Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 4281
-
12-22-23 21:11 #3501Regular Member

Posts: 14Duos
Does anyone have recommendations for duos?
-
12-20-23 14:10 #3500Senior Member

Posts: 33Correction roommate is September
Correction her roommate name is September.
Originally Posted by DoctorLove69
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 14:07 #3499Regular Member

Posts: 2They are both addicts, and scandleous as can be. Sweet Sept. / Desire. Not so sweet.
Run Bambi its Deer Season.
Originally Posted by DoctorLove69
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 23:36 #3498Senior Member

Posts: 33Scammed by Shugga
This story is wild. So I was seeing Shugga again for the 2nd time and the last time I was there I had seen her roommate Ebony at their place. Ebony is a provider that yall talk about on here (tall / slim black) and both visits. I chilled with Shugga every time and I had a cool time with at Ebony to. So I'm back at her place tonight smoking talking everything cool. She says grab some condoms from you car she's going to do a couple line of ye in her bathroom. I tried get back she refuses to answer the phone and text me back she's having an overdose due to fentanyl being put in it. Which I know if a lie cause I only was gone for 2 minutes. She declines my refund from cash app and just ghosts me. Obviously got scammed don't know didn't see any signs and she would text me and even her roommate did for me to come thru so this wild to me.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/565843366965
-
12-16-23 00:04 #3497Senior Member

Posts: 36Blonde
Has anyone dreamt about this girl before? Seems pretty new but familiar.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...n/340309272649
-
12-14-23 00:54 #3496Senior Member

Posts: 135Older provider. Highly negotiable. Would repeat if other options are not available.
Originally Posted by IslandSearch99
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 21:02 #3495Regular Member

Posts: 6New provider in town?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...l/907777025346
Anyone have any feedback on her? Just started seeing her ads and it doesn't seem like a scam, but I've been burned before.
-
12-11-23 18:17 #3494Regular Member

Posts: 14Cutie with a booty
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...y/684983154312
Links to an OF account. Charges $5 per message. After several messages still no plan to link up. Will randomly send messages hoping for a response and another $5.
-
12-10-23 10:58 #3493Senior Member

Posts: 148Wow
Lord have mercy, I'd probably last 2 minutes in that.
Originally Posted by JohnGirthson
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 23:43 #3492Senior Member

Posts: 400Re: Jewels Jordan
Now for the hard part, making contact and having her actually follow through.
Originally Posted by JohnGirthson
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 20:50 #3491Senior Member

Posts: 520Hard to do better than this one
IF you prefer slender, pretty, medium-large shapely ass, aggressively sexual, and are okay with small tits you really cannot do better than Jewels Jordan. ESPECIALLY if you prefer RBGFEDFK3 BJDATYBBFSCIM. She's legendary around these here parts.
Originally Posted by LShadow99
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/870822771874
JG.Last edited by John Girthson; 12-09-23 at 21:08. Reason: add photos
-
12-09-23 06:22 #3490Senior Member

Posts: 152Visiting
Coming into ANC tonight, will be staying a week and looking for reliable preferable GFE and not too big. Any help appreciated.
-
12-08-23 15:37 #3489Senior Member

Posts: 62Sent you a pm.
Originally Posted by Nichs444
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 11:22 #3488Senior Member

Posts: 47Nope the other, "CALISTA". But have wanted to meet this Cali.
Originally Posted by ThiccBoi
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 18:05 #3487Regular Member

Posts: 11Greek Options
Coming down from Fairbanks in a couple weeks and wanted to reach out for suggestions on providers that are into Greek. I'd love to hear suggestions and / or experiences. Seems like a tough thing to find. Appreciate any info.










Reply With Quote



