Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 615 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 568 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 9222
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #8217
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    FeminineBeauty

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbloo  [View Original Post]
    I've been chatting. She seems open to make the trip but wants 500 PPM.
    Prepayment or with a deposit? Wisconsin is a pretty long drive.

    BAM.

  2. #8216

    FeminineBeauty

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbloo  [View Original Post]
    I've been chatting. She seems open to make the trip but wants 500 PPM.
    I have also been in discussion, also requested 500 ppm. Reluctant to move to snap which is always a red flag for me, as that is good way for me to verify.

    Also following up on prior post. Grab my attention. Confirmed is real and in Cincy area. However is not responsive, likely will be time waster or strictly online.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-0c3149a43bdb

  3. #8215
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    I have some of her SM / PII. She does not live around here. She might have moved here recently for grad school but approach with caution.

    BAM
    I've been chatting. She seems open to make the trip but wants 500 PPM.

  4. #8214

    Sybaric6

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginzo666  [View Original Post]
    Manface there is worth $600 like I'm 25 years old.
    Much appreciated guys, at that price point I'll prob pass. She did mention she was able to host for anyone else interested.

  5. #8213

    Sybaric6

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginzo666  [View Original Post]
    Manface there is worth $600 like I'm 25 years old.
    Much appreciated guys, at that price point I'll prob pass. She did mention she was able to host for anyone else interested.

  6. #8212

    $600

    Quote Originally Posted by Decatur21  [View Original Post]
    She's a stripper wanting 600 ppm. Got serious ***** vibes from her.
    Manface there is worth $600 like I'm 25 years old.

  7. #8211
    Quote Originally Posted by Weekender69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one?
    She's a stripper wanting 600 ppm. Got serious ***** vibes from her.

  8. #8210

    Grab my attention

    Quote Originally Posted by EndlessBanquet  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experiences with this one? I just connected with her on Snap seems reluctant to engage more.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-0c3149a43bdb
    She's almost definitely a scammer, bro. "Virtual until trust is built" Translation: She's going to see what she can scam out of you before you finally figure out she's never going to meet up. Block her ass and move on.

  9. #8209

    Grab My Attention

    Quote Originally Posted by EndlessBanquet  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experiences with this one? I just connected with her on Snap seems reluctant to engage more.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-0c3149a43bdb
    Profile says in headline: Virtual until trust is built.

    That alone should be enough to know its a scam.

    Then all the profile comments about being spoiled.

  10. #8208

    Grab my attention

    Anyone have any experiences with this one? I just connected with her on Snap seems reluctant to engage more.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-0c3149a43bdb

  11. #8207
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    FeminineBeauty

    Quote Originally Posted by Anvil  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-69202d6c53e3

    Seems ready to roll. Any info. PM fine.
    I have some of her SM / PII. She does not live around here. She might have moved here recently for grad school but approach with caution.

    BAM

  12. #8206

    Sybartic6

    Anyone have any info on this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12D1E758-31CB-4ECD-9091-F28BF1381B82.jpg‎  

  13. #8205
    Senior Member


    Posts: 225

    Feminine beauty

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-69202d6c53e3

    Seems ready to roll. Any info. PM fine.

  14. #8204

    Demand

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    I concur. I did a MnG with her long ago. At the time, she was targeting visiting business men based on her idea that they would be less price sensitive. She was looking worn but still fairly handsome back then. I suspect her pictures are heavily filtered at this point. Of course, visitors are often just one-off allowing her to escape long term consequences from the deception. She was GPS when I met her and it appears to be a progressive disease in her case. With a rate at $1 K per 90 minutes with a 20% deposit, she is clearly not aiming at your average local monger.

    BAM
    I can't imagine demand is brisk at those prices. She was a decent-looking enough woman, but was at least 35.

  15. #8203
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Mila Voxx is/was Amor_Fati

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginzo666  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/milavoxx

    I suspect this is the girl formerly known as amor_fati on SA, SB, etc.
    I concur. I did a MnG with her long ago. At the time, she was targeting visiting business men based on her idea that they would be less price sensitive. She was looking worn but still fairly handsome back then. I suspect her pictures are heavily filtered at this point. Of course, visitors are often just one-off allowing her to escape long term consequences from the deception. She was GPS when I met her and it appears to be a progressive disease in her case. With a rate at $1 K per 90 minutes with a 20% deposit, she is clearly not aiming at your average local monger.

    BAM

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape