Thread: Sugarbabies?
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 9222
-
12-12-23 15:15 #8217Senior Member

Posts: 1897FeminineBeauty
Prepayment or with a deposit? Wisconsin is a pretty long drive.
Originally Posted by Bbbloo
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
12-12-23 14:15 #8216Regular Member

Posts: 24FeminineBeauty
I have also been in discussion, also requested 500 ppm. Reluctant to move to snap which is always a red flag for me, as that is good way for me to verify.
Originally Posted by Bbbloo
[View Original Post]
Also following up on prior post. Grab my attention. Confirmed is real and in Cincy area. However is not responsive, likely will be time waster or strictly online.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-0c3149a43bdb
-
12-12-23 11:38 #8215Senior Member

Posts: 48I've been chatting. She seems open to make the trip but wants 500 PPM.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 09:38 #8214Senior Member

Posts: 31Sybaric6
Much appreciated guys, at that price point I'll prob pass. She did mention she was able to host for anyone else interested.
Originally Posted by Ginzo666
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 09:22 #8213Senior Member

Posts: 31Sybaric6
Much appreciated guys, at that price point I'll prob pass. She did mention she was able to host for anyone else interested.
Originally Posted by Ginzo666
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 21:22 #8212Senior Member

Posts: 384$600
Manface there is worth $600 like I'm 25 years old.
Originally Posted by Decatur21
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 21:15 #8211Senior Member

Posts: 110She's a stripper wanting 600 ppm. Got serious ***** vibes from her.
Originally Posted by Weekender69
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 19:54 #8210Senior Member

Posts: 384Grab my attention
She's almost definitely a scammer, bro. "Virtual until trust is built" Translation: She's going to see what she can scam out of you before you finally figure out she's never going to meet up. Block her ass and move on.
Originally Posted by EndlessBanquet
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 19:49 #8209Senior Member

Posts: 2246Grab My Attention
Profile says in headline: Virtual until trust is built.
Originally Posted by EndlessBanquet
[View Original Post]
That alone should be enough to know its a scam.
Then all the profile comments about being spoiled.
-
12-11-23 18:15 #8208Regular Member

Posts: 24Grab my attention
Anyone have any experiences with this one? I just connected with her on Snap seems reluctant to engage more.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-0c3149a43bdb
-
12-11-23 14:45 #8207Senior Member

Posts: 1897FeminineBeauty
I have some of her SM / PII. She does not live around here. She might have moved here recently for grad school but approach with caution.
Originally Posted by Anvil
[View Original Post]
BAM
-
12-11-23 10:27 #8206Senior Member

Posts: 31Sybartic6
Anyone have any info on this one?
-
12-10-23 15:07 #8205Senior Member

Posts: 225Feminine beauty
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-69202d6c53e3
Seems ready to roll. Any info. PM fine.
-
12-08-23 20:20 #8204Senior Member

Posts: 384Demand
I can't imagine demand is brisk at those prices. She was a decent-looking enough woman, but was at least 35.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 18:42 #8203Senior Member

Posts: 1897Mila Voxx is/was Amor_Fati
I concur. I did a MnG with her long ago. At the time, she was targeting visiting business men based on her idea that they would be less price sensitive. She was looking worn but still fairly handsome back then. I suspect her pictures are heavily filtered at this point. Of course, visitors are often just one-off allowing her to escape long term consequences from the deception. She was GPS when I met her and it appears to be a progressive disease in her case. With a rate at $1 K per 90 minutes with a 20% deposit, she is clearly not aiming at your average local monger.
Originally Posted by Ginzo666
[View Original Post]
BAM










Reply With Quote






