View Original Post]
    Coming into ANC tonight, will be staying a week and looking for reliable preferable GFE and not too big. Any help appreciated.
    IF you prefer slender, pretty, medium-large shapely ass, aggressively sexual, and are okay with small tits you really cannot do better than Jewels Jordan. ESPECIALLY if you prefer RBGFEDFK3 BJDATYBBFSCIM. She's legendary around these here parts.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/870822771874

    JG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180523_142428 - low res.jpg‎   July 2022 - 1.jpg‎   20180523_142252 - los res.jpg‎  
    Last edited by John Girthson; 12-09-23 at 21:08. Reason: add photos

  12. #3490

    Visiting

    Coming into ANC tonight, will be staying a week and looking for reliable preferable GFE and not too big. Any help appreciated.

  13. #3489
    Sent you a pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nichs444  [View Original Post]
    Coming down from Fairbanks in a couple weeks and wanted to reach out for suggestions on providers that are into Greek. I'd love to hear suggestions and / or experiences. Seems like a tough thing to find. Appreciate any info.

  14. #3488
    Quote Originally Posted by ThiccBoi  [View Original Post]
    So many Cali. To which are you referring? Hopefully this one. My all time favorite if she wasn't such a flake to get a hold of.

    This Cali? My ATF, but flakey as fuck and hard to get a hold of. She will do Anythin for the right donation.
    Nope the other, "CALISTA". But have wanted to meet this Cali.

  15. #3487

    Greek Options

    Coming down from Fairbanks in a couple weeks and wanted to reach out for suggestions on providers that are into Greek. I'd love to hear suggestions and / or experiences. Seems like a tough thing to find. Appreciate any info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape