Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 615 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 569 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 9222
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #8202
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginzo666  [View Original Post]
    You linked a message, not a profile.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

  2. #8201

    Amor_fati

    https://tryst.link/escort/milavoxx

    I suspect this is the girl formerly known as amor_fati on SA, SB, etc.

  3. #8200

    Inbox Cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNineX10  [View Original Post]
    Can you clear out your in box.
    Thank you I was not aware of that feature.

  4. #8199

    In box is full

    Can you clear out your in box.

    Quote Originally Posted by EndlessBanquet  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a year back. She is real, looks similar to photos. She has been around for a couple years now. It was a fun time. Feel free to message me for details.

  5. #8198

    Profile

    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    You linked a message, not a profile.

  6. #8197

  7. #8196

    Cheerfulbeauty

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a year back. She is real, looks similar to photos. She has been around for a couple years now. It was a fun time. Feel free to message me for details.

  8. #8195

  9. #8194

    Sa

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-846ba91c210b

    Anyone have info on her? Those tits!!

  10. #8193

    RedHead

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    I hope someone TOFTT. I'd love to hear I am wrong. BAM
    She is also on Bumble for anyone that cares.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4501.jpg‎  

  11. #8192

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    She needs to re-think some of her choices. I'm not talking about being a sugarbaby. I'm talking about posting a photo of her in work attire on her profile, with the company logo clearly seen. I see that logo almost everyday as I drive past it heading to work. She's doxxing herself.
    I thought about going there for lunch to check her out. But then I said, never mind.

  12. #8191
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    RedHead is also MsLady on SB

    Quote Originally Posted by Anvil  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-85b30e5b1add

    I've been chatting with this one. Trying to get a meet set. Has anyone met her?

    PM is fine.
    She is also here: https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/oBrVLnzE5ZMDawPJKeNjk81P


    I have not met her. We chatted off and on since May. I was initially concerned she might be trans and that is not entirely off the table. She told me she lives in Deer Park and is a server. I had MnG's scheduled on two different occasions. She was eager to meet and agreed 300 ppm without comment other than she will never host. Then wanted $80 at the MnG. I demurred.

    We reconnected several months later and she was again eager to meet. Nothing was said about money at the MnG until a day or so before. On this occasion she said she would let me decide the amount. By that time I was sensing a rinser or something off. My usual practice is to avoid meeting with people on whom I have no data. I was never able to find any PII of any kind. For that reason, I declined to meet.

    I am a sucker for slim gingers but in this case? Horse-faced, over-bite, no tits, over-eager to meet without working the ppm, a furtive manner along with money at the MnG? Too many downsides.

    I hope someone TOFTT. I'd love to hear I am wrong.

    BAM

  13. #8190
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    Here is what I recall and find in my records. She wanted a fee for a meet and greet. She works as a server. I also recall a high request for ppm. I think I remember what she wanted but I can't be 100% so not posting it.

    I passed.
    She needs to re-think some of her choices. I'm not talking about being a sugarbaby. I'm talking about posting a photo of her in work attire on her profile, with the company logo clearly seen. I see that logo almost everyday as I drive past it heading to work. She's doxxing herself.

  14. #8189

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by Anvil  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-85b30e5b1add

    I've been chatting with this one. Trying to get a meet set. Has anyone met her?

    PM is fine.
    Here is what I recall and find in my records. She wanted a fee for a meet and greet. She works as a server. I also recall a high request for ppm. I think I remember what she wanted but I can't be 100% so not posting it.

    I passed.

  15. #8188
    Senior Member


    Posts: 225

    Redhead

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-85b30e5b1add

    I've been chatting with this one. Trying to get a meet set. Has anyone met her?

    PM is fine.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape